Welcome to Gaia! ::

"TH4 VEND CENTER"The Corner for Vendors, Artists and Workers

Back to Guilds

The Huge Trade Center created for easier Sales, Hoards, Vends, Exchanges... 

Tags: Marketplace, The oasis wealth builder, Vend, gold, fee gold,artist, worker, job, Sell, get rich,contests, give aways,sell, Exchange, Gaia's tops exchangers,invest, Buy Hoards, Services, Work, Job 

Reply 1.General Discussions, Rules, Intro, Announcements
What the Hell? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTARDIS

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:21 pm
What the hell is this guild even for? I got a random invte but i still have no idea what the purpose is here! It looks like Noobs just hanging around! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:22 pm
Sadly I have to agree.. I don't get why I was even invited here. I RARELY use the exchange forms.  

iiScreamForOrgasm

Alexisxtreme2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 pm
Is like a job center but more bigger..in some months this is going to grow massively and could get gold vending your services or items quick!! more active than all those guilds around.

Also we offer suggestions and tips here about getting rich wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 pm
Coco Screamin RAWR
Sadly I have to agree.. I don't get why I was even invited here. I RARELY use the exchange forms.

This work as a work/job place

All you were choose following the vends records and guilds activity. Not random invites.  

Alexisxtreme2
Crew

Leunna

Tricky Kitten

9,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:59 am
Seriously? Because I've probably used the exchange forum once, sold 3 things in my shop, and never really post in guilds....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 am
xJennieWasHerex
Seriously? Because I've probably used the exchange forum once, sold 3 things in my shop, and never really post in guilds....

Yes..do you want to be here? tell now or leave baby wink you decide. We don't random invite people to our guilds.

You are then in the category of regular basic exchanger, or gaia worker.  

Alexisxtreme2
Crew

Galanor Brighteye

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 am
I never really use guilds, but this one seems like it's going to be useful. The only reason that there's no activity yet is because it hasn't officially opened yet and things aren't all in their places.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:41 pm
Galanor Brighteye
I never really use guilds, but this one seems like it's going to be useful. The only reason that there's no activity yet is because it hasn't officially opened yet and things aren't all in their places.

Yeah!  

Alexisxtreme2
Crew

Scarlet2013

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:46 am
.....ok so i got the invite and i know it wasnt random...but why do i classify as a person whom needs help selling stuff??? (Sorry that sounded really stuck up but it wasnt supposed too....)

Base Question: How do you judge whom to invite and whom not to???

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:55 am
Yea, ill stay in this guild but i don't understand why i got invited, can somebody explain this to me? confused confused confused  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Fenix_Professionals mule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:49 am
Scarlet2013
.....ok so i got the invite and i know it wasnt random...but why do i classify as a person whom needs help selling stuff??? (Sorry that sounded really stuck up but it wasnt supposed too....)

Base Question: How do you judge whom to invite and whom not to???

The Ninja Waffle
Yea, ill stay in this guild but i don't understand why i got invited, can somebody explain this to me? confused confused confused

We get all the hoarders here so we can have a good repertory of hoards and they can get the benefices of this exchanging guild to pros and basics with skill .

We choose those people selling in the marketplace with skills hoarding and vending popular items.

We choose other part of our members from the exchange forum, only the most actives and pros ones.

We choose the better artists, we can take a week selecting members to invite from a list.

We select the more actives and intelligent workers, bugs catchers, basics trying to sell cash shop items during days..

And but not the worst at the contrary: we get all the people in Arenas with a good rating and major numbers of votes for their great work doing avatars, and furniture they can explode their skill here for golds to others and wining profits.

Yes maybe you both were trying to sell something or i found you in the forums and i or any staff of crew liked the art you draw and decided to send an invite to you.

WElcome.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:55 am
iiHisEpicPanda
What the hell is this guild even for? I got a random invte but i still have no idea what the purpose is here! It looks like Noobs just hanging around! scream

im a noob...that hurts....jk

Edit:I'v been able to sell some things to people here from Pm's  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:19 am
anyone interested in buying spring bride?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 pm
Okay I have a few questions before I make my decision to join or not.

1. Is this for real or a scam (not to sound skeptical)?

2. Does this actually work?

3. And if I do join what is it that I would do exactly?

Hi no as far as I'm aware (and I'm crew) it's not a scam
It will work if people keep posting and visiting each forum
When you join, the idea is that you sell things more easily, the crew have been working hard to invite people who will sell and buy a wide range of items and hopefully you will get better deals than on the MP  

lady pearl

18,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lady pearl

18,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm
I'll join but later on down the line if I don't like this I can leave here right?  
1.General Discussions, Rules, Intro, Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff