Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krymson's Wolf RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying guild, originally made to hold my new RP. :3 

Tags: Wolf, Roleplay, Krymson 

Reply Krymson's Wolf RP Guild
((Wolf RP)) Krymson *Reborn* Open Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onee-Chan27
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:35 pm
((My idea for my rp is basically freestyle. Whatever happens, happens and we just go from there. :3 So... Anyways, the only rule here is that there's no rules, haha. Only that there are no humans in the RP O.O Kind of leaving out hunters. I did way too many RPs with hunters in them and most of the time all the characters wind up dead... .-. Anyways, I will start a guild, which I'll provide the link for where I can make a topic for the profiles, one for the RP, and so one and so forth. A little about myself: I am 14 and I'm a female. xD Anyways... I'll post the link to the guild where you can check out my character profile and see if you wanna join and make your own! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:31 pm
(((Are we starting it where we left off or a brand new role play  

grueberbaby97

Onee-Chan27
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:12 pm
((I was actually thinking of starting a new one so we can restart with some better ideas and see if this one will hold up. I'll try my best not to let this one turn out like the others... But, try to get the others to join. The more the better. xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 pm
(( Personallu give you a few weeks sweatdrop ))  

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Onee-Chan27
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:47 pm
((LOL, ikr? Nah, not this one. I'd give myself two MONTHS! xD Anyways.... I'll start it :3))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:54 pm
Krymson woke up from her nap in a small fox den and got up, realizing the sun was out. She began looking around for any other animals.
User Image  

Onee-Chan27
Captain

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 pm
((Dunno 'bout you guys, but I'm staying with my original character plot q: ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

Amy was curled up in the forest then woke up. She had been in search of a den or pack or something then spotted a rabbit bounding away. With a light growl she ran after the rabbit like a streak of white and stopped with her teeth around its throat and finished it off.

Theme Song

(( Make sure to tell everyone your starting over ok? O.o ))  

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Onee-Chan27
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:20 pm
((Yeah, I'll note that. Ha.))
Krymson stopped and twitched her ear. The faint smell of a fresh killed rabbit caught her attention as she looked over a clump of bushes and saw a white wolf holding a rabbit.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

Amy's ears perked up and scanned the bushes and spotted a red wolf with gold on her. She waited to see what would happen then sat down alert and dropped the rabbit.

Theme Song

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Onee-Chan27
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:35 pm
Krymson froze where she was and looked at the rabbit, then at the wolf and sat down, unaware if there were any others around or not.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

Amy relaxed slightly sensing no threat and tore the rabbit in half. She nudged the rabbit closer.

Theme Song

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Onee-Chan27
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 pm
Krymson, deciding it was rude to intrude on another wolf while it was eating, decided to at least try speaking to her. "Hey." She said, trying to be friendly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

Amy walked over and dropped the other half of the rabbit in front of her and said "Hello. Who are you?".

( I am going to go on WolfQuest for a few mins O__o )

Theme Song

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 pm
Storm, who was tired and wary, trudged passed some shrubs, trees and bushes and eventually came across two wolves and a dead rabbit, he tilted his head. My sense of smell and hearing must be dieing. he thought to himself.  
Krymson's Wolf RP Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff