Artists Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thornshield
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 am
If you're interested in supplying art prizes, freebies, graphics or anything you can think of that'd contribute to the contest, please post here!

Artists:
Please include samples, what you're thinking of contributing, and roughly how long it'd take to complete. Also, there are three categories of prizes; Main contest prizes, RP contest prizes, and freebies & event prizes.

If you're interested in the art auction to raise funds, sign up HERE.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:44 am
Reserved for extra information.  

Thornshield
Captain

Croon

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uh, yeah, those to start with, gonna try to post some non-chibi artwork later when I finish it : D; EDIT: ADDED ONE OBOI o/;

Crappy non-chibs sketches that're WIPs:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

....eyeaaaah.

Chibs take about a day, non-chibs can take up to a week, depending on how lazy I am. : D;
/shot'd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:32 pm
Ooo - Croon, never knew you were an artist as well! I am loving your second sample, you have such a beautiful line style. :Heart:

I will most often do sepia pieces for this group, since I can push them out in a timely manner. These take me an hour tops when I actually have the time to sit down and do them. x | x | x

I am also able to do headshots, which I draw in a fairly large format to add heaps of detail. These take me about an hour as well. x | x | x

And lastly, I can OCCASSIONALLY provide (as time permits), couple illustrations. These can take me anywhere from two-four hours to a couple days depending on detail and the amount of time I have avaliable. x | x | x | x | x | x

Hope that makes sense!

JaelMoray

Fang

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:44 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/Art Shops and Requests/h-h-q-t-opan/t.60877205_4/#4

thar be samples!

I'd like to join, and I'd be willing to contribute color sketches, either half or full body. Possibly something painted, but that depends how time goes.
And depending on the OC(s) I may be willing to do a couple piece, but no groups.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm
Hay. I'd like to join? /was directed here by croon~

devart there's not much stuff in my devart yet though 8DD;
But I can do half/full body sketches in this style : http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af21/aurah11/ai.jpg & http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af21/aurah11/luna.jpg

I don't have the patience to do groups but I can offer couples. Light CG sketches take me about 2 hours to do, depending on how busy I am.  

Aurahyan

WoefulInfinity

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:25 am
http://fongminyun.deviantart.com

I tend to... do whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like. So like, I don't do much.

Lol, I'll either do one piece in the end (if we have a winner-type event) or some headshot sketches (if we're like, giving away prizes to a bunch of people.

You see, I have this tattoo that says "lazy a**" on my bum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 am
more then happy to offer my services to the prize pot as well ^^

Chibis -
User Image User Image User Image

Normal -
User Image User Image

ATC's -
User Image User Image

I was thinking chibis for random freebies and mini event prizes. ATC's for level progressions (if we do this again) and i'd be more then happy to mail them out, and perhaps the normal for some lower level prize placement?

(whoops forgot to say how long they took... lesse chibis about a week - only takes a little bit to draw them but to ink and colour and reink.,. urgh. most of the time takes a few sittings. ATC's - a few hours, not long, but i have to be inspired first. i like finishing these all the way through. and the norm ones.. a month to 2? these take me forever, always broken down in parts and done in pieces.)  

Jitsumi1221

mayamei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:35 pm
DA

I tend to be really capricious with my freebies. Probably something sketchy with a little color.
A couple of days to a week if I'm feeling inspired.
I wouldn't mind contributing one fb illustration as a prize. That might take a week to a couple of months depending when the contest is over. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:29 pm
Sexy art people, you all have my vote, lol... not that it counts for anything XD.

I have this in another thread, but I'll be up for fb lined work, like this shop sample:

http://www.dalkania.com/gallery/dalkania/candaceref.jpg

I will be doing freebies, as um, I see fit!  

Kimaya

Proxy Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thornshield
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:59 pm
Thanks for offering your gorgeous arts! I think it might be worth trying to raise funds via a quick sketch auction, and at the same time try and find more interested artists to join up by posting a recruitment thread for the auction.

Would any of you like to help organise this?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 pm
Organize, no. Participate, yes.

Moving soon, I can't believe a new job is less than a month away!  

WoefulInfinity

Eloquent Raider

ewagan

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:36 am
User Image
¢οϋІ∂ ωε ряεтεи∂ тнαт αїярІαиεѕ їη тнε ηіġнт ѕку αяε Іїкε ѕноотіиģ ѕтαяѕ?

I do stuff like thees: Mainly freebies and all. xD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

And they take anywhere from 1 day to 1 month, depending on how I feel and how busy I am. xD And when I scan em in. xD

..İ соυІ∂ яεαІІу υѕє α ωϊѕн яϊģнт ηоώ, ωϊѕн яϊģнт ηоώ, ωϊѕн яϊģнт ηоώ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:16 am
I don't have the patience to dedicate myself to organizing this but I wouldn't mind contributing some art. You know my DA account =P
The quality will vary though depending on what time I have and how strongly I feel towards the character.

I'm happy to do freebies and prizes, but I prefer not to be a part of the fundraiser auctions.  

Creamy Delight

Tipsy Waffles

7,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Noir Kalenthiel

Girl-Crazy Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:20 pm
*laughs* Well. Jitsu told me about this and told me to make my appearance despite having been on hiatus for close to 2 years now
>.< So many might not remember me. It would be interesting Thorn does though. I can offer headshots and maybe full body stuff.
I need to get back into doing art. My stuff is vector and I think it is weird lookin but Jitsu likes it. Because of the nature of vector my style
constantly changes. *shrugs*

DA

Worldspanners!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas