Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
≈ Mist Village ↔ Cloud Village ☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:27 am
Jumping from branch to branch, Jin quickly made his way back to Cloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 am
Fuyu traveled through the moist and foggy weather towards Kirigakure.

[exit gates]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Karu drifted through the air towards Mist with Sypher and Dai resting on his back. Sypher was lying on Karu lightly, his mind thousands of miles away. Going to Mist was bringing tons of memories up from when he lived in Mist, of feeling outcast and never settling correctly. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai lend over to Sypher and placed a paper rose in his hair. Showing that she was there for him if he need to talk. She smiled at him before going back to work on, now, a bouquet for white paper Roses. She took a string from her bag and tied a larger, pale blue in color sheet of paper around the roses. Dai hold it close to her as she looked towards the village of Mist.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher didn't respond to Dai's gesture but he put a hand up to keep the rose from flying off. Within a few minutes they were in sight of the outskirts and he guided Karu down, gently with a few touches of his hand. [☁]

((Exits...Fallen Cemetery))

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai looked to the sky as she smelt the on coming on rain. She had missed it a little. She pointed to where she wanted to go. The Fallen Cemetery. Dai watched the ground as they drew closer to it. Her heart slowly sinking into the pit of her gut.
((Exit to Fallen Cemetery))

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher refused to use the birds this time around. He needed to work off some serious steam and this was the easiest way Physical exercise. Gods, I hate going near Mist...all kinds of unpleasant feelings. he thought with a dark scowl. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 pm
User ImageApollo took the lead, running across a extremely large bridge which would take them to a small town right outside of where their destination was. He said nothing though as he moved, keeping his speed constant so that Suzume would not fall behind. It was quiet out here....and Apollo didn't like it much. "Sorry Suzume..." His words came from the front and he knew Suzume could hear him. "Sypher and I have never fought like that before. In fact I've never seen him act that way, at least towards me. I hope you didn't feel awkward by what was said.." His voice stopped for a moment before Apollo decided to infom her of where they would be camping out at. "We're going to go into a town which is only about an hour away from our targets mansion. We'll camp out there and then strike the next evening. That way we have enough time to figure out a proper strategy for how we'll get everything done." His words stopped and he said nothig more, allowing things to sink in. They'd be at the town in nothing but a few hours.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 7650 ~ Ryo: 800

With the speed as it was, Suzume had picked up Cloud and carried him with her. The trip to the town in Mist that they were going to seemed to be coming in sight. At least she was sure it was since they were running over a large bridge. Then from the town they could go to the compound where their target was staying. Hearing him speak up, Suzume listened as he apologized. "Well... I did feel a little awkward." she admitted, raising her voice enough so that Apollo would hear her. "It's just I never saw either of you like that before. I mean, I didn't think that Sypher or you could get angry like that."

Hearing they would be camping out in the town and strike next evening was fine with her. Especially if it gave them time to plan something out like Apollo said they would. "Okay, that sounds good to me, Apollo." Maybe this would be a chance to use Cloud. Who would suspect a dog of belonging to an enemy shinobi? Sure there were animals that belonged to tamers but if there were no shinobi at the compound, who would even guess?

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 10650 ~ Ryo: 2,400

With their mission done and Cloud with them, Suzume and Apollo were headed home. Cloud of course had a lot to say, not liking being left all by himself while they went out and had fun. Suzume merely smiled and promised to give him a treat when they got him. Of course he requested meat and Suzume did not have a problem with that. After they left, they headed on their way home and had not run into any trouble on the way home.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
Satoshi Hatake
Konin || Ninjutsu || Samurai || Hatake || Kirigakure

Satoshi had been walking for a few hours now, keeping watch over every detail around him. He had a mission to speak with the Raikage but also a mission that required him to investigate another shinobi. The investigation requires him to trace the shinobi's travel path back to the point of origin and expectantly find much information about the target on the way. There was not much to go on. Satoshi had his attention on both the water and the bridge that led to the mainland. There were countless tracks on the bridge but they never changed. Each one didn't match the weight of the target and traveled closely together with a few others. Most likely a traveling family or a caravan. Sato looked off into the water and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Satoshi wasn't quick to assume that his target didn't come through there and would continue to keep watch all the way to the land in the clouds.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
Satoshi Hatake

Satoshi maintained a steady pace in his running. He had decided to end the monotony of travel. After a while, Satoshi then sped up, testing his endurance. Before long, Satoshi was at top speed. He launched himself into the trees and took a short cut to the bridge that led to Kirigakure. Cutting through the trees, setting foot on a few branches, Satoshi would arrive at the village gates in a few hours.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein walked happily along but then a thought popped into his head. He REALLY needed to become a sage this walking thing was ridiculous he could be riding something.But he pushed the thought away it was one to consider however. He would arrive at the Kirigakure gates soon and his first goal would begin to get a hold of some water style.

[exit to gates]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
Satoshi Hatake

Both the Satoshi clones walked side by side, sharing a conversation about Raiton jutsu techniques as they headed down the bridge towards the docks across th water from Kumogakure. There, they would take a boat across the sea to the Land of Clouds. The winding climb to the mountains that held the village would be strenuous but Satoshi hadn't sent clones without purpose. After a six hour trip, they would see the gates of the Hidden Village.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:06 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

After many hours of walking, many breaks in between, and spending the night at a hotel, Hitomi once again found herself hating walking itself. She asked a fellow traveler who looked like a farmer to give her a ride on the back of his wagon, but the ride only lasted for half an hour before the elderly man arrived to his destination. She was thankful however that at least there wasn't a storm going on. She then promptly stopped that train of thought, afraid of jinxing herself. 'Now how on earth am I going to be allowed near an ENEMY village? If I get injured or seriously maimed I'm blaming the Hokage.' Hitomi nodded to herself and continued on, pulling out a snack to ease her hunger.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff