Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultima Final Fantasy VIII Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for Final Fantasy VIII lovers everywhere. 

Tags: Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy 8, FFVIII, Squall, Rinoa 

Reply The Ultima Final Fantasy VIII Guild
Cosplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ihacked5502346

6,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:07 am
How is mine?
anything that i can do to improve it?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:01 pm
JB Strife
How is mine?
anything that i can do to improve it?

ur cosplayin as someone who????  

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Heavy Chords

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:29 pm
he was cosplaying as Squall before but this was awhile ago when he had posted this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 pm
I'm cosplaying Irvine Kinneas for now, but I may have to change to Tidus once my girl finishes her Yuna cosplay, which works for me 'cause we'll be a pair mrgreen

I'll still have plenty of love for FF VIII though, I'm re-playing the PS1 version on my PS2 right now, just did the trick to get Lion Heart on Disc 1 which took for-freaking-ever XD

Seriously, I had to Win/Card Mod 20 freaking Elnoyle Cards (all from Ma Dincht, took me about 2 1/2 hours of straight card-play) for Energy Crystals to Ammo-RF to 20 Pulse Ammo, fight/Card 5 Grendels to get 4 Dragon Fangs (had to stay under Lv20 for that, and one gave me a Dragon Fin, the punk..), and then Card Mod the Minotaur Card for the Adamantines.. Can we say tedious?  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Heavy Chords

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:43 pm
I love playing all my old ff games on the ps2. I still have ff8, 7, 6, 5, and tactics for the playstation. and I didn't know it was possible to get lionheart that early in the game. Preferably I never upgraded Squall's gunblade model, I kept his original initial revolver one with the chain on it. He already had perfect accuracy at the beginning of the game and his attack only improves with a little bit and maybe a different limit break move but still. I like his first gunblade model. To me it looks cool on it's own, it's not as fancy or painted or cluttered with s**t like the other gunblades are. Just his first one was enough for me. Besides He still was my strongest character despite everyone else getting their weapon upgrades. only until the end of the game did I get upgrade his weapon to the lionheart one. which is also pretty cool  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:22 am
Squall-Grievers edge
I love playing all my old ff games on the ps2. I still have ff8, 7, 6, 5, and tactics for the playstation. and I didn't know it was possible to get lionheart that early in the game. Preferably I never upgraded Squall's gunblade model, I kept his original initial revolver one with the chain on it. He already had perfect accuracy at the beginning of the game and his attack only improves with a little bit and maybe a different limit break move but still. I like his first gunblade model. To me it looks cool on it's own, it's not as fancy or painted or cluttered with s**t like the other gunblades are. Just his first one was enough for me. Besides He still was my strongest character despite everyone else getting their weapon upgrades. only until the end of the game did I get upgrade his weapon to the lionheart one. which is also pretty cool

Yeah, and going straight from Revolver to Lion Heart actually unlocked all of Squall's Limit Breaks in one go, plus I wanted to be able to Meltdown-pwn both Seifer and Edea with a LionHeart Limit Break as they try to figure out what just happened mrgreen That, and also just to say I pulled it off..

I have everything 1-14 and all the side-games (Crystal Chronicles, etc.) for all consoles.. I mostly just play them now for the SuperBosses and other such challenges, makes things twice as fun mrgreen But out of them all, I mostly play 5 Advance, 8, 9, 12, and Tactics XD  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Regina Jane

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:53 pm
I want to Cosply Selphie sometime.. I could SO pull it off! I just need green contacts and brown hair dye.. and trim my hair. The out fit is simple and easy and the nunchaku are easily constructed... then I jsut have to act happy and bouncy all the time.  
The Ultima Final Fantasy VIII Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games