RP Managers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thornshield
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 am
Post here if you want to work together with the RP events. This post shall be updated with storylines, events, NPCs and other ideas.

Ideas:
1) High fantasy/Steampunk world
2) Teams, giving us team-based RP events
3) Mini-RP sessions

The Discussion Thread can be found HERE.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 am
Reserved for extra information.  

Thornshield
Captain

JaelMoray

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:36 pm
I so totally want to be an RP manager. I can't tell you how much I miss roleplaying. My old forums may be reincarnated in a few weeks as well, but I love building worlds and ideas. heart

My old website for my forums was here: Sun's Requiem

All the writing on the website was done by myself. The forums, however, have little avaliable since before I shut the forums down we had changed from phpbb forum hosting so we lost a lot of content and had to completely restart.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 pm
Include me too, please~! heart

You know I love worldbuilding and messing with the space time continuum characters and ideas. I've already got a few ideas floating around, and I think if we work together, this will be most awesome.

Zienkyer

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:09 pm
The hardest thing you've got to do when it comes to a single RP with multiple managers is making a cohesive idea. It's often best too have a single head, with multiple assistants to 'follow the vision', as this way you're not each fighting for your own ideas. If there are multiple RPs, you could even change 'heads' each time, so it's all fair.

But I do love RPing events and just storylines in general.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:04 pm
Tei Kae
The hardest thing you've got to do when it comes to a single RP with multiple managers is making a cohesive idea. It's often best too have a single head, with multiple assistants to 'follow the vision', as this way you're not each fighting for your own ideas. If there are multiple RPs, you could even change 'heads' each time, so it's all fair.

But I do love RPing events and just storylines in general.

I agree with this. For my old roleplay, I started the idea and two of my close friends helped me build off of it. I think the only way you can have multiple managers work well is if everyone has AIM or MSN and do group chats often to keep everything cohesive and have real time talk about anything that they might want to change or add.  

JaelMoray

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 am
I'm happy to be RP helper. XD Zien and I work together all the time on personal RPs so we have no problem with fighting or feeling left out or anything like that. :3 Most of the time I can't even remember who had an idea first - me or her. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:27 am
I won't do any managing, but Rivek can make an appearance or two if bothered.  

WoefulInfinity

Eloquent Raider

Jitsumi1221

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 pm
i would love to help as well.. i dunno about managing but i adore tossing ideas around with people when it comes to RPing. i haven't RP'd in ages but i do so love it ^^

I will definitely casual RPing with the group regardless ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:29 am
User Image
¢οϋІ∂ ωε ряεтεи∂ тнαт αїярІαиεѕ їη тнε ηіġнт ѕку αяε Іїкε ѕноотіиģ ѕтαяѕ?

Sounds like my kinda thing. I'll toss in ideas as I get them. =3

..İ соυІ∂ яεαІІу υѕє α ωϊѕн яϊģнт ηоώ, ωϊѕн яϊģнт ηоώ, ωϊѕн яϊģнт ηоώ

ewagan

Invisible Lover

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:27 am
I'd love to help out as well - I have fond memories of the OOC competition and see allot of familiar faces =-) Wouldn't mind helping out in the RP sense of things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:06 pm
Yay!  

Kimaya

Proxy Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

R i o t !

Shameless Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 pm
I would like to help also, if at all possible. I likely will be helping Kim out with her stuff, and bringing in an RP character in tow as well.  
Worldspanners!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games