xXFoxfaceToastXx
Vice Captain

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 am
This is basically a roleplay where you can help shape the storyline and be anything you want, as long as it appropriate.

Rules:

1. keep it PG 13
2. romance and swearing are fine, but within discretion.
3. You must have at least two sentences with proper punctuation. Capitals first letter and use commas (,), quotations (" "), and periods (.) when appropriate.
4. Just post your profiles.

Profile:

Username:
Name:
Race: (can be human, demi god, dragon, anything even a hamster.)
Bio:
Appearance: (Pic or describe)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:09 am
Accepted Profiles:

Username: xXFoxfaceToastXx
Name: Kumo Uma
Race: Japanese Horse Demon
Bio: Kumo is a horse demon from japan, but was captured and imported to England to work as a servant girl and a pet. She can transform into a human when she wants to.
Appearance: Kumo has three pairs of legs in horse form but when she turns human she looks normal, two arms and two legs. Kumo Uma Horse Demon Kumo Uma Human  

xXFoxfaceToastXx
Vice Captain

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

Kinsho-Kinga

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 pm
Username: Kinsho-Kinga
Name: Kai
Race: Human,Demon
Bio: My name is Kai.I was gifted with a talent of stealth.My parents gave me a strange looking mask one day.But then i joined the Anbu Black Ops.My first mission was to kill my family and leave no trace behind.Now i am a true anbu member,i am an elite,but i have alot of free time and mess around with my free time.
Appearance: Likes to mess around.Also can be serious on missions.Has the power of demons.Likes to wear masks.Calm most of the time.Can be emotional.Skilled Anbu black ops member.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:11 am
(To Kinsho-Kinga, appearance is supposed to be where you say what your character looks like. Fix that and you're free to post.)  

xXFoxfaceToastXx
Vice Captain

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

RoboSlick

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 pm
Username: IdiotaVolpe
Name: Altair Ibn La Ahad
Race: wolf demon
Bio: He lieks the color white =w= and he can turn into a regular person ^_^
Appearance: User Image Person sad of course players of the game should know this =w=) Altair
(i just got done playing assassins creed 1 and 2, so its a little obssesion stage right now ><)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:10 pm
(Everyone is accepted and free to post. I tend to post paragraphs but you can even have one sentence as long as it is grammatically correct and punctuated.)

Kumo Uma carried a oversized basket of breads and cheeses through the garden her master owned that was the size of a large farm field. "Kumo Uma, hurry up with the bread, my guests are waiting!" Brigadon called with his gruff scottish accent. Brigadon is Kumo Uma's master, his family were poor scotts people that had been forced to go to London from some plague in Scotland, Brigadon had made a fortune though, but Kumo Uma didn't know how or why. "Here's your bread and cheese sir." Kumo spoke with a smile.  

xXFoxfaceToastXx
Vice Captain

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

RoboSlick

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:22 pm
Altair examined the people from afar. For some reason, the one named Kumo Uma unerved him. He ducked down behind a rock, thinking they had seen him. He checked again, seeing it was only his imagination. He quickly jumped down and pulled up his hood. He crept down, and silently yet quickly sped over to them, and hid behind a rock, listening to them intently. He was curious about that Kumo person. . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:20 pm
(Do you mean Kumo Uma?)  

xXFoxfaceToastXx
Vice Captain

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

RoboSlick

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:49 pm
(yeah, should I change it to Kumo Uma? sweatdrop )
(i fixed it! ^^;; )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:48 pm
Kumo Uma nodded to Brigadon before heading off nearby to the garden, walking past what looked like a dog and she looked around before dropping a slice of cheese from her lunch. She wasn't supposed to feed animals since Brigadon hated animals and didn't want them on his property.  

xXFoxfaceToastXx
Vice Captain

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

RoboSlick

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:42 pm
Altair saw that Kumo had dropped a slice of cheese. He was about to say somthing when she glanced back and winked at him. He crept over to the cheesey slice of goodness and ate it.
He then silently followed her to a some-what secluded room. He noticed hay on the floor, and made nothing of it. He had just turned into a person, and then asked in his semi-gruff voice,
"Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm
Surprised by when the dog followed her turned into a human, she transformed into her six legged horse demon form just in case. After a moment to calm herself down she spoke up. "I like animals, if that is what you're asking. I was making sure nobody was watching though because my master who bought me from Japan hates animals. And intruders. You should be careful here."  

xXFoxfaceToastXx
Vice Captain

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

RoboSlick

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:01 pm
"I do not need to be careful,"
Altair replied, still a tad bit shocked by the six legged horse.
"I could take on any one of your master's men and get away unharmed," he finished. He was still unsure of wether to reveal his identity or job to this person, the brotherhood was a delicate matter, and revealing information could mean death.
He did not want the Old Man to be more stern than he already was.

(Old Man is Altair's nickname for Al Mualim, his master)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 pm
"Alright, since you can transform into something I guess you're some kind of demon as well. Or maybe a sorcer?" Kumo Uma spoke before shifting back into her human form. "If you want I can share some more of my lunch."  

xXFoxfaceToastXx
Vice Captain

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

RoboSlick

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:15 pm
Altair didn't reply, but simply walked over. He examined Kumo Uma, before looking at the plate. Never had he seen someone with pink hair. He though it outlandish, but he was from the Holy Land, where there was only brown and black hair. He saw how much food she had. A few slices of cheese and some bread scraps. He pulled up a chair and sat down, not taking anything.
When on a mission, he usually did not eat, but he was unsure of how Kumo would react to him not eating anything. . . . He was thinking of when she spoke ". . he bought me from Japan. . ."
"The selling and trading of people is disgusting," Altair thought to himself, "it seems like a thing only Templar's would do, but then again, this is not the Holy Land, and I am still unsure of how things work here . . ."  
⊙o⊙ Role Playing ⊙ω⊙

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff