Reply 'Tendo Cult~
SEA HORSE VS. CAPCOM!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm
It's coming out in January. Now, if you're wondering why I know so much about it, I have the Japenese verison. Believe me, this game is the second most fun fighter out there. Sorry, but Melee will always hold a place in my heart.
The game style is similar to Marvel vs. Capcom 2. The only differences is mega crush, baroake, and 2 characters instead of three. When a gamestop employee tries to sell you it: PREORDER!
There will be more characters in the new one, (the genie is gone TwT) and the characters should be more balanced. I heard Axel is the new Karas though... whee (Karas was the Snake or Metaknight of the TvC world)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:03 pm
I'm going to get the game, but it's going to be tough for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom to beat BlazBlue in my heart.
I'm glad they're returning to the MvC2 formula though, shame they lost the Marvel license.

Evamortte

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm
I plan on getting it, though I heard that the Character Themes were removed in the American version, which sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 pm
A shame about Hakushon Daimaō, only because of copyright reasons... (one of the best characters in the game, in my opinion)

I just hope it'll be as fun playing with the guy who covered wars, y'know.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:11 am
TtheHero
A shame about Hakushon Daimaō, only because of copyright reasons... (one of the best characters in the game, in my opinion)

I just hope it'll be as fun playing with the guy who covered wars, y'know.
All fighters try to screw my characters over. I used Link, Samus, Caption Falcon, and Doctor Mario in Melee. stare
It's a cuuuurse! whee *joking*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 pm
I REALLY WANT THIS GAME!! I read about it in a magazine and was like Im going to get this. Hopefully it will be good unlike most fighter games on the wii  

Mr Ronin Arp

Evamortte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 am
Mr Ronin Arp
I REALLY WANT THIS GAME!! I read about it in a magazine and was like Im going to get this. Hopefully it will be good unlike most fighter games on the wii
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus.
Fantastic fighting game on PS2, don't see why it would be bad on the Wii.
Can't really think of any other fighting games on the Wii.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:41 pm
Wow, this game sounds promising. I just read a review of it online and it sounds pretty good so far. The online sounds better than Brawl's..

EDIT: Does the US version just have translated menus and such and that's it? Because I saw some Youtube trailers that said "US version" but all the characters were still saying things in Japanese.  

ravemast

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:47 pm
ravemast
Wow, this game sounds promising. I just read a review of it online and it sounds pretty good so far. The online sounds better than Brawl's..

EDIT: Does the US version just have translated menus and such and that's it? Because I saw some Youtube trailers that said "US version" but all the characters were still saying things in Japanese.

I'm assuming it will be translated to English and the US version has a few character changes and additions. Also, supposedly they removed the infinite Roll combo.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 pm
CherubiMaster
ravemast

I'm assuming it will be translated to English and the US version has a few character changes and additions. Also, supposedly they removed the infinite Roll combo.

Yeah, I saw some Mega Man characters in there. What's the infinite Roll combo? I don't know what that is lol, I'm kinda new to the Vs. series other than knowing that I played it in arcades as a kid.. I just mashed buttons together and won lol  

ravemast

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:12 pm
Trust me, I have played this game. I have let my friends play this game. It is something you want. =3
Characters voices aren't translated, only like 1 or 2 speak english. The rest is Engrish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 pm
bloodsoaked
Trust me, I have played this game. I have let my friends play this game. It is something you want. =3
Characters voices aren't translated, only like 1 or 2 speak english. The rest is Engrish.

Ah, that's okay still lol.. It'll just be like Marth and Roy's voices in Smash Bros.. except a lot more of them xD  

ravemast

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:44 pm
The only character I know that's in English is Frank...

Anyone else here about the new character introduced? Yatterman #2  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:28 pm
I'm so getting it...I want to kick Rolls a** as Zero XD.  

Topaz4293

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:50 pm
So is the title ever gonna be fixed?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items