Reply [---Semi-lit RPs---]
An Unexpected Love Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 pm
Ok everyone, listen up. This roleplay involves a romantic relationship between Madam Christmas and Solf J Kimblee, an idea that Herod and myself came up with in the MaesxGracia Pairing topic. Anyone may join in as long as you statisfy the following requirements:

1. Follow all the rules that Gaia has instated.
2. Make sure that the RP rules of this forum are also met.
3. Before making your first post, make sure to introduce your character. I'll do mine as an example:

Character: Solf J Kimblee
Abilities: Alchemy that specializes in bomb making and explosions

Now that all of the rules have been covered, I'll go over the current scene. Kimblee and Christmas are waiting outside an amusement park located within Central. It is almost sunset and the park lights are just turning on. The couple are currently in a line, prepared to exchange their tickets for admission.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:15 pm
While stuck in line, Solf turns to Madam, looks deep into her lovely eyes, and with a friendly smile asks "So, what would you like to do first once we get inside? Would you like to go on the ferris wheel so we can see the sunset, go through the haunted house to have a few scares, play a few arcade games so we can get you a prize, or would you like to go on the tunnel of love?" Kimblee awaits Madam's response in anticipation, hoping to hear her say "Tunnel of love." Currently, his heart is beating at what feels like a hundred miles per hour.  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

Herod

Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:35 am
Character: Madame Christmas Mustang
Abilities: Raising flame alchemists, Being a cougar, knowing secrets

"Let'sdothehauntedhouse?" She blurted out. She was surprised with herself and disappointed, she wanted to say tunnel of love, really, but she's never felt this way before, she's feeling shy. When she met Kimblee on the street she had no idea she would end up with real feelings for him, and it scared her. "I can always get close to him in the haunted house," she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:28 pm
Upon hearing the Madame's response, Solf's heart sunk a little. He thought to himself "Haunted House? Why would she want to do the Haunted House?" but he quickly turned his thoughts to a more optimistic point of view. "Ok. The Haunted House it is." He gave Mrs. Mustang a kind smile as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:49 pm
(( This is REALLY just for you two ya know?? dont wanna be a third wheel ... stare ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:50 pm
(Um... ok Hughes. If you say so.)  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:58 pm
(( Well go on!!! Continue!! im intrigued!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:00 pm
(I will once Herod does a post. Also, you're intrigued? Intresting... Gives a big grin.)  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:04 pm
I just want you guys to get to the lip action really... ^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:39 pm
(( If you guys need more characters to appear in action ask, ^^ ))  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:28 am
(Well, I know that we can use a ticket taker in one of the upcoming posts as well as staff member at the Haunted House. Also, if you would like to play a background character who comments on the couple, then that will be welcomed too. Smiles.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:30 am
She looks at him wish some concern, "I hope I haven't offended him," she thought to herself, "But I guess it's to late to dwell on that..." As they get in line for the haunted house Madam realizes she doesn't really know Kimblee at all, the only thing she really knew about him was that she was happy. She wanted to know him as a person though, she wanted to to everything about this man and accept it immediately, so she asked, "What is it you do for a living?"

((I think it would be fun to have some cameo appearances! People reacting to the two of them being romantic together and wutnot.))  

Herod

Capitalist

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:58 pm
After entering the amusement park and getting into the line for the Haunted House, Kimblee mutters to himself "Gees... another line. What the hell?" However, he quickly recovers to a more optimistic way of thinking. In fact, he didn't mind the line situation at all. He was more concerned about starting a conversation with his lovely date but he had no idea of what to say. He keep thinking "Should I ask about her background, what she likes and dislikes, or what kind of lingerie she would like to wear?" Despite all of these questions, he would abandon all of them in search for a better one. Luckily, Mrs. Mustang broke the ice. He thought for a moment and then answered "Well, I am an official State Alchemist known as the Crimson Alchemist. I specialize in transmuting various materials into bombs." Kimblee didn't want to specify as to what he made into bombs out of fear of driving the Madame away. After a brief pause, he then asked "So, what do you do for a living?"

(Good idea Herod! Cameos are welcomed greatly. Smiles.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 pm
"Oh that"s fascinating!" she exclaimed, "My.." she paused and searched for the right way to phrase it, "boy.. is an alchemist. How did you get into it? Bombs and such, it sounds very exciting!" She lit a cigarette, "You don't mind if I smoke do you?" She looked up at him hesitating a bit hoping he wouldn't mind. "I own a bar in central and dabble a little in things." She smiled at him in her coy way.

((Lol I got bored and found flippin' sweet lingerie for her. Also have we established that he knows she's mustangs god mother?))  

Herod

Capitalist

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:43 pm
Kimblee is caught off guard by Mrs. Mustang's reaction towards his line of work. He imagined her getting upset or even disgusted upon hearing what he does for a living but definantly not the way she end up acting. He smiled and replied "You think so? Why, it is a rather exhilarating field if you ask me." He laughed and then paused a moment, deciding if he should ask her of her boy's identity. He thought "Should I ask or should I not? Hmmm... maybe later. For now, it's more important for me to concern myself of only her." Kimblee instead replied "Oh really? What a small world we are in! You'll have to tell me more about him sometime." He quickly changed the subject so as to avoid making her son the subject for discussion. "Well, I got into bomb-making alchemy by accident you see. My master was trying to teach me how to convert the water in the air into liquid when I accidently sparked the hydrogen molecules, causing an explosion. The rest is history." What he didn't mention was that explosion caused his master's death, which marked the start of his insane state of mind. "You own a bar? Nice! I bet you get a lot of business no?" He gave her a warm smile in his usual way.

(Oh you did eh? Hahaha! You can use for later. Laughes really hard. Um, I think that it would be best if Madame's relation to Roy is not discovered until later since it could provide an intresting twist in the story line, don't you think? Gives a big smile.)  
[---Semi-lit RPs---]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff