Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koko de Minasan wa Kazoku

Back to Guilds

A simple everyday RP guild with a close knit group of friends. 

Tags: roleplay, anime, family, friends, having fun 

Reply Main Forum
Your RP Experiences...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzuricho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:47 pm
I thought I'd start a public thread for people to talk about RP experiences they've had in the past. Y'know, links to other RPs, as well as things to discuss for ideas in the future.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3414279
This thread was one of my very first RPs ever, and it lasted well over a year. The original "Tales of High School" got me into RP all together, and the people I stuck around with are some of my closest friends both on Gaia and in real life.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1010646
THIS, however, was my very first online RP. The girl I played most of it with, Capricorn Sunchai, is probably my best friend that I've not met in the flesh yet. Between her and the rest of my guild, I learned to RP. This one started in 2005.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:29 am
I used to be part of many RP's, but they consisted of words on paper or computer screens, we used to talk them out  

thefinal7thheavenwarrior

Suzuri Heinze
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:15 am
thefinal7thheavenwarrior
I used to be part of many RP's, but they consisted of words on paper or computer screens, we used to talk them out

When I was in junior high, before the internet really took off, that's how we did RPs, too. So I understand that one, too. We didn't call it RP back then, either. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:11 am
i had a thought (world ends in giant explosion) i'm currently working on a pen and paper digimon rp when it's done i would like to modifiy it for the guild to play but i need to know if anyone is interrested in playing it  

TheDarkLordKane87
Crew

Suzuricho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:27 am
TheDarkLordKane87
i had a thought (world ends in giant explosion) i'm currently working on a pen and paper digimon rp when it's done i would like to modifiy it for the guild to play but i need to know if anyone is interrested in playing it

Oh nice. That sounds like a stellar idea. Do we make up our own Digimon and Digidestined, or do we play as the characters from the show?

...Oh...

Gaby, you're a Digidestined now.

Gaby: I'm a soccer player.
Me: There were soccer player Digidestined. Taichi Kamiya and Daisuke. I mean, Tai and Davis.
Gaby: ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am
TheDarkLordKane87

Oh nice. That sounds like a stellar idea. Do we make up our own Digimon and Digidestined, or do we play as the characters from the show?

...Oh...

Gaby, you're a Digidestined now.

Gaby: I'm a soccer player.
Me: There were soccer player Digidestined. Taichi Kamiya and Daisuke. I mean, Tai and Davis.
Gaby: ...not what I meant, Ran.  

Suzuricho

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces