Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Harvest Moon talk! ^^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poocaninesun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:43 pm
Welcome to Harvest Moon Talk! Here you can talk about your fave Harvest Moons, whom you married, which bacherlor/bacherlorette you think is the best, tips, and more!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:50 pm
I looooooove Harvest Moon 64 xd
I first married Ann, then I said screw her so on my second game I married Karen (what a b***h xp )
lol, I need to play this game more..  

hawaiigal

poocaninesun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:52 pm
(( That was fast! ))

I've only ever played the ones for Gamecube... Have you heard of the new one coming next year?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:07 pm
erm..nope, I only knew about the N64 and PS2 one >.<
What is this new one you speak of?  

hawaiigal

kawaiisluv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:55 am
i love harvestmoon my brother makes fun of me and call it the 'planting game' and its no challenge cause you can't blow stuff up or anything  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:19 pm
OMG I love harvestmoon ^^ but my fav by far is the Snes one it have more fun then in the GC one and didn't like the feel of the 64 one and I never tried the Ps2 one.

In the Snes one I married the girl that builds stuff which was kinda cool I never got any father then having the baby sadly though.

In the GC the wonderful life one I married the redhead badass that wasn't staying in the valley long and it was alright I can't remeber anything beyond that.

the weird thing was I remebered marrying the flower shop girl in another save and that was TOTALLY WEIRD xp simply because when she went to work at the flower/ plant shop she totally forgot who I was and was like oh you again welcome to our fine shop of stuff to plant.

The GC harvestmoon:
here's a question for yah how do I get on the hippies good side? he's sooooo hard to get along with and the science dudes always telling me to go away lol.

Oh yah what's this about a new one coming out? what system?
I'd like to hear more ^^  

Kelmur

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:14 pm
I've only played the two on Gamecube. I married Muffy on one and then on the other I married Marlin.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:40 pm
Kelmur
OMG I love harvestmoon ^^ but my fav by far is the Snes one it have more fun then in the GC one and didn't like the feel of the 64 one and I never tried the Ps2 one.

In the Snes one I married the girl that builds stuff which was kinda cool I never got any father then having the baby sadly though.

In the GC the wonderful life one I married the redhead badass that wasn't staying in the valley long and it was alright I can't remeber anything beyond that.

the weird thing was I remebered marrying the flower shop girl in another save and that was TOTALLY WEIRD xp simply because when she went to work at the flower/ plant shop she totally forgot who I was and was like oh you again welcome to our fine shop of stuff to plant.

The GC harvestmoon:
here's a question for yah how do I get on the hippies good side? he's sooooo hard to get along with and the science dudes always telling me to go away lol.

Oh yah what's this about a new one coming out? what system?
I'd like to hear more ^^

It's called- Harvest Moon: Musical Melody.

Some person has turned the Goddess into stone and you have to go through your life and find these musical notes that will turn her back to normal.  

poocaninesun

poocaninesun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:41 pm
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
I've only played the two on Gamecube. I married Muffy on one and then on the other I married Marlin.
I married Celia on AWL and on ANWL, I want to marry marlin but I had to return the game. I'm gonna get it for Christmas though....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:42 pm
Kelmur

yada yada..

I love your siggy ^-^  

hawaiigal

mysticneko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:25 am
I've only played the SNES version and the GC version. I think it was A Wonderful Life. I liked the SNES version better. Sure, you can't really do much, but AWL felt almost overwhelming. Too much s**t to do, too many people to talk to.. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:38 am
mysticneko
I've only played the SNES version and the GC version. I think it was A Wonderful Life. I liked the SNES version better. Sure, you can't really do much, but AWL felt almost overwhelming. Too much s**t to do, too many people to talk to.. @_@
I know! But I like it anyway! biggrin  

poocaninesun

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:17 pm
poocaninesun
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
I married Celia on AWL and on ANWL, I want to marry marlin but I had to return the game. I'm gonna get it for Christmas though....

I managed to marry Marlin before I had to return the game. My sister might get it for Christmas and then I can continue.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:05 pm
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
poocaninesun
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

I managed to marry Marlin before I had to return the game. My sister might get it for Christmas and then I can continue.
That's good!  

poocaninesun

Stained Sunday

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:41 pm
I like the one for N64...purely for the Tomato festival. But my favorite is More Friends of Mineral Town for GBA. It's so great. 4laugh I married Kai the first time.

I don't really like Save the Homeland for PS2...there's like nothing to do. You can't get married, you can't keep playing for years and years, all you can do is well, save the homeland. It's extremely boring.

And A Wonderful Life is okay...I wish they had more bachelorettes to choose from. And the noise it makes when you talk to people is irritating.

I really can't wait for Musical Melody. 4laugh  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces