Merry Christmas 2005

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:14 pm
HI Guys! *ahem* I mean woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowell you get the gist. It's me, back from underneath the RIVER OF BLOOD and generally beyond the grave wooooooooooooooand all that. Even though I have missed your evil smiles, being dead has it's advantages...for instance you don't have to wait in line to use the restroom at sold out concerts...you can get guest appearences on faddish ghost series on the telly...you don't have to worry that your legs are so white people assume you are nurse and are wearing stockings so you spend hours in a tanning bed feeling like a creme filled burrito...or that you have to appear at the pool looking like something albino that needs harpooning...but I die-gress(get it?) I wanted to spend a moment haunting youall and wish you a Merry Christmas. In lieu of socks and underwear, (the official gift of the mothers), I am breaking with tradition and sending each of you, that is currently hanging around the boardroom, a lovely sheet. No,no, don't thank me, it's my pleasure. So be good, er evil and have a Happy Holiday!

ps you may have noticed I never got my will read...I forgot and left it in my pocket when I took my swan dive...so sue me...or if you must, speak ill of me. Your choice.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:17 am
Even in death, you still manage to torment with pooxy socks and underwear. Bravo. I hope i'm half as lively once I'm dead.  

Evilconqueso
Crew

animus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:32 pm
Evilconqueso
Even in death, you still manage to torment with pooxy socks and underwear. Bravo. I hope i'm half as lively once I'm dead.

indeed! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:52 pm
Avaunt! Is this the Ghost of Christmases Past? stressed No, no. You are a mere figment, no doubt brought on by too much cheese before bed. Yes, there's more of Stilton than spectre about you...

eek And yet you advance! Oh, forgive me Spirit! I shall reform my ways! I shall renounce all e-vil and general plotting! I shall be a good man...

Oh Belladonna...it's just you. Hmm. Well, forget that earlier stuff, then. Haha. sweatdrop Must have been delirious. And thanks for the ratty blanket. biggrin  

Mr Legion
Crew

Rivkeh
Crew

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:29 pm
Happy Christmas, loves... hot toddies all around... *dangles mistletoe over Mystrunner* Thanks for the sheet, my dearly departed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:50 pm
Indeed, a jovial festive period to you all!

*Sings*

So look long at that Christmas tree,
It might be the last one that you see,
Decorate your house in green and red,
Cos Someday you'll be dead.

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

The Boardroom of E-vil

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers