Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Tamara Radcliffe

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Hi, my name is Tamara Radcliffe

But I mostly go by Tammy; Goldilocks

I'm a Female

I'm 17 years old.

This is my 7th year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Gryffindor

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quirky, funny and friendly. I used trust easily, but recently I have become more protected, and fiercely defensive of those who deserve my trust. I'm very brave and daring, some might say headstrong, doing what it takes to save the people I care about. People believe me because I have a pure and honest heart.

My background story is Tamara's parents are both prominent wizards in the community. Her father is an Auror who helps to defend the people and her mother works for the Department of Mysteries. Tamara lived a relatively peaceful life, growing up around magic. Her father taught her a lot about magic even before she received her letter to Hogwarts. She is fascinated by Defense Against the Dark Arts as well as Muggle Studies because she is fascinated with Muggle technology. She also wants to play the Beater position in Quidditch. Her first year at Hogwarts saw her excel at Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts and Flying. She did moderately well at Charms, as well. After a debacle with fellow student Hikari Sprocken, she was taken under the wing of Professor Anyanka Swan, to begin Occulmency and Legilimency lessons. During my third year at Hogwarts, I was abducted by Marcinus Travers in an attempt to get back at my father. Brutally beaten and locked up, I was held captive for several days until Pan, my best friend's ferret, brought me my wand. I escaped and became a full animagus to complete my escape. Travers followed me and we fought beside the Willow. My father intervened and took over the fight. When it looked like he'd lose, Travers attempted the killing curse, but instead was killed when I cast a powerful expelliarmus on him. I spent a portion of that summer recovering in St. Mungo's Hospital. Over the summer, I met my new boyfriend, a Durmstrang student named Einar Iversen. Through my whole fourth year I was plagued with bouts of depression, nervous disorders and night terrors. I had several accidents that placed me in the infirmary. Over the summer, I was spending time with Einar when he was in the Isles for his sister's wedding. When exploring an old factory I used to play in, Einar and I stumbled onto a meeting of dark wizards. During the ensuing conflict, I was wounded. Einar tended to my wounds, and then we became one. He cured my depression and anxiety. However, our relaxation was short lived when the dark wizards discovered us. Einar died saving me. Enraged, I transformed into my animagus form and killed one of the dark witches. Facing down against several dark witches and wizards, I prepared to face my fate. Instead I was saved by my friends and family and brought to St. Mungo's where I made a full recovery. At Einar's funeral, I promised to never allow myself to be held back again.

I enjoy Defense Against the Dark Arts; Muggles; Muggle Technology; Sushi; Quidditch; Potions

I despise Muggle Haters; Dark Arts; Herbology; Divination; Mathematics; Pineapples; Transfiguration

I look like 15 years old.
16 years old.
17 years old.

My wand is a: 10 3/4 inch hornbeam wand with a phoenix tail feather core.

My pet is a iguana named Gorgon.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I'm an animagus; my form is that of a German Shepard.

I own a Firebolt 2, the newest sports broom on the market.

I used to have a 13 1/2 inch yes wand with a dragon heartstring core, but it exploded in Charms class. I now wear the remaining chunk as a pendant as a necklace.

I wear an amulet that belonged to Einar. It's a family heirloom that has been in his family for untold millenia. It was Einar's dying gift to me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100