Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatherinexPierce

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:23 am
mine is my bedrooom  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:12 pm
When I can my room. When I was younger I'd go into the washroom with a stack of books and read sitting on the ledge of the sink and such. I also used to go into the basement but now we have no basement. I cant read at home its too loud lawl! Mostly at school or in a library.  

sezuko

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:48 pm
I read in my bedroom when my sister is at school and my brother asleep. He stays up all late and sleeps during the day and wakes up in the evening. But I like to read close by the fireplace in a chair or laying down on the floor while getting cozy by the warmth of the fireplace where it's just me and my book, having a good cup of hot chocolate or tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:32 pm
My favorite place to read used to be in the middle of class, lol. But ideally, my favorite place to read is in front of the fireplace while it's lit, with a ton of warm blankets and pillows. I read everywhere, though, so...yeah.  

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100

Alexis Devoncroix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:30 am
My bed because it is the lower part of a bunk bed and has a nice, quiet feeling. And window seats, with lots of pillows and blankets if I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 pm
I enjoy reading in the comforts of my own bedroom the most, however a close second would come from reading in a cafe, like Panera. I love their hot chocolate, and it's just so soothing being there - unless there are people chatting really loudly in the booth next to you sweatdrop .  

ll_Lorelei_ll

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Super Bunnie Chan

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Mostly in a big comfy chair but mostly i love to read outside in nature.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:46 pm
mine's anywhere comfy or a place with a comfy fluffy couch or bed i find it that i get into a book if i'm comfy so that i become the character in the book 3nodding  

Yeju_Xtina

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:00 pm
The library. I do like reading books while lying on my bed but that just adds to my eye problems. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:09 pm
I love to read in bed, but that's usually before bed and books just aren't the same when you're half asleep (completely asleep), but any place that I can recline and just delve into a fantasy world without interruption will do smile  

Kasi Karra
Crew

Mystic Book Collection

4,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 am
My favourite spot would either be downstairs on a comfortable chair when no one is around or upstairs in my bedroom sitting on my chair or lying down on my bed.
The most important thing is Peace and Quiet. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:14 pm
Probably my bedroom. Though I can read just about anywhere.  

aewprincess

Miku Shisou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:24 pm
Anywhere because when you read a good book and you immerse yourself into it nothing around you matters  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 pm
My favorite place is a little corner in the very back of the library. It's usually empty and seems quieter that other sections of the library (probably because it is the furthest reading spot from the children's area xd ).  

ScaryMissKari

Space Spook

Musicpained

Dedicated Loiterer

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 am
The bed. It's the only place that i can read for hours in all positions comfortable.  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff