Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SolarShadow

6,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:04 pm
Yeah, one of my friends let me borrow the Cube version, cause I never played it before...
I quit after the 1st 10 minutes. Not because I was scared, but...ok, I was scared. Yeah, especially after that chainsaw guy. But if you're into shooters, it's probably THE best one out right now.
As for me, I'll stick with the Mario crew. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:32 pm
SolarShadow
Yeah, one of my friends let me borrow the Cube version, cause I never played it before...
I quit after the 1st 10 minutes. Not because I was scared, but...ok, I was scared. Yeah, especially after that chainsaw guy. But if you're into shooters, it's probably THE best one out right now.
Awww, what happened to the cool pirate Solar!? D:
I command thee to put that disc back in thee Gamecube and play that game while screaming YAAAAAAAA!!! As you shoutgun the Chainsaw dude!!

Or maybe not... sweatdrop

Come on dude, if I can play that game then you could. I'm not into scary movies or games but I picked up my courage and blast those villages away!  

Gaughan
Crew

SolarShadow

6,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:54 pm
Gaughan
SolarShadow
Awww, what happened to the cool pirate Solar!? D:
I command thee to put that disc back in thee Gamecube and play that game while screaming YAAAAAAAA!!! As you shoutgun the Chainsaw dude!!

Or maybe not... sweatdrop

Come on dude, if I can play that game then you could. I'm not into scary movies or games but I picked up my courage and blast those villages away!

That was the problem...I didn't know you could get the shotgun until today, I just used my handgun. xd

But you're right! My pirate rep is at stake!
Die, Chainsaw Zombie Man! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:04 pm
As much of a fan of zombie killing as I am....I still have not played a single RE game. I plan to change that soon...but so far no RE for me. sweatdrop

Nice sig Solar. I wonder what kind of idiot genius could have come up with such a wise and l33t saying.... ninja  

TurMacar

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:08 pm
You didn't know where the shotgun was you say? Well neither did I! Although I never activated the first chainsaw guy event thing. And in case this helps in anyway, its overall scare effect goes down till late in the game(for me anyway).  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:50 am
I should get RE4, maybe I could take down that chainsaw guy, who knows, maybe he's a new kind of Tyrant. ^_^ if so, then I'll enjoy the bloodshed.

I heard the game takes place in Spain, which kinda smells like karma for killing off the Incans, mayans, and aztecs after stealing everything, forcing their language on the slaves, and bragging about it without an appology or any knowledge on the methods of making quartz sculptures of skulls. but the genocide of the advanced culsutres(regardless of the human sacrifice or blood offerings) was uncalled for, and recorded in history and taught in history class. I dont like being seen as a racist, I was stating something from history class I read.

I heard RE4 was the best RE game of all time. beats the s**t out of the add filled oline RE's on sony, and thats with the subscription fees required to play online. makes ya glad Nintendo is giving their net service for free with the Revolution. ^_^  

RAPTOR948

SolarShadow

6,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:26 pm
Mr._Stabby
You didn't know where the shotgun was you say? Well neither did I! Although I never activated the first chainsaw guy event thing. And in case this helps in anyway, its overall scare effect goes down till late in the game(for me anyway).

Yeah, I know what you mean...I read a few enemy strategies, and they don't sound cute-n'-cuddly.

I Macar: I dunno man, I dunno... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:08 am
okay, after going about the internet further, I found some people made some scary clips about the chainsaw guy in RE4, scary stuff yo. ninja  

RAPTOR948

Gaughan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:06 am
RAPTOR948
okay, after going about the internet further, I found some people made some scary clips about the chainsaw guy in RE4, scary stuff yo. ninja
Yeah, well I watched a 8 minute video of Leon getting kill in all the ways he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:46 pm
You're pressuring me aren't you?! scream  

N t e r

TurMacar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:59 pm
Just picked up RE one...damn its hard. The tank controls don't help either. It took me awhile just to figure out how to shoot the gun... sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:24 am
I Macar
Just picked up RE one...damn its hard. The tank controls don't help either. It took me awhile just to figure out how to shoot the gun... sweatdrop .
gonk
Shooting in Resi Evil has always been a sholder button then the main action button. xp

Am I the only one who is going to get the Ds version? Cause 1)I haven't truely played the first Resi Evil, 2) The more copies it sells teh more chance we'll get Resi Evil2 and 3 on the Ds, and 3) The voice acting in that game is worth it xd  

Gaughan
Crew

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:36 am
*shudders* I myself am a coward. Yes, I admit it, I'm a coward. There's only one "Horror" game I will play... DOOM!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:15 pm
Gaughan
I Macar
gonk
Shooting in Resi Evil has always been a sholder button then the main action button. xp

Am I the only one who is going to get the Ds version? Cause 1)I haven't truely played the first Resi Evil, 2) The more copies it sells teh more chance we'll get Resi Evil2 and 3 on the Ds, and 3) The voice acting in that game is worth it xd

I actually heard that the DS version wasn't that good, partly because there it is a perfect port. Meaning most importantly that there are the same number of save points. eek . I did figure it out...just took me awhile. I don't like the controls really. You can' t aim with any real accuracy and because of that it takes 40 thousand bullets to kill one zombie. and the tank movements don't help. I got the one for GC so it looks amazing though xp .  

TurMacar

N t e r

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:00 am
Gaughan
I Macar
gonk

I might get it..
It doesn't seem like anything else is coming out in February and I need a new game for that month.. x_x

March: Metroid Prime Hunters
April(Not confirmed): Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess

Nintendo Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas