Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Yuan Trinity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:52 pm
Hi, my name is
Yuan Trinity

I'm a
boy.

I'm 17 years old.

This is my seventh year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is
Hufflepuff!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
a bit quiet and reserved. I can be very protective of my friends and won't hesitate to get in a fight. I enjoy learning and tend to spend my nights studying or just reading. I'm one of the best people to tell a secret to because I won't revel it unless magic makes me.

My background story is
pretty simple. My father is a pure blooded wizard and very gifted in the magical arts. As an Auror he isn't very renown but is good at his job. My mom is squib but to she doesn't mind. I live in a decent house, and my life as been pretty simple. I have a little sister whom I adore named Emily. We live in London to make it easier on my father to get to work. Mom was born in china, and is from a long line of Chinese witches. Our nainai's (grandmother in Chinese) live there and we see them every so often. Honestly I wish we would go there more.

Second year:
I feel my first year at Hogwarts changed me forever. Although I'm still a bit shy, I managed to make a few friends. I've found a love for flying. All summer break Xenos and I practiced with the quaffle we bought. I managed to do pretty good for my first year, my parents were so proud that they bought me my broom! A Nimbus 2000!

Third Year
School was grand last year. I made it onto the Quidditch team, I'm playing chaser. I've been having really bad dreams lately. Their getting more frequent and more violent. I haven't told anyone but I don't want my friends to worry. I made some knew ones this year, but look forward to spending time with my old ones.

Fourth Year
I'm not going insane!!! All the dreams I've been having, the sleepless night, the tons of worry, gone! Last year I worked up the nerve to ask my divination teacher what's going on with me. Three teachers later I finally got an answer. Apparently I'm a seer. I got a confirmation from my nainai. She's an old seer, still very powerful and saw my awakening ages ago. She set everything in motion to assure I'd have everything ready. I've got a bit of a hand on the dreams visions, and I've started a vision journal so every time I have one as soon as I wake up and can keep track of them. Also to my disappointment, Emily has chosen to go study magic with our nainai like our family's tradition. So I guess I'm the only Trinity here at school again.

Fifth Year:
Not much really changed last year. I met a young first year that I have become rather fond of. His name is Austin Brighton. Cute thing, shy as hell though. It surprises me sometimes to remember that I was that shy once. Once I let Xenos do all the talking and just stood back and watched. Not anymore though. My visions are becoming easier to handle and I'm becoming good friends with the Divination Professor, a seer as well. Hopefully we'll get to play some Quidditch this year too.

Sixth Year:
I'm seeing more visions lately about that boy again. I'm starting to think I know exactly who he is but I will not rush into it. Another vision has come to play and I need to sort things out before I rush into anything. I feel my heart breaking a little as feelings I hadn't expect to arise have started to do just that.

Seventh Year:
I figured out who the boy in my visions is. It was Austin but the future has taken a shift. I know now thanks to my power that he has a crush on me. This summer though he had come to live with us at my house and met my cousin, Jinhai. I foresee a good future for the two if they can work it out. My visions of late have become troubling. There is a massive storm brewing in between my dearest friend Xenos and his love. Though there is a hell of a silver lining on that storm cloud. I'm content for now to let it play out as it will. It's interesting watching things I saw in the past begin to unfold now in the presence.

I enjoy
- any defense against the dark arts class
- I am also interested in Divination
- On any form of a rainy day you'll find me outside, especially if its thundering
- I love to read
- Sketching, I'm not that good yet but hey it's fun
- Sleep
- Grog
- going to Hogsmead.

I despise
- people who easily betray others
- Those who won't stand up for what they believe in
- People who stand by and watch others get beaten
- Snakes, I really really don't like them
- Not a huge fan of charms class but I know I need i
- Not getting to sleep
- People who are just plan cocky.

I look like
11-12
16-17<--Current pic
Adult

My wand is a
10" Alder with a Unicorn Hair core.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I have a baby sister named Emily. She's only seven but she can't wait to come to school. Actually I caught her trying to sneak into my trunk. I'm currently saving up for an owl.

Second year:
Well I'm no longer getting an owl. My father was abroad for a few weeks and came back with a strange little creature that's really a very very very tiny griffin. Looks a little weird but I can't help but find him adorable. It can kinda mimic human speech but I think it's more like a bird doing it than anything else. He's coming with me this year. His name is Grog Oh and I don't know if it's important or not but I've been having strange dreams lately.

Third Year
This year is the year Yuan awakens as a Seer. That is if the crew permits it.

Fourth Year
I'm trying to figure out how to stop the visions I've been having. I have to find a way.

Fifth Year:
To my utter relief the vision changed. Dante was there and he managed to save Xenos. I was so relieved I think I fainted. But he's not dead that's all that matters.

Sixth Year;:
Nothing of note

Seventh Year;
lately I've found myself talking to Dante's little sister. Quite the young lady that girl. I feel bad for the boy who tries to take her out. Trying to get through Xerxes, Xenos, and Dante? Not a pretty picture.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100