Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Pulling Things From Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:04 pm
Ever since I was little, I'd have dreams where I had some object that I wanted to keep so badly that I felt if I held on tight enough to it, that I could bring it into the real world.

Obviously, this has never happened.

But suppose it could, as long as certain conditions were met.

Theoretically, what would it take to do such a thing? Also, if you could do it, what would you bring back?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:35 am
Be careful when dealing with the collective unconscious. What you pull out of your dreams might be Freddy Kruger. burning_eyes  

godhi

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:48 am
godhi
Be careful when dealing with the collective unconscious. What you pull out of your dreams might be Freddy Kruger. burning_eyes

I've never actually seen a Freddy Kruger movie, but I think even pulling out something terrible would still be an amazing success.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:49 pm
That's it, the next time I dream about something REALLY cool, I'm grabbing it and not letting go till it comes back to the waking world with me. >.>  

Collowrath

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 pm
Collowrath
That's it, the next time I dream about something REALLY cool, I'm grabbing it and not letting go till it comes back to the waking world with me. >.>

If only it was that easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 am
At this moment, I'd bring back a car...don't really care what kind as long as it gets me to where I want to go without blowing up/breaking down on me. It would be awesome if the radio worked, too.  

Sam Oaken Willow 17

godhi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 am
Bringing something back from the Dreamlands might also be a problem if you're a fan of H.P. Lovecraft.
Nightgaunts, Gugs, and Ghasts, anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:20 pm
That would be really cool! I don't know what I'd bring back though. Or who, for that matter. blaugh  

lexipthemudkip

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200

jacard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:21 pm
That is an awsome concept, since I dream alot about mythical creatures, I usually tend to have like a pet dragon or something in atleast one night's dreams. But the concept alone would take alot of bending between the spirit world and our world, Atleast that is what I believe. I think in order for someone to do something like this, they would have to beable to give up apart of them self, like a part of their life, for this thing that they bring back to have a physical. they would have to connect their life force with this thing... If that doesn't make sense at all I am sorry, I am quite tired.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games