Reply Thread Archive
Concept Contest - grats Rejam!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameh

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nemo and Suijou are looking for an owner for their only male child (also the child who most resembles the two)!
User Image
don't direct link me!

Rules
1. For aquatic kuniku newbies only! Doesn't matter if you own over nine thousand! kuniku, you may enter if you don't own a single aquatic kuniku.
2. Keep blurbs to a few words or a couple of sentences! Brevity = good, plus we don't want you to spend too much time on their personality to get attached in case you are not picked ;w;!
3. As Raiu and I are/have been known to be busy, we don't care if you don't rp or do anything with the kuniku - we're happy as long as he finds a good home (and doesn't turn into like, a pimp or something rofl)!
4. One entry per person
5. We will close this May 20 and reveal the winner a day or two later.
PM Ameh if you have any questions

About Nemo (the father, owned by Ameh): At first impression, Nemo is quite timid and shy. That barrier is easily broken, and his genuine character makes him easily likable to others. Sometimes anxious and skittish, Nemo also takes precaution in examining things, especially the unknown; his small size doesn't help his worrisome temper. Despite his concerns, he is still willing to honor his kin, especially those similar to him, by helping out whenever he is able.

He will be joining an aquatic kuniku pack once Excited Apathy and I get that started up!

About Suijou (the mother, owned by Raiu-chan): Sweet when in the right mood, she can also get an attitude over particular small things.

His two sisters will be named Harumaki and Nigiri!

How did they meet? Two little aquatic kuniku bumping into each other -> "Oh my, you are cute!" -> Kissy! -> Ah, babies!

Entry form
Name:
Meaning (if any):
Blurb (what will he be like?):  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:13 pm
Name: Shoga
Meaning: Ginger
Concept:
A perpetual child full of boundless curiosity and adoration even for strangers, Shoga deals only in absolutes: absolutely ecstatic or absolutely devastated. He is a creature of adolescent vim and vigor, exaggeration and truth-bending, idealism and naivete, and although he wants to be friends with everyone and everything, he holds a grudge like only a juvenille person can.  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:24 pm
Name: Jo-shin
Meaning (if any):
Blurb (what will he be like?):
Jo is the picture of laid back and relaxed. There's nothing he enjoys more than warm weather, good food, and a nice quiet place to kick back and have a nap, or watch the fish swim by. He's not one to be too eager about running about on dry land, and his preferred environment for any activity is in the water, where it is easiest for him to get around. Though he may appear very lazy (and he is, generally), he can be very swift when he wants to be, especially when it comes to hunting and catching fish, one of the few jobs he accels at.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:15 am
Name: Ikiki
Meaning (if any): None that I know of? XD
Blurb: Ikiki is a passionate worshipper of all things beautiful. And his definition of beautiful is very open-ended. He has a sunny disposition, vivid imagination and is the sort of personality that would make Pollyanna or Anne Shirley proud.  

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

fluorescein

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:03 pm
Name: Ebi
Meaning (if any): Shrimp
Blurb (what will he be like?): "I can swim the fastest, yes I can, yes. Swim, swim, as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm EbiBurgamon!" He's a creature of pop culture and trends among both of his kind and humans. Just as he is fast in land and water, he's quick to move on to the next best thing.

Digimon's cool, k.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:04 pm
Name:Ƙege
Meaning:Means Fins in Hausa
Blurb: Usually shy when ever you first meet him he can be quiet the spit fire if you mess around with his family or friends. Loved ones are almost viciously protected by this little male. When others are nice he is nice. He is usually a quiet little angel, only showing his horns' when it is necessary.  

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:34 pm
annnd Raiu and I have decided that Rejam wins with Shoga <3 WELCOME TO THE FISH FAMILY ETC! his personality will fit right into this quirky family~

and thank you everyone else for the entries!  
Thread Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games