Reply Chat and Plot Zone
New Loli plots! Open! Bake is here~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:27 am
Welcome to my new plot thread! Hoping to gain a few new casual rp's and friends for my babies. So feel free to take a look around and don't be scared to pm me, ask me a question or offer up plots!! mrgreen heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 am
User Image

Personality: Taharial is kind and loving. She has no desire or belief that leads to violence and will happily help anyone who is in need. Whether it be the need for advice or for a favor, she will always put others first. She is very in tune with nature and cherishes it. She believes that their is a way to listen, through the wind or the earth beneath your hooves but most become blind to the ability as they grow.

Herd: Angelic Imp Herd.

Location: Eden - A paradise within the mountains where she and her mate, Joseph decided to raise their family.

Plots;

What a pleasant surprise - A foal that wanders in to Eden, who can become attached to her and ask for guidance in the way of the imps.

A cry for Help - Someone who is troubled and seeks advice.

Teach me please? -
Need help learning how to fly, or with anything. Taharial can help!

Friends & Acquaintances - She could use some of these too!

Others - Yeah, just run them by meeee! Just keep in mind, she is in Eden, so the rp's would be based around the mountains.

HyperCandy Loli

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:54 am
User Image

Personality: Alex is a respectable character. He is a gentleman to all, especially mares and would never dream of putting a foot wrong to the way others live, even if he has his own beliefs. He can be very protective over those dear to him and has trained in the ways of being a strong, wise knight who will not let harm come to the innocent. Even so he can come across as a bit laid back and sarcastic sometimes when he knows you really well or just generally, just depending on how you interpret him to be. He is social and loves to humor his friends among his travels.

Herd: Angelic Imp Herd.

Plots;

Travel buddy - Needs a girl or a guy ( Best friend ) to travel around the lands with ( Or maybe even a group, they just need to be active ) to find ancient items and to learn its stories and history.

Show me how to be a knight! - Exactly what it states. Someone wants him to tutor them? Oh dear...

Friends/people to meet on his travels - Yes he needs to meet a few people.

Show me the way - Someone who asks him of his home land and about his race, learning how pure at heart his family is and maybe would like to follow him and learn the ways of the imps.

Others -
Tada! Run them by me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 am
User Image

Personality: Boris is a really playful character, he is usually found by rivers fishing or wandering with the soothing chimes of his many piercings ringing through the air. Most of the time he has a smile or a Cheshire grin on his face. He favors company however if he grows close to others he can become over protective or even obsessive ( Depending ) otherwise he is such a sweetheart it would be hard for anyone to turn him away, especially with the natural charm he seems to have. He likes riddles and getting on the damn hatters nerves.

Herd: Amusement Park

Plots;

Crush - Crush - Crush - He needs a fun little rp where someone who falls completely for his charm and follows him around like a lost little kitten instead of it being the other way around for a change. This wouldn't lead to anything, it would just be a fun rp. He could let the mare down, or they could remain friends but nothing more. - Buttercup / Chi honda

What are you doing? - Catch him acting shady around Hatters hole and interrogate him.
- Elliot / Revel

Play date - He needs some foals he can run around and have fun with, be like an awesome big brother to them.

Cat and Mouse, bird or fish? - A fish-like soquili, winged soquili, an usida or even familiars what looks like either a bird, rat or a fish he could be constantly on the hunt for. (Funny/humorous relationships would form here, he would never really harm them. XD)

Minions - Stalkers? *ninja* Maybe that's where he is going wrong! Blood has minions, he should get some too! Ahem, or maybe just friends...

Hunting for Advice - Boris has some issues right now, he has a lot of emotional turmoil that's building up. In a current HUGE plot that's happening with the heartland crew, he feels like he has just given up, that hes an empty shell (As if all hope on love is lost), but hes putting on a brave face anyway. He needs someone to help get through to him. Like a shrink! Listen to his problems and chill out. As a friend would or they could be blunt (Might work too, they just need to be decisive). Just help him get his head together. He has a choice to make, the longer he dwells on it, the harder it is to choose an answer. - Topper Taetel / Chi honda

Others - I dunno just want rp with him? He needs it!

HyperCandy Loli

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:05 am
User Image

Personality:Pavie is much like a motherly figure, always accepting others even if they're evil looking or have traits different to the normal breeds of soquili. She will take anyone under her wing and make sure that everyone has a place to stay even if it is just for a little while. She is sweet and considerate, observant and quiet; only speaking when she feels it is needed. She has a passion for healing with her horn and two-leggers because of her previous life with the kawani village.

Herd: N/A

Plots;

Herd - Trying to find the right home for her?

Show me the ropes - Someone to cheer her up over leaving her village and now trying to cope without being pampered by two-leggers and running around for them. Carefree soquili who can show her how to be free and wild!

Two-legger/teepee/their soquili - Runs in to someones home curiously and gets spotted and learns not all two-legger camps are the same.

Somebody, anybody - Feeling alone, need acceptance?

Others - Fling plots at meeeee.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:06 am
User Image

Personality: Bake is menacing by all means, as long as he is by his swamp and in water, he is comfortable and will not back down to a challenge, or any chance to drag those who create a shadow over the water in to the depths of his swamp; he finds it as a sick kick to watch them panic however, he doesn't drown most of them, he just watches them panic and then lets them go. He also collects interesting soquili as 'pets' and traps them until he is bored of them, then lets them go again. He likes messing with others minds, making them doubt themselves and feel like they aren't worth existing, to the point of they might as well be his dinner. When they lack self-esteem, (aka broken their spirit) he lets them go, as easy as that then returns to the way he lived before. Like they hadn't even been apart of his life.

Herd: N/A

Location: Eastern swamp - in the waters by the cursed graveyard.

Status: Single ( Very unlikely to lifemate, twill be flings for this guy unless someone who really catches his interest comes a long )

Breeding 1 -
Breeding 2 -
Breeding 3 -

Plots;

Victims - Those he can drag to the depths of his swamp, although he won't drown them. He does this because they panic, and he is a thrill seeker. Sick kicks.

Pets - He likes to keep those he finds interesting around, as his pets until he grows bored of them. Some of these may result in flings if that's what your looking for however to pass on his genes, they would have to really suit his taste.

Fish out of water - He hates being out of water for too long, most he is found is trailing the river that leads away from his swamp, but the cursed graveyard is never allowed to leave his sight. Which is as far as he goes. Would like someone manipulative, or someone who can trick him in to jumping out of his water to drag them down, but, to have run or taunt him away from his home, to lose his way.

Tide has turned - Someone with a bit of flare and bite, as he will be out of his comfort zone and away from the water, perhaps he could be used as someone else's pet, promised to be shown the way back to his home and thus, he doesn't want to risk the chance of losing his 'map' back so he does as they say.

Others - Fling plots at meeeee. He is eviiil and has a lot of leeway to work with. | D

HyperCandy Loli

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:07 am
ninja OPEN~ mrgreen wahmbulance heart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:56 am
bump~ dramallama  

HyperCandy Loli

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:49 pm
So my boy Karloff totally needs real friends now that he's getting to an age where he won't blame himself so much for his past.

So I'd love a weird friendship encounter with Boris. It would be so freaking funny since Karloff is rather serious in nature and can be dark and moody. Boris could definately teach him about being feline. ^_^ XD

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:56 pm
I want rp with that AMAZING yellow kelpie you won x3. <33  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:11 pm
Nyx: Hehe, that would be hilarious! mrgreen Boris could show him a thing or two about turning that frown upside down! 8D <3

Would you like me to set something up or?

Lady: He is a meanie buttums! But sure! He needs fleshing out. The shiny reserve is waiting for his cert. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:46 pm
HyperCandy Loli
Nyx: Hehe, that would be hilarious! mrgreen Boris could show him a thing or two about turning that frown upside down! 8D <3

Lady: He is a meanie buttums! But sure! He needs fleshing out. The shiny reserve is waiting for his cert. biggrin

Awesome!

If you wouldn't mind starting it, I'd appreciate it XD  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:48 pm
Oo! That might actually work then ^^. I need something to make Keely hurt and broken inside >3>;;.

Keely plot idea
My idea is that she acts like kiwi *my rl kitty*, but after her first litter she starts seeing images. Flahbacks really, but she doesnt realize they are flashbacks. Then after being worried and a little frightend by the images, something happens *dunno what* to make her realize they are flashbacks. What she has been seeing is someone or something beat her and use her and pretty much destroy her. So now she is bitter and confused and trusts no one. But a small part of what she thought she was is still inside. She doesnt know who to be any more. And the pain of the memories of being used are sometimes too painful

Thats where the other soq comes in x3. I would like someone to find her after she escaped and help her. She is probably very unstable at this time. I would like the other horse to tell her stories of happy soquili, to show her that it is a possibility. After Keely falls asleep, the soq keeps talking to keep her calm, and this makes Keely's subconcious mind think that the one the other soq is talking about is really her. So when she wakes up, her mind has locked away all the hurtful memories, and created a whole lifes worth of good memories just so she doesnt have to remember whats happend. So her new persona is happy and playful, and she loves to wrestle x3. Shes an ankle nibbler when she wrestles x3. And till her first breeding, the life she had before, she has no memory of it.

But I also would like to find what made her so broken x3. I was going to try to find a soq from the Blood Moon Carnival... but I dont really know anyone who one one of those >3>. Cept Yami x3. Lemmie know if you think that could work. Or maybe she bumps into him as a foal and gets beaten up, then wanders into the BMC, already damaged =3.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness
HyperCandy Loli

Awesome!

If you wouldn't mind starting it, I'd appreciate it XD

Here you go!

Lady: Oh btw, I was meant to say this last night but your Avi is sooooo kyuuuute! <33 *cuddles tightly*

Bake can work with either of those plots! So she would be a foal when he roughs her up? That would have to be a background plot though since she was made as an adult. I mean he could try dragging her to the depths of his home? Which is the lake/swampy area by the cursed graveyard if that would be interesting to work with? =3 Then they could now meet again and the same thing could happen, since he just drags whatever creature creates a shadow over his lake which could trigger horrible memories?

HyperCandy Loli

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:31 pm
Thanks =D! Whenever I cant think of any avi's to do, I just fall back on this one xD. I call it my cannibal avi x3. Since it is a monkey eating monkey brains x3. With a pandi pack to store them in =D<3. hehehe

Oh, you cant rp a soq as a foal if you got it as an adult? I didnt know that =o. Hmmm, then, I guess it would be just plotage. What about that stage when they have just grown but are still immature xD. That'll give Keely the advantage of having a little more power too lol

Ooo, he can do one of those mind tricks where he says 'You arent special to any one else but me, becasue you are my pet'. And 'Dont complain, pets need to be put in line'. stuff like that? Dunno if he would say stuff like that xp.

I need to pm Kettyn and ask if her Relic would like to be the one to find her at the carnival x3.

Oh! If your kelpie does consider her a 'pet', it could work pretty well =D. He finds her as a very young adult walking in his swamp and takes her. She dislikes the way she is treated so escapes. The only thing is, is she escapes to the carnival where she would meet Relic and he would do Worse things to her =o. Realizing she had it 'good' with the kelpie, she escapes to go back to him. And thats where your boy tells her he was right, that shes not special blah blah. And so he goes back to misusing her. And THEN! If Uta agrees to use her angeni as the stallion who changes her personality, maybe he can fly over the swamp and see what the kelpie is doing to Keely. He cant stand the sight, so rescues her =3. If you think he'd be able to. Thats when he would help her and bandage her and tell her the stories to make her think she is someone else x3.

What do you think ^w^<3?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces