Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Xenos da Vinci

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:50 pm
Hi, my name is
Xenos da Vinci

I'm a
male

I'm 17 years old.

This is my seventh year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is
Ravenclaw

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
actually a bit of a gentleman. I am calm, a bit cold, and tend to be calculating. I don't let people order me around and any bully is going to find themselves in the hospital wing.

My background story is
not that important, but here I go. My father is Chance da Vinci, Head of the Hit Wizarding Office. A long time Hit Wizard he is renown for putting many a dark wizard away. He is part of the da Vinci family, a very old wizarding family that started in Italy but a couple of centuries ago moved to England. My mother is a pure blood and very proud of it. Her name is Rosilia and she is an amazing oblivitor. I live in the outskirts of London in our old family mansion. I am actually a twin but no one realizes we are. Then again I am an Albino. My grandmother makes me a special potion that I drink that keeps me from frying and gives me some pigment in my skin. When I was eight though I lost my twin. An enemy of my father's...or something killed him. I would've died too but my father got there in time. I don't like to talk about it, and often I tell people I'm an only child in order to avoid talking to about him. I guess I should tell you too that without my glasses I'm completely blind.

Second Year:
My father had been absolutely ecstatic about me getting into Ravenclaw. Apparently that had been his house. I made a few friends this year, mainly Hikari and Yuan. During the summer Yuan was often over and together we practiced Quidditch. I'm getting better with my flying skills and have been studying a lot even though school hasn't started. I won't deny I've been a bit worried about one of my friend but hopefully she made some progress over the summer.

Third Year
Back again for another year. I have been doing a lot of studying over the summer. Last year I found my eaglet Rhys. I've made several new friends, and stay close to my 3 friends from our first year. I haven't had much develop over the summer. I hope this year our DADA teacher sticks around so my club may have some help.

Fourth Year
Not much has changed over the year. I finally have decided where I'm going with my life and last year I ran into an old family friend. He used to work for my father and is teaching me something I can't wait to figure out. Animangus here I come. Although I've noticed lately, the more I pause to think....the more I am recalling my brother. Some days I wish I could just forget.

Fifth Year:
Last year....How do I describe last year? It was such a whirl wind I can barely believe it. I'm currently studying wandless magic to my delight. I was very good friends with the Professor. I hope to resolve the issues last year ended with. If it was not for that woman I wouldn't have had the guts to tell Dante how I feel. Now we are happily together. Another large surprise was my feeling were correct, Xerxes was not dead. He was in fact the victim of a kidnapping and was very much alive. Our reunion was short lived for a time as his kidnapper arrived. I was almost killed. I will bear the physical scares of that encounter for the rest of my left. Even now months later I'm still sore. But I'm out of the hospital and my family has never been closer. I already look forward to see my brother over break. On a final note I have a rather large surprise for my friends. I registered at the Ministry this summer. I finally achieved my goal. I am an Animangus.

Sixth Year:
Oh another fun summer for me. The plan Dante and I had been working on all last year worked perfectly. There wasn't a hitch in it. I unfortunately spent another few weeks in St. Mungo's but it was a small price to pay. My love is free and for now he and his sister are guests at my house. My life couldn't be better. No one shall hurt Dante again. He is mine now and mine alone.

Seventh Year:
Another blissful year and summer. I spent a lot of time helping Dante study for his O.W.L.s and studying for my N.E.W.T.s lots of fun that was. Xerxes seems to have adjusted well and I enjoy watching him thrived. Both of us learned to apperate and frankly I love it. Nothing is more fun then speeding away when you are late. Although I find it funny since gaining the ability to use magic outside of school I find myself using less. I've taken to long walks too in the forest around my home. I have to decide what I am doing with my life and I need to do it soon. This is my last year at Hogwarts and whether or not the world, or myself, is ready I am about to enter it. This shall be interesting.

I enjoy
- Being alone
- Winter
- Hot chocolate
- Seeing everyday kindness
- Cloud watching
- DADA
- teaching
- my eagle
- hanging with my friends
- Dante

I despise
- Cowards
- People who judge others by their blood
- Dark magic
- My mother
- Teachers who don't do their jobs
- Idiots

I look like
this ((please ignore the wings I couldn't find one without it))
13((just add glasses))
16-17<------Current Pic
Adult

My wand is a
11" Yew with a Dragon's Heartstring Core.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!
I was born on December 14 so I tend to be a little older then my friends. Also I love to read spell books. I hope to have an extensive knowledge of spells by the time I graduate.

Second Year
My father decided to surprise me for my birthday. I'm now in possession of a Nimbus 2001

Third Year
I forgot to mention I made it onto the Qudditch team. I am keeper and Captain. Also I have taken to practicing the spells I'm learning at night, in the Forbidden Forest if I can make it.

Fourth year:
I have taken to working out. I'm not body building but I am toning my muscles. It is both due to my desire to be an animangus and Quidditch. Not only that but I believe in training both mind and body.

Fifth Year:
I am now a registered animangus. I turn into an albino eagle. My eyes remain red and around them is a dusty gray design of my glasses. Also I am now taken. My heart belongs to Dante Prince. Oh and I am the proud owner of a large figure eight shaped scar on my chest. It also was a large slash that goes from my left shoulder to right hip.

Sixth Year:
I simply have to say that I love having Dante living with me now.

Seventh year:
I am currently considering two career choices. I am thinking of becoming an Auror or a Hit Wizard. Maybe I'll find something else but those are my mine choices.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100