Reply Chatterbox/Advertising
The wuff is back, and sorry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arlian the Silverwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:16 pm
Heya guys. It's me, the partially non-existant wuff Arlian. I know that my not being here has caused some trouble around here and I wanted to apologize. Lotsa stuff happening in real life, but I want to get back to being around here more often. If anyone's still mad at me, I won't blame you, but I'm gonna make amends.

Happy to be back otherwise. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 pm
Arlian!! What the fack is up man?!

Haven't talked to you in ages. (Probably when I was still on my super-old first account, Kai_Kurotsuki. Ugh, that name brings back memories I wanna forget of my elementary school days. D: )

I don't think your absence has angered anyone, the worst Ake's done is a little bit of a clean-out of mods who weren't as active as they used to. I'm sure if you ask nicely, she'll bring you back up to status. 'Cause in all honesty, s**t does happen outside of the internet. It's good to have ya back though!!!

Hatchery

Arlian the Silverwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:49 pm
I'll have to be honest Hatchery; I do not remember you one bit. D= I'm sorry about that, but I'm very forgetful. And I'm not the least bit mad at Ake for the demotion; I'm worried she might be mad that my abscense made the first roleplay go poof. But hopefully, if I ask for permission, I can start another RP that folks will love  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:57 pm
Hatchery is aka kai-a-la-mundo, Kai_Kurotsuki, wandering_reject, etc. I lost track somewhere along the line, to be honest. LOL to me she's just Kai.

There is no reason to be sorry for having to deal with real life. We're really happy that you're back, and we missed you! Real life is always more important than Gaia, or anything on the internet for that matter, and please don't feel bad. Thank you for being considerate with the fellow members.

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Hatchery

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 pm
As Ake said, I've been numerous names. XD (You forgot Kumiko06, LOL). But I will forever be Kai, or Kait, as I go by now.

But it's totally coolbeans that you don't remember me. Somewhere along the lines, you'll remember who I am, and be all: "Yo dawg, I heard you like yo-yos, so I put a yo-yo in your yo-yo, so you can yo-yo while you yo-yo."
Or something along the lines of that. XD

Then again, I've changed horrendously since the last time we've talked, so I don't blame you for drawing a blank with me. XD (Such as personality wise, more piercings, and contemplating a tattoo. I'm a total b***h now, not gonna lie.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:53 pm
Okay, Gaia's acting weird for me, so I can' do the normal 'quote' thing. Anyways, I reeeeeeally don't remember any of those names either sadly. T.T But it'll be nice to get to know you again.

Anyway Ake, if you wanna, PM me about the idea for an RP I had. I think it'll be really fun to try out  

Arlian the Silverwolf

Hatchery

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:21 am
Yeah, probably last time we directly spoke was 2006, or 2007. It's been a while, I had to actually think about who you were for a second, but then I remembered. I have this amazing ability to remember usernames, names, birthdays, and faces.
Unless people change their username, then I draw hardcore blanks. But if you need a re-cap, alot of info on me is on my profile or in the Moderator thread.

Also, Ake, I'm getting my lip pierced for Christmas!! 8D There will be a mass upload of pics for Faceboob for you to see. <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:18 am
OOOOH Congrats Kai!!!! I can't wait to see! You're braver than me lol. I may be getting a tattoo soon. xD

ANYWAYS

Sure Arlian, we can discuss it in the pms.

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Hatchery

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:13 pm
I just got rings put into my conches, I'm so happy! They look awesome./
LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND, AND I DEMAND PHOTOS OF IT! <333

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 am
Hatchery
LOL of course. I'm thinking something on my left shoulder, but I'm not exactly sure what yet.  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Hatchery

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:02 pm
Akeyami
Hatchery
LOL of course. I'm thinking something on my left shoulder, but I'm not exactly sure what yet.
One ear's ripped already. D:

Ooooh! I might get something on my chest. Not too sure of what yet either, lol. We can be tattoo buddies though! : D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:38 pm
Hatchery
Akeyami
Hatchery
One ear's ripped already. D:

Ooooh! I might get something on my chest. Not too sure of what yet either, lol. We can be tattoo buddies though! : D
Oh man, OUCH ne? Hope that heals up ok.

LOL sure!

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Arlian the Silverwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:56 pm
Heh, this went from a thread about my coming back to two VCs talking about tattoos *Snicker* Not that I'm upset or angry about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:33 pm
Cel and I are the masters of getting off topic in under forty seconds.

The masters.

Hatchery

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:41 pm
NEW TOPIC IN CHATTERBOX FOR NON-TOPIC DEFYING NEEDS (nonsensical sentence makes no sense)

Sorry I'll do my job now.

GET YO PERSONS BACK ON TOPIC YO *slaps self*

Chatterbox/Advertising

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces