Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)
Disney's Alice in Wonderland Platformer? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:04 pm
While searching online for Disney's Alice in Wonderland figurines (I want a certain figurine, but it's reeeeeeally expensive...) I came across something...

An Alice in Wonderland Game Boy Color platform game.

User Image

Ever curious I checked a few reviews, and apparently the game is meant to be quite fun. I dunno if you guys already know about this game but...something's telling me I should get it...

Or do you think I'm being silly? XD Before you answer that, keep in mind I love the movie, and I'm known for buying random things. ^_^

This also brings up the question...how many AiW based games are there?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:26 pm
You can't be silly about something you love.

I did a quick search found a couple interesting things:
A small listing of games on mobygames.com.
And of course they're making a game for the upcoming Tim Burton flick.
Some random java online games.

Are we talking purely based on AiW/TtLG or are we including ones that have a similar feel or elements to them?

Irish Stout

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:46 pm
Mainly just AiW based or anything very similar I guess. XD

Also thanks for the links! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 pm
Oooh... cool beans! I'd never known this game existed... nor that there were lists. Gah... must... buy...  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:04 pm
Yeah I know...I'm like... 'Should I buy it? Shouldn't I buy it? Hmmmm.' at the moment. XD I'm not great at platformers either which doesn't help much.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:54 pm
i own this game its very very easy and too short the only exciting feature on this game is the hide and seek part where you can play with a friend and thats it...  

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Irish Stout

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:44 pm
Oh, here's one I can't believe I forgot: Kingdom Hearts. Granted it's not all of the game but they do have a world based on Disney's AiW in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:46 pm
yeah they also have kingdom hearts chain of memories that has it in it too they were amazing i like kingdon hearts better tho. they should put it in a new one that was my fave world in the first one!!!  

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 pm
Yup I've played that, I really think they could of done more with the AiW world though in the first game, oh and I wish it had been in the second too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 pm
if they would ever come out with a third game they should have it in it too there was talk not too long ago about them putting that in but i heard they completely redid the game now which makes me sad sad  

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:57 pm
I dunno if they're even making KH3, if they are they're being very quiet about it. o_O

Also would totally want the AiW world to make a return, and have more characters in it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 am
i know they get us all hyped for it and now we dont even know when its going to come out it makes me sooooo mad!!!! i expect it to come out in the next couple of years i heard 2010 a long time ago but now im hearing 2011 so im hoping!!!!  

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:15 am
Yeah actually a lot of games I've been waiting for have had their release dates pushed back recently.

I hope KH3 gets made eventualy. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:02 pm
i dont know if 358/2 has it or not havent got to play it yet but hopefully it does smile i still cant wait im a huge kh fan too been waiting forever .... waiting for the new game too for tim burtons movie too!!!! i think i went on a hayday looking at all the alice stuff now in hot topic im so happy and cant wait for his movie!!!! you know its going to be good he has a tendency to make the dark side of movies which i love!!!  

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:17 pm
Yeah I think it does, but no new AiW characters I don't think.

And yeah I want to go watch Burton's movie too, but I'm more excited about American McGee's Alice 2 and the movie rendition of the original game, my guess is it will be darker than Burton's, trust me, I've played the game. XD  
The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games