Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essabell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:12 am
Hello everyone this is so everyone can introduce themselves and we can learn a little bit about each other.

No really outline just you know name/what we are going to call you. age that fun stuff.

As for Me. I'm Essbell though my real name is Amanda, and my friends call me Kittie. I'm 21 years old and this is going to be my fifth Acen.

I spend most of my free time writing, and if i'm not doing that I'm either making Jewelry or working on a costume. Pleaser to meet you all. Because anime time isn't free time its required time to be put aside.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:12 am
Hai thur!
My real name is Chelci (as in Chelsea, but spelt more rad-like razz ),but people end up calling me Ricky (which I prefer).
I just turned 18 (wooh rolleyes ) and guess what?
This will be my first con EVER.
Believe me, I'm super nervous gonk

Other than the basic intro, I like to spend most of my time painting, playing video games (even though I suuuuuuuuuuuck), or making strangers feel completely awkward with my antics mrgreen  

Left Pocket

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cyanide Joyride

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:48 pm
HAY THAR GAIS

I'm Brie, aka Briefasa on most sites. I'll be 18 next month. This'll be my 3rd Acen and 4th con.
I'm cosplaying Nadja from Ashita no Nadja, Ophelia from RomeoXJuliet, and a Team Rocket grunt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:03 pm
well HI THERE

im Shauntil mostly known Lady Sakura on the acen forums andSakura Gaijin on Deviant art

i like loong walks on the beach holding hands sunsets <_< oops
*clears throat* in my spare time you im usually just chillaxing ,reading a book,watching some tv,hanging with mah anime friends when time permits,or watching movies with mah boyfriend who is the reason im into anime
this will be my 3rd time going to ACEN and my 2nd time going the whole weekend  

SakuraScorpion

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Bishoujo849
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:45 am
Well I guess i should post an intro as well,

My real name is Alan but I like to be called shippo. I'm 23, my hobbies are drawing, playing guitar, video games, and tx. not sure how long i've been to acen i think about 6 or 7 years.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:59 pm
Hey all I'm miya yen aka sadie frost aka jade frost and my real name is Shivonne I'm 26 and this will be my third Acen and 6 or 7th con.

I love to read hangout on gaia and facebook go to meet ups and hangout with friends. take pictures and just be well me. xp stare  

miya yen

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Reika Akizuka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:01 pm
Hello all!

Feel free to call me Reika or by my real name, Nikki. I'm 21 years old and this will be my 3rd time going to ACen. I'll be cosplaying Terra Branford from Final Fantasy VI ^_^

If you'd like to contact me add me on here. My AIM username is EsperSlayer.

I can't wait! This will be my first official meet up at a con so I'm stoked!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:49 pm
OH HAI.
My name is Emily, this will be my second year at Anime Central! I'm bringing a friend along with me, and we'll be staying all three days at the Hyatt. Feel free to hang out with us at the Convention, we aren't shy!
For this year at Anime Central, I plan on being Teto Kasane, and possibly Tsumugi Kotobuki from K-on.
My friend is deciding on either an Organization 13 member, or a K-on girl.
We'll probably be going as random cat girls on Sunday. xD

amanogawatea

ouija king

Vicious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 pm
Yo!
I guess I should do this too, huh?
My real name is Jounen, but if you're lazy, just say 'Jo',
alright?
^ ^
I'm 18 and I'm dead set on getting at least one manga published before I die.
I'm really into rpgs like final fantasy and Square Enix headquarters is my temple of worship~!!
<3
I'm easily won over by super amazing graphics and I love finding really good amvs on youtube. . .
is that weird?
ah well.
This will be my 2nd time to Acen.
I can't wait to see everybody~!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:45 am

Hm...
i new to the guild so ill indroduce myself anyway
even tho its lik, late XD

My name is Raquelle, but people call me Bunny
This will be either my 5, 6 or 7 time at acen... i forgot cuz i hav had fun so many times there, so who counts so many?
um, i lik drawing, singing, pulling pranks and obsessing over anime

and i will be cosplaying as Hinata Hyuuga friday and saturday. on sunday i mite be cosplaying as Buneary from pokemon :3

Aeria the Keyblade Master

Bashful Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

I Rape Cuppycakes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:16 am
Hello All. <3

I go by Sandra, I'm 17 years old, and this willl be my third year attending Acen.
My hobbies are; playing/writing music,drawing,video games, making things, and cupcakes.
I will be cosplaying as Kiba Inuzuka for probably all three days.
I won't be alone, my best friend Bunny Nami-chan will also be with me and or, all of our friends who is attending with us will be in the follow.

c:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Boo! I'm RabidPichu, though my first name is Hanna. I have a tendency to converse in sentence fragments, when acting as myself... Uhm, I'm 15. Which means that I can drive with a parent or legal guardian in the car! Yay for my mad skills! [/sarcasm attempt] This will be my first convention ever, but I've heard good things from my school's Anime Club. I plan on cosplaying as Ukraine from APH and possibly as Pikachu. (if I can afford the costume. -_-)

I found out about the meetup, because I post-stalk Demonic Unknown. She's one of my RL besties. Knowing me, I'll probably miss everything because I fell asleep at a weird hour. It's happened quite a bit...XD

Hannasaurus

xChibi Cannibalx

Spoopy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image User Image User Image

Everybody wants make a statment,
Everybody needs to carve their mark!

You still post stalk me huh Master? xD

~~~

Hola, I be Demonic, but my friends call me Mikey~
Im 14, turning 15 on June 23 :D
I cosplay a lot ^___^ Even at school some days
When im not cosplaying, im drawing, spazing, or raving in my room <3
I like video games as well
Zelda ftw!
And obviously, im a slight pokemon tard.. owo;
This will be my third year going to the ACen X3
Ill most likely be Sasuke, Tobi, or some random neko <3
Hopefully getting other cosplays tho
So they might, or might not, change by then

Stand alone in the victory circle,
Stake their claim when the music starts!

User Image User Image User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ Ask ] [ Crush ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 pm
Hey thereee.
Well, you can call me BAMFED ... or Hannah. (;
It will be my first time going to ACEN and I'm pretty excited. The first con I went to was a very, very small one. It's going to be interesting with such a big change of crowds especially with my friend and I competing in the masquerade (not to mention our first time ever performing). We're nervous but can't wait. :'D I'm trying to work out some school conflicts with being able to stay at least two of the three days... But for sure I will be there all of Saturday.

Hmm what else...
This year I finally got my chance to start cosplaying and so far have Riku and Axel from KHII and Lelouche school uniform from Code Geass. ACEN will witness the debut of Riku and hopefully Axel noLuluthough. I'm sixteen, female, quiet around large groups of people at first... help me break that okay? xD;; Seriously. I'm really a friendly person. Well, can't think of anything else to say so I guess I'll see you guys soon. ^^

oooBAMFED

Bishoujo849
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:37 pm
I love this thread =) its good to know a little about people before a meetup. I'm not sure what to say about myself here though. I live at home with my mom. I work at Jewel so i'm kinda poor. I like sewing and I want to possibly make a business out of it.  
Acen Gaia Get together 2010

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff