Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poocaninesun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:17 pm
Natsura-chan
poocaninesun
Natsura-chan
In FoMT, I'm working on marrying Karen. I also have played AWL and Another Wonderful life. I'm marrying either Nami or Celia for my first file, and married that idiot Rock in the other one.*stranggling rock* At least my son is adorible....

BTW, how do you propose to Rock? My sis is tryin' to marry him, but he always says, "what's that? It makes me want to fly like a bird" or something like that.
I just got him up to four hearts and proposed in the fall....that worked for me*shrugs*

I'll try that for my sister. Do you remember where he was, what time, or what he was doing?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:42 pm
poocaninesun
Natsura-chan
poocaninesun
Natsura-chan
In FoMT, I'm working on marrying Karen. I also have played AWL and Another Wonderful life. I'm marrying either Nami or Celia for my first file, and married that idiot Rock in the other one.*stranggling rock* At least my son is adorible....

BTW, how do you propose to Rock? My sis is tryin' to marry him, but he always says, "what's that? It makes me want to fly like a bird" or something like that.
I just got him up to four hearts and proposed in the fall....that worked for me*shrugs*

I'll try that for my sister. Do you remember where he was, what time, or what he was doing?

OMG, I had that problem too. Just hold off a couple of days and give him as many flowers as he'll take both days, then ask again. He has to be at the highest he can be on red hearts, like a few gifts past that 4th red heart before he'll say yes. I'm guesing b/c its so easy to get him to that level. But I got him in Summer 2, in the morning. I ambushed him and wouldn't stop talking to him for a few hours, gave him some flowers, and then asked and he finally agreed.  

keira-senpai

AnimeMonkey

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:38 pm
I have Save the Homeland, Back to Nature, and 64. I really like STH even if you can't marry. Everything's so expensive in BTN gonk so I'm not married yet, though I'm wooing Karen (she's alot better than the one in 64). And in 64 I'm married to Elli and I have a toddler named Kurama heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:00 am
keira-senpai
poocaninesun
Natsura-chan
poocaninesun
Natsura-chan

OMG, I had that problem too. Just hold off a couple of days and give him as many flowers as he'll take both days, then ask again. He has to be at the highest he can be on red hearts, like a few gifts past that 4th red heart before he'll say yes. I'm guesing b/c its so easy to get him to that level. But I got him in Summer 2, in the morning. I ambushed him and wouldn't stop talking to him for a few hours, gave him some flowers, and then asked and he finally agreed.
okaoy thanks.  

poocaninesun

venusfire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:55 pm
keira-senpai
poocaninesun
Natsura-chan
poocaninesun
Natsura-chan

All I did was give him food, flowers, and No alone time, And I proposed at the little lake where the harvest sprites live, and it was in the late summer. And I think that my son has creepy a** eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:43 pm
I have AAWL and AWL
In AWL
I was on chapter 2. I married Nami.But lost the game and my bro has the memory card.

In AAWL
I married Rock.
My kid's name is Lucus.
I'm on Chapter 4

I would of married gustafa,but even if I did,it'd be sad cuz Gustafa and nami were a good couple XP  

Angelic_yet_not_angelic19

Ai x Artemis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:36 am
so far i've played the harvest moons for psone, n 64, snes, gamecube, and gameboy advanced. i must play the one on game cube for girls! domokun is it any good? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:21 am
Marshy wants you to buy lotto tickets.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I once borrowed 64 off a friend and I own BTN. Everything is expensive in BTN. Popurri amuses me, so I pair my character with her.

Has anyone played the one for GBA that came out a few months back? I want to know if its any good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura dances in my quest...  

Hydro

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Koshou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:44 pm
I've been playing Friends of Mineral town for a while... I married Popuri and I have a son named Soten.

Now I'm playing A Wonderful Life: Special Edition. (Because I have no Gamecube. *sob*) I'm still on the first chapter, and trying to marry Nami...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:15 pm
I know this is ooc, but where do you get those dancing Naruto characters.  

poocaninesun

Lilabella

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:47 pm
My favorite HM was 64. I married Karen first time around. I liked the PS1 version as well. Believe I married Mary because she was so shy. The GBA one is a remake of it. The girl version and the boy versions are both good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:33 pm
My sister just got Harvest Moon: Magical Melody so I'll be playing that soon. She's playing it now so I can't. I've already picked out my husband.  

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

Peecko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:39 am
I only have Harvest Moon2, for the gbc; xD But i want harvest moon for the gamecube smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:42 pm
i played harvest moon more friends of mineral town the girl version i married gray =P  

AurumCelest

Dangerous Tactician

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:52 pm
I own Harvest Moon for the PS2, even though it's a bit of a disappointment to the original Harvest Moon I played. The Harvest Moon I originally played was for the N64. That game is one of my favorites for that console. Second only to The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (<3333) and Rampage!

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff