Welcome to Gaia! ::

[GENERALITY] - RANDOMNESS AND FUN! :D

Back to Guilds

Chit-chat with others and get to know more! :D 

Tags: general, free, gold, nothing, random 

Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
Dark Moon Academy ~RP~ **CLOSED 4EVER!** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 pm
Heero looked from across the street towards a building that looked like the building in his flyer, in front of it he glared at Kit Kat. "I guess this is it, If I'm correct that's the Head Mistress..Master...titles confuse me..." He dodged cars as he crossed the road and he walked up to Kit Kat. "Hello Head Master...this is Dark Moon Academy yes?"  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:49 pm
Heero took her hand and shook it. "The school name fits my undead condition. So I thought it was worth looking into." He smiled at her, showing the tiny pricks that were his fangs. "Has anyone else arrived?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 pm
She giggled a little and smiled back. "Nope no one yet."  

Azn-Candy14

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:00 pm
"Nice, I get first dibs. I suppose I should wait here for more people, Or Am I free to explore this dark moon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:04 pm
"You're free to explore and/or find your dorm to unpack. But if' you'll ever need me i'll be out here or in dorm # 2." She said smiling her hazy purple eyes sparkling in the little sun light that shown on campus.  

Azn-Candy14

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:06 pm
"I'll go make my lair then." Heero took out a small dark crystal ball and walked into the building. He looked into the foyer and smiled. "Nice taste." He looked at the signs at the wall and walked to the dorms, tossing the crystal ball up and down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:13 pm
She smiled and let him find his dorm. Kit Kat sat back down putting the sleeping Magic in her lap and started to stroke his soft back as he sleep. "This is how it'll be for the next 4 or 5 years." Kit Kat told Magic thinking on how the kids will come by the hundreds a day hoping she wont have to expand the property but she immediately thought on how her family could just poof in front of her to see her this Halloween.  

Azn-Candy14

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 pm
He looked at the door of dorm number 6. "It's fitting...maybe i should scratch on two more sixes just for the hell of it." Heero chuckled to himself, walking in Heero slammed the crystal ball onto the ground, instantly his room was made, a coffin big enough for two people was in the middle of the room, a mirror for some weird reason above a dresser in the southwest corner of the room. dark moody candles flickered on the walls, and the walls were colored red and black. "Home sweet home!" The two windows he had, had dark curtains over them. Light did not burn Heero, he just liked his sleep...a little too much...He remembered every time he was woken up he'd snap at people and be a huge a**. "I'll try to control myself this time..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 pm
Helena smiled as she looked at the number on her dorm room door. She was satisfied that the administrators had let her choose her dorm room. She pushed opened the door to dorm 13 and took in everything. The walls were a bit dirty, as no one had used the room in years. No one had wanted to. She closed the door and sat her trunks beside the bed, laying down on it and staring at the ceiling...  

MegaSmores

Distinct Nerd

7,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:39 pm
Kit Kat went inside to her own dorm with Magic in her arms. She wrote a note to post on the board on the hall, on the note she wrote "Welcome to Dark Moon Academy I hope you find your dorms and be able to settle in them. I'd hope to meet you all soon!! Love your headmaster, Kit Kat." She stuck it to the board and went to the lunch room to grab a piece of the chocolate cake they served today.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:21 pm
"Now it's time to look around some more! Let's check out the lunch room shall we?!" Heero walked out of his room and locked the door behind him, then walked down the hallway with his hands in his pockets  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers