Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
♪ Sound Village ↔ Mist Village ≈ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 pm
The outskirts of the Sound Village that lead to the outskirts of the Mist Village.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:39 pm
Carrot made her way from the outskirts of Mist to Snow, her hair finally dry as the weather became colder. She had her jacket buttoned tight and her scarf was back around her neck as she moved.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:58 am
Kaito was on his way to the Snow Village in order to finish his mission.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya was on his way to Kirigakure for reasons unknown, if only to explore...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

The boy was still lost in thought when he reached the halfway mark to his village.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

>.>

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:22 pm
[/exit to mist gates]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:33 am
Azzurro Skyde

User ImageUser Image

Leaving Kirigakure was not as hard as she thought it would be. She sighed her relief. She didnt want to have to hurt him if she could. Now it was time to return to Oto. Her mission had been a total bust. She had found nothing of importance. Sypher had a son apparently and a male partner. Despite her mission to find something worth using against the village she had only found fodder for her own intentions. Pausing underneath a tall tree she used it for support. She was not well adjusted to the heavy atmosphere in Kirigakure.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:42 pm
digital m u f f i n s

User Image

xxxxxxxxF l o u -------- U w axxxxxxxx

Kirigakure | Jounin | Medical Ninja | Bukijutsu Class | Hojo Clan

To Live Life, One Must Accept the Principal's of Death...
And The Path You Will Take to Live Life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Song!
What a walk this was... It symbolized so much, and Flou had plenty of time to think about this single walk. The day he'd leave Kirigakure to find the the one thing he wanted more than anything. Flou long ago met a lady in the market, she was crying and spewed a lie at him, he remembered the day he saw her, in her rags running through the crowd to find un-wanting prey, like an angler fish in the deep dark abyss. But as their eyes met, Flou felt something more then just a dark trick, as she approached him and held onto him as she cried, Flou looked down and felt that most of what he was seeing not a trick, but a cry of something much greater. She was in pain, a pain that Flou could never say he experienced... All Flou knew was, that if he could help her, perhaps guide her through that deep dark abyss, she would see a light much brighter than any other in the world.

Flou had found something that worked for him finally, now a few years further down the path of lives, he find himself at that crossroad where he begins to wonder... why he'd never been moving forwards. Many people have goals in this world, multiples even for some. Flou had two specific gaols in his mind, to help Aki and show her that light, to warm her and make her feel a feeling she hadn't felt in, forever. The other goal was to uphold his loyalty to his country, and like a samurai accept the principle of death for his land even before battle. To face the enemy and come out victorious, or die in battle like any other warrior. But Flou couldn't do both, one of his goals was blocked by the other... Flou could not have both goals succeed, so he had to pick which one was the greatest. Flou found a formula in his meditation throughout the past year. It was a formula very simple on paper, but to fully understand it... took years to understand.

Flou walked down the path and said this formula to himself, almost to re-assure himself. "Great intention plus a mechanism will give you a result. Sitting idly will never give you anything." Flou's formula was simple to him, after realizing that his number one goal in life was to find Aki, no matter the cost, then it didn't matter if someone told him to stay in Kiri or not... whether he'd go back, or just leave was unsure. However, that's the reason he left Kiri the way he did. Because anything, anyone, at anytime said about it... didn't matter. His Intention was pure and him mind was clear now, and with the growing presence, he could only feel a smile growing deep within him.

As he came about a hill, he felt that feeling in his chest he'd not felt for years. Flou was not wearing his scarf, or his battle garb. He only wore his blue kimono with a black kosode under it. He wore bamboo sandals and his sword laid on his side. His dark blue hair only long enough to tough his shoulders.

He peered over the hill to see Aki under a tree, resting herself. Flou paused on the road and looked at her, for the first time in two years he saw the person he loved, but he wouldn't move for a while. There was no doubt in his mind, there was no fear in his heart, or despair in his soul. He looked at her and smiled and brought up his hand and slowly showed her his palm in a waving fashion. "Hello Aki" Flou said with no whim or waver in his voice. "It's been a while.." His voice was calm and warm to hear as his blue eyes cascaded a vibrant glow to them.

CcP :: [ 610c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 610c ] out of [ 610c ]
SsP :: [ 400s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 400s ] out of [ 400s ]
Jutsu ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 pm
Azzurro Skyde

User ImageUser Image

Eyes snapping open, it took her a moment to register that it was Flou's chakra signature that she was reading. Her sensor sensitivity never let her down and despite the short range she had still sensed him with enough time to look in his direction as he approached her, his hand up in a greeting gesture. Aki tensed visibly, moving away from the tree and squaring off against him. Her expression was not bright nor as cheerful as Flou's, although Aki never really hit his level of expression. "Why are you here...?" She said, cutting straight to the point. There were no circles when it came to her, despite the circumstances. Feeling slightly remorseful for her actions she looked away from him, somewhere off to the right. It took everything in her body not to move toward him. She missed him. It had been a year. A long year. One in which she had spent festering her hatred for Sypher. I will come out if you cant handle this~ Her other self threatened. No! For the first time in a year Aki pushed against the mental restraints.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:27 pm
digital m u f f i n s

User Image

Flou could notice the discomfort Aki was in, after a year they seemed to pick up right where they'd left off. In this weird space of avoidance and love, Flou heard her word's and his smile brightened a bit 'Course she'd ask that.' Flou at first didn't answer, and as he saw Aki look to her right, Flou looked to his left, the same spot where Aki looked "I could answer the way you'd expect Aki... But I'd like to prove I've learnt a thing or two in the past year." Flou said bringing one hand up to his shoulder where, his headband usually sat in the past.

Flou looked to Aki once more, trying to make eye contact, he didn't want to force himself onto her or make her feel uncomfortable, or unstable. Dealing with Aki was always like walking on a thin line above cold ice. If he ever mess up, it would be a hard hit to himself, with a lingering numbing feeling that stuck to him for a long time... Aki had a lot of power over Flou. "I'm here to get the one thing I can never could have in the Mist Village..." Flou looked smiled to Aki in a warming feeling, not wanting to get closer just yet. "You." Flou looked to Aki then with a bit of a chuckle lifted his hand up scratching his head a bit. "I guess that isn't a good example to show that I've learnt eh?"

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 pm
Azzurro Skyde

User ImageUser Image

The familiarity he spoke to her with, it was welcomed. It eased and made the pain that threatened to crush her heart worse. Remaining silent she gripped one arm with her hand, squeezing tightly to give herself something to do; lest she move or do something that would give away her inner indecision. From the corner of her eye she saw him move and turned to look at him. He was simply placing his hand on his shoulder. It emphasized the lack of headband placate where it normally was on his body. Where he normally, proudly sported it. It raised a passing question of where he had hidden it or decided to wear it now. Her gaze flickered to his face and then to the rest of his form before she slowly turned away once again. He was different. A year had done a lot to change him and he has lost a lot of the boyish look he had carried once before. This wasn't Flou the boy standing before her. It was Flou the man. As if. Bet he is still a little boy if you get what I mean~ Ignoring her inner self she closed her eyes and listened as he began to state his reason, his purpose coming here. She was unsure of where he was going with this so she turned to meet his gaze with her own. All of the warmth, smiles and expression Flou displayed seemed to make her painfully aware of just how much she lacked. It was that warmth that drew her to him.

"You." A simple word. A simple statement but it served to shock her. Aki gripped her arm more tightly, digging her nails into her flesh. She had placed enough pressure that marks appeared and in two places she had actually pierced the skin. As he chuckled and displayed a more boyish gesture of nervousness, she remained detached. Her heart throbbed. Everything she lacked she found in Flou and that alone made her complete. It had once been everything she wanted after having been granted a fresh start but... Things had taken a turn for the worse and Aki had found herself back in the world she had originally started in. Her brows furrowed slightly, creating a sort of crease as she concentrated very hard on what it was she wanted to say next. It was always the same. She was chasing him away. How could she ask him to follow her further into the 'dark place'? Aki was willing to die for her revenge she couldn't ask him to pick nor to take the same road with her. Finally releasing her grip, the red marks were imprinted along her arm. The two spots that had been pierced lazily trickled miniscule amounts of blood.

Reaching into the pouch she had tied around her thigh she fished the headband out. The headband she was going to use to deter Flou from following her. This stupid headband was her protection and her shackles for the time being. Holding it by one piece she let it fall and unravel, displaying the plaque that had the Otogakure insignia embroidered on it. "I belong somewhere else." She said, her voice soft despite the cutting bite she had intended with her words. She didn't look away but met his gaze straight on, her expression hard.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:31 pm
digital m u f f i n s

User Image

Flou took a step forwards in worry as he saw Aki tense and grip herself so hard he could see red, but he quickly stopped himself. As she reached into her bag and revealed THAT symbol... "Uhn..." Flou had seen it once before, back in Giman two of the people in the tournament had it... they were from... ehhh... a new country, Sound? A music symbol was their insignia, it was eire and as it hanged between Aki and Flou, it almost acted as a shield. The blunt hit of the symbol was enough to make Flou's smile die out slightly and his eye looked down to his left at an angle. "You always do don't you Aki. Somewhere else..." Flou could feel it deep within him, that small sound that was like a single finger scratching at a chalkboard repeatedly with a quick squeaksqueaksqueaksqueak! the louder it got, the faster it got, the more Flou's brows began to show a pinch of anger. Not all with Aki, but a bit... most of it was to the sound which he recognized was IT and the repetitiveness of his entire life.

"But I don't Aki!" Flou burst out with a yell to Aki, making fists on each side, enough to make his knuckle white. His arms were tensed and his anger was mixed with a bit of despair. All of it completely visible on his face. "Never in my entire life have I ever felt like I have by your side Aki, even in Kirigakure before I met you! I dedicated myself to my country, my life was for my village... Then I met you that one day in the marketplace and my entire life was lit in flames... I was ready to follow you anywhere, but like a weak puppy in the window of a pet store you just walked on!" Flou was now visibly angry with tears welling under his eyes. He gritted his teeth and one of his fists released and gripped his sword and with a swift movement unsheathed it and stabbed it into the ground in front of him. "I'm done with it though Aki... I'm not going to chase you like this forever, and whether that's a relief of problem is up to you. So if I can't be with the person I want to be with... then why don't you just put a sick puppy to rest?" He said as he waved his hand to the sword. The monk had broke, and this was a turning point. There were three ways this could turn out... One, Aki would go with Flou and they would live happily together. Two, Aki denies Flou and walks away, leaving him to go back his own path. And three, Aki could put him down and finish his endless chase.

Flou was sick of playing games, with all of this he knew if Aki didn't want to be with him, he'd have to find his own way. If Aki chose to stay with Flou, Flou had no plans to EVER go back to Kirigakure, if he was killed, then he would be nothing more than an dead swordsman in the road, with no home or place to connect him with. and if Aki left him there, then Flou would return to Kirigakure with a new flame in his mind, not to find Aki, or save Aki, or whatever! That new flame would only burn for the Mist Village... and only the mist village; and if he ever did meet Aki again, he would not pursue her. He was a grown up now, there was no time to chase dead dreams.
[x]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Azzurro Skyde

User ImageUser Image

Sensing the hurt in him she knew his outburst and show of anger was not misplaced but it did alarm her. He had gotten upset at her but he had never gone to this extent. Her sense of purpose was momentarily shaken and she felt her other self stir. No! Pushing against her mental ties she kept herself under control emotionally. Ever single word he said was the truth and ever single word he said stung. He might as well have slapped her for emphasis. Hearing him say he was done chasing her brought her none of the satisfaction she had been craving. It only further added salt to her wound. As he removed his weapon, Aki tensed, her stance widening a bit. She was by no means scared of Flou but she was unsure of what he was capable of at the moment. Pu..ppy... He was selling himself short. So short and it was because of her. She had ruined him. She knew it. That was the only thing she was good for. Clenching her fists at her sides she looked at the sword that was embedded in the ground.

Approaching the sword with sure steps she gripped the sheath. Tugging it she pulled it out of the ground and held it out at her side. She gripped the sword with both hands and then held the sword out before her, her stance weak. She was by no means a swordsmen and was simply mimicking what she had seen. Raising it above her head she hesitated for a moment and then brought it down, missing him by a few inches on his left side. The only thing it had served to do was bring her a few centimeters closer to him. Aki was visibly angry now. Her breathing slightly pitched as she heaved. Tossing the sword away from them she reached out to grip Flou by the collar of his Yukata. Pulling him toward her she stood on her tip toes slightly and forcefully kissed him on the lips. This was by no means her response but she had caved into the one carnal desire that stirred within her. Even if he pushed her away she would have gotten this out of her system.

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff