Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
K'A RP? Mizimu, Godess of blood and others Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:16 am
User Image

Yes, it's a big picture but I don't caaaare! Anyone up for a joining RP so I can get the little darling certed?  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

I have my boy Mauja who would totally be up for a joining rp with your boy if needed :3 He's a bit of a dork who is currently having some issues dealing with the fact that as a leopard, he is immune to the disease in the pride while his adopted siblings and friends are not. So he's not the best of moods IC but he'd still be up to making new friends and having fun. It would help him forget about things for awhile.

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

Remove

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:52 am
I have these two for general RP or anything else. Ahsante just bred to bring back life for the pack - he doesn't like females they are too bossy for him. He had to kind of like run away to get the female pup away from her mother though he did leave her a female. He can be happily abused in anyway... or his daughter could have some RP smile

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:56 pm
I have Sliabh and his many kids for K'A rps. XD Take a pick which age you want?

User Image User Image User Image User Image  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:03 am
noxilicious

Sure! N'Seka could use a friend smile I think I have the joining RP covered (I've got a bunch started so I'm just going to use the one that finishes first), but I'm all for general RP. He's starting to show signs of disease and tires more easily than other cubs for now.

Remove

Sounds good! I don't think Ahsante would like Skada, but that could be part of the fun.

Tanakako

So many to pick from... Would any of them be up for a bit of slow play? N'Seka is starting to show signs of disease so his days of rough and tumble will soon be over. Or your twin boy could pull some kind of prank on him (that he can't very well defend himself from since he's not very strong, smart or experienced) and make N'Seka hate him for it for a very long time...
Oh, and you've got a tag in the dawnwalker RP...  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:05 am
Saoirse is just developing the disease too, maybe she and your boy could have a few hours away from the nannies together?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:13 pm
Tanakako
Saoirse is just developing the disease too, maybe she and your boy could have a few hours away from the nannies together?

Sure. I started something short. I didn't dare to make it longer since my internet is glitchy today.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 pm
Thanks!! I'l probably tag tomorrow, I have the day off. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

robot kittio

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:08 pm
I'd love for your goddess of blood to meet Kucheza A cub of Mokovu and Weusi. She is currently living with her father who is trying to establish his pride of souls/spirits. This means her whole family/members she knows are raised peacefully and she seems to not belong with her bitchiness, brutal honesty, and tempers. She however was trained to use dance as her escape. I'd love for them to meet this could even create a huge plot for the future pride if she maybe is influenced by your girl and does something in the future. I'd love to plot with you!  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:11 pm
For skada I also have Kidogo Mifupa (Ashantes son he brought back)
x

He pretends to be harsh but inside is real nice, any rp would be nice!  

robot kittio

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:56 am
What did you have in mind for your girl? Veri doesn't quite know how to deal with mortals and tends to hide in mortal form, but you might have wanted them to meet with her in goddess form? She's got a tendency to use "Look here, I'm a huge fricking Goddess and I'm dangerous to you, can you leave me alone now?" as a last escape if someone is annoying her or trying to follow her.

I've got some plot ideas for her with the disease pride at the moment, but she is a bit of a wanderer so I doubt she'll become pride exclusive. She's unlikely to stick around anywhere for longer periods of time because of her... ah.. blood thinning properties. She dislikes killing people by accident.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:55 am
I was hoping some kind of meeting to just inspire Kucheza, like your goddess would be her idol. Kucheza has always been odd and she wouldn't have to stick around. Even just a one time encounter or a few meets. I'm down for anything really  

robot kittio

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:30 pm
Right... And she's living near/on a mountain, right? I think I've got an idea to fit this in with Veri's current timeline and plots.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:35 am
Skada tags!

Hoshi Lockhart

ShinyObsessed

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

robot kittio

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:10 pm
Annchen
Right... And she's living near/on a mountain, right? I think I've got an idea to fit this in with Veri's current timeline and plots.
Yes! her father is working to be a pridal leader too so makes good plots since their pride is about souls/spirits and she is the only "darker" one. They actually live on a mountain with many caves/tunnels and hot springs too. pm me to talk faster cause this will help with establishing the pride and making a good plot for it  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff