Welcome to Gaia! ::

"TH4 VEND CENTER"The Corner for Vendors, Artists and Workers

Back to Guilds

The Huge Trade Center created for easier Sales, Hoards, Vends, Exchanges... 

Tags: Marketplace, The oasis wealth builder, Vend, gold, fee gold,artist, worker, job, Sell, get rich,contests, give aways,sell, Exchange, Gaia's tops exchangers,invest, Buy Hoards, Services, Work, Job 

Reply 1.General Discussions, Rules, Intro, Announcements
What the Hell? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdeath980

Magnetic Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:27 am
ok why the hell are the prices here so dam high...i mean com on, most these ppl dont even have over 100k that arent noobs
i cant even afford half the stuff here, and i dont want to here about save up ur gold play booty grab sell ur stuff play zOMG...

random comment(and uet i havent heard buy gaia cash then buy the item u like and when u dont like it sell it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:35 am
Well what do hell you expect people are here to Vend or in better words to sell what they have to other people.Its all about bidding...  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

AmonEternal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:39 pm
So you don't want to*here* HEAR about booty grab? You're lame try getting a real life job then and buy cash cards. I've actually made at least 60k playing booty grab for an hour! that's at least 1k an HOUR  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:44 pm
AtheniaRose
So you don't want to*here* HEAR about booty grab? You're lame try getting a real life job then and buy cash cards. I've actually made at least 60k playing booty grab for an hour! that's at least 1k an HOUR

Wait...what?
How did we get from 60k to 1k...in an hour?  

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 pm
Harlot Queen
AtheniaRose

Wait...what?
How did we get from 60k to 1k...in an hour?

Im confused also.Booty grab is one minute,so it takes you 1 hour to get 1k?Damn that must suck for you i make 60k in 1 hour if i was really that bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:35 pm
I think she meant 1 minute =P  

Pyochii

Jinglybell

Greedy Drake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:13 am
What do you believe to be a fair alternative silentwolf1234? That magical genies just pop items into your inventory? You have to work to get something that's the way most things are (unless they make a gaia welfare one day ;p)  
1.General Discussions, Rules, Intro, Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff