Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Demon's Circle: (Rules and Important things)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:12 am
User Image

Welcome young victims to the Devil's Games... I am your host, referee and primary tormentor, Lucemon twisted

I would like to remind you of a few things as well as make you aware that your original caretaker, -InsertEgoHere- Liger is no longer present at this time. In other words, myself and the other lords will be taking over this tournament and will be changing it to our liking razz So prepare yourself for quite the show.... Hohohoho...
Now for a reminder... Here are my:

Rules
Restricted to Virus Type digimon, only*
No level limit: Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, etc. are all treated equally
10 cards

Card Banned list
-Black Cards (obviously)
-Lucky Star
-Virus Killer
-Armageddon

*If your digimon of choice is of the Nightmare Solider, Jungle Trooper, or Nature Spirits family then they may also participate:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 am
User Image
Greets Young tamers, I am Barbamon, the demon lord of Greed and the supervisor of the important things such as who will be fighting who. While I would have loved to have picked who would fight who, Lucemon wanted there to be some portion of fairness.

So here is the layout for who will be fighting who....
I hope it is as every bit to your disliking as it can possibly be... evil

User Image

*click the chart to make it bigger*  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:25 am
User Image

And now for the honey-like goodness that I have been waiting for heart

This tournament will be unlike any other that you have participated in before. Why? BECAUSE I SAID SO, THAT'S WHY!!! Eh-hem... moving on, you will each be subjected to something known as a Devil Trigger. These little gimmicks are a portion of each of us that are meant to screw with... I mean, help you and whatever insignificant strategies that you had preconceived.

I do hope you enjoy them as much as I do... I look forward to messing with... I mean working with you... wink

DEVIL TRIGGER DESCRIPTIONS:

-Devil triggers, based off which type take effect at the beginning of the match and last for the entire battle.
-They are seven different triggers that represent: Pride, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, and Greed
-What trigger that takes place is selected at random and will change out with each round.

Types

User ImageLEVEL-666 SYSTEM: LUCIFER CODE-> PRIDE: The power of Lucemon's Pride corrupts your digimon making them to feel high and mighty about their strength whether they own it or not.
Egotistic: A normal attack takes away from your MP. Subtract your attack roll from your MP.

User ImageLEVEL-666 SYSTEM: ASMODEUS CODE-> LUST: The power of Lilithmon's Lust manipulates your digimon making them crave so sort of attraction and pleasure in things and people.
Charming Perversion: Damage that is 30 or more that you deal is negated.

User ImageLEVEL-666 SYSTEM: BELPHEGOR CODE-> SLOTH: The power of Belphemon's Sloth affects your digimon, making them lazy and not want to behave they would normally.
Truancy: Cannot attack or defend simultaneously.

User ImageLEVEL-666 SYSTEM: MAMON CODE-> GREED: The effects of Barbamon's Greed influences your digimon to behave greedily with their possessions.
Greediness: Take recoil damage whenever you boost your attack. The damage= the amount it was boosted

User ImageLEVEL-666 SYSTEM: BEELZEBUB CODE-> GLUTTONY: The power-hungry nature of Beelzemon's Gluttony corrupts your digimon, making them want to devour their opponents in a blood-thirsty rage.
Glutton: Cards cost double their normal cost for the number of turns rolled at the beginning of the match.

User ImageLEVEL-666 SYSTEM: SATAN CODE-> WRATH: The destructive nature of Daemon's Wrath drives your digimon into a delirious rage of power, causing them to lose control of certain traits that they would be able to do if thinking clearly.
Uncontrolled Rage: Certain color cards are rendered useless for a certain amount of turns equal to the number that appears from two 4-sided dice.

User ImageLEVEL-666 SYSTEM: LEVIATHAN CODE-> ENVY: You digimon's personality is altered by Leviamon's Envy, causing them to crave what their opponent has.
Envious Exchange: Both players exchange a card at the beginning of the match and then it reactivates once both players get the same number in a defend or normal attack, they both give up a card to exchange.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image

Since I'm in charge of rewards for you insects, I'd best introduce myself. I'm Daemon, the Lord of Wrath and all that is destructive. Here is what you'll be killing each other for:

User Image1st Place:
-Rare digimon
-Rare cards (x3)
-Cash Prize: 20,000 gold

User Image2nd Place
-Rare digimon
-rare cards (x2), common card (x1)
-Cash prize: 15,000 gold

3rd Place: User Image
-SemiRare Digimon:
-Rare card (x1), Common cards (x2)
-Cash prizes: 10,000 gold

Bonus 10/10/10
-A special battle unavoidable battle will be set upon the winner of the tournament
-If the winner should succeed a list of things will happen:
1) The prize money will be doubled
2) Special cards will be offered
3) another digimon could be won DENIED Dx

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

I may not be the Lord of Gluttony, but I sure like to eat. I'm leviamon, the lord of Envy and I have news for you.... In case you become envious of those battling and then get hungry, I hear that there is a vending machine just outside of the stadium... you should heed my words and go check it out... Would I ever steer you wrong?? twisted

As proof, here's a portal to it, made it myself

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20314527

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces