Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Charon Gaunt

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:15 pm
Hi, my name is
Charon Gaunt

I'm a
a boy what else?

I'm 17 years old.

This is my seventh year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is
Slytherin

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
playful and cold. I am a very proud boy, especially when it comes to my family and our blood. I will deceive you I have too in order to get what I want. I have a dark sense of humor and can be very arrogant.

My background story is
something I wonder why you wish to know? I'm the oldest of four children. My family is a proud of their heritage and so am I. My mother stays at home with us kids in order to teach us the "family" ways. I found my magic via setting the den on fire. It was funny but apparently I'm the only one that thought that. Oh well.

I've been looking forward to coming to school. At home I was treated like a prince and I expect my classmates to adhere to that. Maybe someday my siblings will join me but this isn't about them. I love to wander so hopefully I'll find someone to wander with me. It should be noted that a lot of this is what I tell people. My real past is a bit on the dark side, but that isn't for you to know loves.

Second Year:
My first year here I made several friends. To my delight I met another like me, another parseltongue. Things were rough this summer but Daisy was glad to see me. I'm looking forward to learning more spells and have been looking forward to a few pranks.

Third Year:
Second Year was not one something I enjoyed. Daisy got really sick and through my worry I missed most of my classes. I barely passed. Dante....he found out one of my biggest secrets, one that I never wanted to talk about. Daisy and I are homeless. I do my best to make it look like we aren't, and fight to hide it. He surprised me by sticking with me and defending me. I'll never find another friend like Dante. I owe him so much now. On another note, my sister broke my wand I have to purchase a new one. It cut into our funds buying the first one. I'm going to have to get another summer job at this rate to even buy Daisy her supplies.

Fourth Year:
Another rough year. But Dante helped make that easier. I started a new class that I rather enjoyed. The Wandless Magic professor quickly became someone I trusted. She was the second person who found out about my home situation. She pressed me to move in with her so Daisy and I would be off the streets. I was going to say yes after winter break, but for a bit I changed my mind. After all she had a baby on the way and I didn't want to thrust two more kids upon a single mom. But Eleri was persistent. Daisy and I now live in a home in London. It's the strangest thing ever to say I have a home.

Fifth Year:
This is a grand year for me. My little sister comes to school this year and I look forward to seeing her every day. I've missed the squirt. I've really gotten a handle on my wandless magic but then again it helps to live with someone who teaches it. I spent most of my summer working as many odd jobs as I could. I'm still working to pay Soren off for that piano. I feel like so strange around that man I wish i could understand it.

I enjoy
- snakes
- bothering my siblings
- a good laugh
- fire
- daisy
- flirting with pretty girls and boys but don't tell. Shh!

I despise
- boring classes
- getting caught
- Gryffindor
- depressive moments
- cats god how I loathe them!

I look like
this, aren't I handsome? (11-12)

16-17

My wand is a
10" Rosewood with a Phoenix Feather core -First wand, busted summer before 3rd year.
11 3/4" Mahogany with a Chimera Mane Tail core. It's fond of Parseltongues and good for flame magic. I do enjoy a good fire.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!
I am coming with my pet, Etheris, she's a death adder but don't worry I keep a good eye on her and milk her venom often. Also I am a parselmouth.

Second Year
Not much to add sorry!

Third Year]
I'm thinking of purchasing either an owl this year or possibly some sort of musical instrument....I don't know yet.

Fourth Year:
I forgot to mention I made friends with the music shop owner in Hogsmead. He said he's giving me that grand piano...for free.... I still plan to pay for it. I refuse to let him give it away.

Fifth Year:
I've been thinking of asking Soren if I can work for him on the weekends I'm at Hogsmead but I'm a bit scared to do so. I also received a second snake, Istal. Beautiful thing. He was being tortured by muggles. I took care of the problem though.

Checked by Essy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:52 am
First Year

A || Flying
O || Transfiguration I
A || Potions I
O || Defence Against the Dark Arts I
A || History of Magic I
P || Astronomy I
E || Charms I
E || Herbology I

Vampire Toy