Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Wizard101 guild!!!

Back to Guilds

Are you a fan of wizard101? Discuss it here!!! 

Tags: Wizard101, Fantasy, MMORPG, Wizard, Magic 

Reply Official Wizard101 guild!!!
The only things i dont like about wizard 101

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rokusasu 0
Vice Captain

Invisible Lover

11,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 am
i dont like it when people dont have text chat specially in battle. i dont like when the game puts you in a server that you dont want to be in specially full ones. i dont like filling pet energy with crowns.

so what are things you dont like people?.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:52 am
I forgot one more thing i dont like how the game gets boring after your subscription runs out.  

Rokusasu 0
Vice Captain

Invisible Lover

11,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

alexrocks2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:20 pm
i don't like dungeons because only four people can enter at a time and that the pet energy refills slowly why cant we collect it like health and mana wisps  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm
i dont like the 4stun shield when u stun and cant make treasure card 2 trade  

lovelywey

lovelywey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:18 pm
wiz game is so-so 2 me cause ive been playing it more than a yr .. it was exciting when first played (sub) which u can travel all the worlds that r available. the thing that annoyed me the most cause of all the ppl that chains r (almost) gone... when i first began pvp i was "involved" in chain stunning.. so say what u want bout that cause some ppl just gets mad cause they lose 2 me lol..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:50 pm
Rude ppl

&& when I have to do a dungeon or a really hard boss && nobody's online 2 help me.

&& nobody from w101 central will help me either >.<  

Xx_C00kies n Cream_Xx

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vst_kakashi

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm
Rokusasu 0
i dont like it when people dont have text chat specially in battle. i dont like when the game puts you in a server that you dont want to be in specially full ones. i dont like filling pet energy with crowns.

so what are things you dont like people?.....

i agree  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:39 am
My fire, Steven StarDustr is now a grand. I beat warehouse twice this weak but in pvp I just hate how you lose all the time and the opponent says gg. GG to me is like haha you suck to me. I have a really good deck but most of the time I lose probably because I don't use it right. I got reshuffle, all school shields and really good stats since I use wayfinder gear not my grandmaster fire robe. If this is like you please respond. I am making new characters to suit my needs in pvp.  

Reqilon Gonvi

8,675 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Otaku Kaliff

1,900 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 am
I don't like how all these noobs join and flee my battles when I'm starting a new character. I don't like that fact that they don't have text chat. I don't like how they ask me to be their friends when they do (I turned off friend requests for a reason). I don't like how random people ask me for help when I'm nearby just cause I'm a higher level. I don't like how many foes you have to fight for some quests. I don't like the drop rates for seeds from the web walkers in Tree of Life. I don't like gathering scales from Draconians in the Forum. I also don't like gather coal hearts in the Forum. I don't like the experience to gold ratio of Grizzleheim, and I don't like the fact that there are foes there that are as strong as foes from Mooshu in Savarstaad Pass. I don't like fighting Frostmantle and his 4 minions and soloing them, Jotun is way more fun. I don't like killing all the ravens. I don't like that there's so much I dislike about wizard101, and I don't like that this rant sound like something they'd put on tosh.0 with a few more curse words and insults.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 pm
Let's see. I hate...

People that flee in arena.

Not having enough defense from balance (we have like what, tower? thats it!!)

Renewing training points for crowns  

Bloodlust Christian

CrAcKisJaK

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:41 pm
Well I hate:

Noobs that can't text chat

Noobs in a battle that can't text chat

The bitches that say "I need a boyfriend"

The lousy death spells and decks at my current world(Kroko)

How you can't just redeem your points (I have lvl 2 spells from all schools)  
Official Wizard101 guild!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games