Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
L's real name.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 pm
I adore it! I can't stop saying it. Lawliet, Lawliet, Lawliet!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 am
True, love his name. Though i dont know how to pronounce it. I mean ya i have a guess and i might be right, but other wise im to lazy to look it up or ask a friend xD

Though i like how it has the word "Law" in it and he....likes..laws? follows them? does good deeds so people respect the law? ---dunno how to say it but ya xP  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:32 am
Sienna_fire13
True, love his name. Though i dont know how to pronounce it. I mean ya i have a guess and i might be right, but other wise im to lazy to look it up or ask a friend xD

Though i like how it has the word "Law" in it and he....likes..laws? follows them? does good deeds so people respect the law? ---dunno how to say it but ya xP

Lol, yeah. My friend thought it was spelled,"Lolliet"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:41 am
L has a cool frist name but i just like calling him L.It is sort and a lot easer to spell. burning_eyes  

drago the terrible

Matt-kun Game Addict

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm
Sienna_fire13

Hn, I didn't know how to pronounce it either so I looked it up and it's pronounced Low-light. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:44 am
drago the terrible
L has a cool frist name but i just like calling him L.It is sort and a lot easer to spell. burning_eyes

L's first name is 'L'...He's second name's Lawliet, which is really weird! Who would name their child 'L'?!? lol  

Sain After Dark

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:56 am
roxy4816

That's his last name. They never tell you his first. I think it's Lawrence 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:07 am
Clover_IceQueen
roxy4816

That's his last name. They never tell you his first. I think it's Lawrence 3nodding

Nope, it's 'L'. I know because in the movie he writes his name in the death note, and it's 'L Lawliet'.  

Sain After Dark

AKILEY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:00 pm
L's real name is L Lawliet. It's in the "How to Read" book. And wtf. I mean what's that all about. He hid his name in plain sight. People would never suspect that was his real name so he was safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:14 am
I haven't read the books...yet. I wanted to check out Another Note from the library, and when it came in my mom said she didn't really think it was a good idea that I read it. I mean, sure B.B. murders people, but its mostly about how he 'tries' to 'solve' the case as L. Riiigghhhtt?  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:13 pm
I know isn't it just so cute! I love L, my little Lawliet! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:02 am
My brother told me that L's real name is Lucious Lawliet....er....something like that.Just sharing!

B.B.'s real name-Rue Ryuzaki.

I'm a B.B. fan!!!!!!!!!!!  

Evil Overlord Supreme

Tori1986

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:10 pm
Sain After Dark
drago the terrible

L's first name is 'L'...He's second name's Lawliet, which is really weird! Who would name their child 'L'?!? lol

i agree!!! I was having the same freak out when i figured it out after i was done reading the series. I was all like, "what parents in their right mind would ever name their child any single letter?" but yeah. I think a good name for him would be.... uhm.... I think Ryuzaki fits him well... lol xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:12 pm
Clover_IceQueen
roxy4816

...his first name is L....i know, i have a card that says exactly what you would see through a Shinigami's eyes, and it says "L Lawliet" it's messed up. why would you ever name your child a single letter...?  

Tori1986

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iXelnyn

Romantic Informer

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:15 pm
Actaully guys Lalwiet is his Wamy's house name. Like mello or near. He has no real name.... They ignored that part of him.  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games