Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:20 am
BLOOD AND THUNDER!

Do you have what it takes to go a-viking with the best of 'em? Do you really, really love the Myrsky Syntynyt? Keep on reading, warrior, because today we have three fine specimens of Viking blood to contest off!

They might be cute and cuddly-looking now! DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

I'm not gonna list rules because I think everyone knows what is proper behavior for the shop.

You can enter if you have no lions, or a bajillion lions. Just at least be semi-active!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:38 am
About the family!

User Image
This is Taraxa, a Reaver in the Myrsky Syntynyt. He loves the smell of blood and the rush of adrenaline throbbing through his veins. He'll love his children dearly in his own gruff way, expecting them to live to high standards within the pride. He will never let his cubs forget that their mother was an admirable lioness. Any down-talking of Moray will be met with disapproval.

User Image
This is Moray, a Midwife in the Antianeira pride. She's a bit wary of males, one could say, and only accepted Taraxa's attentions because she was in need of a male to provide her with cubs. Very honorable, she'll want her cubs to be very proud of their chosen paths in life. She's taken one daughter back to the pride with her.

Lennart is the second oldest son, played by Kaisanti.

This is the oldest daughter that stayed with Moray in the Antianeira, played by Velveteen Angel.

Morath is the middle daughter, and one that Taraxa brought back to the pride with him. Played by Split Personality.

Ulrika is the youngest daughter, and one that Taraxa brought back to the pride with him. Played by yours truly.

~Something NEW~: This won't affect any entries, but I just thought it might be nice for future cub owners to know. :3 Splitty is going to be having Moray's son Thuto come back to the Stormborn with Taraxa so that he can keep an eye on the cubs as they grow. This means that Thuto will be the older half-brother Thrall, and will be directly involved in the cubs upbringing.

ALSO: Taraxa will not forbid his children to seek out their mother should they wish to know her, but they will always be expected to return to the pride after a visit. (This will open up opportunities for future friendships/relationships/experiences for them).

And now, on to the meat and potatoes!  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:47 am
User Image

The Oldest Son

The oldest son of Taraxa and Moray.

[color=darkred][b][size=18]My Blood is My Honor![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Name[/b]: You don't have to pick an African name. Scandinavian/Norse-type names would work for this pride.
[b]Meaning[/b]:
[b]Future Rank[/b]:
[b]Future Plans[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:50 am
User Image
The Third-Born Son

[color=brown][b][size=18]For the Thrill of Battle![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Name[/b]: You don't have to pick an African name. Scandinavian/Norse-type names would work for this pride.
[b]Meaning[/b]:
[b]Future Rank[/b]:
[b]Future Plans[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:55 am
User Image
The Youngest Son

[color=goldenrod][b][size=18]I Do Not Fear Death![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Meaning[/b]:
[b]Future Rank[/b]:
[b]Future Plans[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:57 am
Starts: NOW GO GO GO GO
Ends: 10/23/10, Noon PST.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:01 am
I APPROVE THIS!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:18 am
Lennart says: Give my brothers love!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:31 am
EXCELLENT CONTEST, HMMPH! YES!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:43 am
I also have a little girl coming too 83  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:45 am
My Blood is My Honor!
Name: Vidar
Meaning: From the Old Norse Víðarr, which is possibly derived from víðr "forest" and arr "warrior".
Future Rank: Captain (Reaver)
Future Plans:
1. First blood - When he kills for the first time (due to raid or otherwise) he will have a moment of 'breaking'. A lot of it he'll try to keep to himself but for the most part he'll be bothered by the act of actually taking a life. Thus there will be a lot of call to point out to him that if it wasn't for that he'd be dead and to triumph over his enemy is something to be proud of and not something to fear or loathe.
2. Under pressure - It wouldn't hurt for someone to tell him that he doesn't have to be the 'role model' of his littermates and that he could just totally leave it up to his Father to do so, since his Father has the actual experience behind him to be a proper role model. Also pointing out that other than being a few moments older than his littermates he doesn't even know as much about what a good influence is.
3. My Word is my Bond - Find or have someone to make a long standing promise to. Be it to a childhood female cub (promise of mate-hood) or to a fellow male (promise to always look after them in battle). No matter what he will be faced with making sure he follows through with his promise. If faced with the idea with breaking the promise he will do anything and everything to try and get forgiveness for it. If the promise is followed through on then some other situation arises that he must face to test his honor on the promise.
4. Only One Love? - If one can be found perhaps he could form an attachment to just one female. One he does anything for no matter what one that makes him not have a desire to look or stray else where. I don't see him as being the type to just spread his seed around no matter how much it might be encouraged - he's too busy trying to prove himself in battle and moving up in rank. So really for one female to totally turn his head would be a big deal for him. Then again he does have a love of battles and raids so ..perhaps she would have to compete a little bit with that at least.

Personality:
Vidar a lot of determination there is nothing he cannot do or get done if he just goes through and does what is needed. The word 'try' does not exist for him. If he makes a promise he does his best to follow through on it and if he fails in his promise then it is a source of much guilt and sadness for him - he will do anything to make it up to the one he made the promise to. He lives by honor and he pretty much idolizes the Reavers and even more the Captains. He wants to go on his first raid so badly that he can almost taste it. He has a very pristine image of his Mother thanks to his Father, any mention of his Mother being anything but shall make him stand up and defend her honor through words or by force. He thinks that his father is a brave male and wants to be like him and strives to prove himself not only to his father but to the Pride as well. Since he is the first born he'll feel a lot of desire to be a good influence to his 'younger' littermates and he will often try to act far beyond his age.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:45 am
I Do Not Fear Death!
Name: Reijo
Meaning: Scandinavian for vigilant/watchful
Future Rank: Reaver (desired) or Lawspeaker (alternative, might be better suited for him)
Future Plans: Reijo will be born the smallest and weakest of the males, apparently destined to be no more than a Freeborn, though perhaps a Lawspeaker someday. However, despite being the smallest cub, Reijo will have tremendous fight beneath his size and will learn to use it to his advantage.

It will take him a while to prove himself worthy of being a Reaver, and he might perhaps even be steered toward Freeborn because of his lack of physical prowess as a cub - which would only fuel him to fight even harder and develop creative ways to use his size to his advantage.

He'd be an intelligent cub and would honestly make a good Lawspeaker if he wished to head that direction, but for the moment I see him struggling his hardest to prove himself to the pride.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:56 am
So much love for you guys right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:58 am
I Do Not Fear Death!
Name: Baldr
Meaning: 'Lord of Men'; Norse
Future Rank: Captain
Future Plans: I'd see where he goes. Baldr is based some on the Norse god Baldr.
Personality: Balder is the youngest and many say he has flowers in his blood. However, Baldr, while pure, kind, and good, is still a warrior and will go Viking. He takes only what he needs, though with foreign women he can be a sassy little man. Baldr seems not to be hurt easily, taking the rough, tumbling fights with his peers in stride-- after all, he has the best hiding places to attack from! All Baldr wants to do is please his father and honour the traditions set for him. Maybe get a little drunk when he's older.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:36 pm
For the Thrill of Battle!
Name: Gunnar
Meaning: Warrior
Future Rank: Reaver
Future Plans: I would like for some family plots and some other pride member plots. Perhaps being captured as a juv then escapes as an adol.
Personality: He'd be shy and afraid at first, but would grow to must up more courage and strength when he wants to join in on the raids. He'd would do anything to make his father proud! He'll be stubborn and a bit heartless until a loving lioness can metal away the stone around his warrior heart.  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff