Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Good-Deed Doers

Back to Guilds

A guild who loves to help others, and make a better Gaia for us all! 

Tags: helping, good deeds, helpers, items, gold 

Reply Gaia Good-Deed Doers
Have ideas for the guild? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laroka
Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm
If you have ideas for the guild, and how to make it better please post them. I look forward to see all the ideas you all may have.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm
I have no intention of leaving my name in yours or any history.

User Image

Perhaps have a race among the guild members to see who can get the most friends to join? ^_^

The only thing I want to leave behind me is the peace that came of this violence!

Sexy Fox Samurai

Dangerous Player

16,425 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Laroka
Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:29 pm
Sexy Fox Samurai

User Image

Perhaps have a race among the guild members to see who can get the most friends to join? ^_^

The only thing I want to leave behind me is the peace that came of this violence!
I love your idea! I'm using it thank you! Thats 2 good deed points for helping me with the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:44 pm

User Image

I might come up with more while "paying attention" in class tomorrow.

Sexy Fox Samurai

Dangerous Player

16,425 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Laroka
Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:47 pm
Looking forward to seeing them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 pm
When I was weak, unable to speak,
still I could call You by name,

I'll try to think of some ^^

And I said, "Heart-ache Healer, Secret-keeper
be my Best Friend" and You said, "I Am."

ankiannabar
Crew

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Toriki-chi

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:05 pm
- The guild should have a "The Dump" sub-forum to move un-used threads into it instead of delete them. You might change your mind and need those threads later on, who knows.

- The guild should have a "The Exchange/Market" sub-forum were generous Gaians can sell their items for cheap to people in need. Or they can trade items for a reasonable prize that questors can get their dream items easier.

- The guild should have a "Hall of Fame" sub-forum where it place popular threads that has been staying around for quite a long time; popular threads that has been slowly dyeing but are too precious to be move to The Dump; threads of users recognize others as their "God-mother, father, sisters" who helped them throughout their time playing Gaia; etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:54 pm
ooh, those sound like good ideas!
will we be having a place for either posting quests or maybe links to one's quests?  

Silver Nox

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Toriki-chi

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:11 pm
Silver Nox
will we be having a place for either posting quests or maybe links to one's quests?

Though making a sub-forum for that is kind of break the purpose of Gaia's main Charity/Quest forum, isn't it? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And if it's to advertise purpose only, it'll be such a waste to make an "Affiliate" sub-forum for it. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Good ideas Toriki!

ankiannabar
Crew

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Laroka
Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:01 pm
Toriki_Tojimo
- The guild should have a "The Dump" sub-forum to move un-used threads into it instead of delete them. You might change your mind and need those threads later on, who knows.

- The guild should have a "The Exchange/Market" sub-forum were generous Gaians can sell their items for cheap to people in need. Or they can trade items for a reasonable prize that questors can get their dream items easier.

- The guild should have a "Hall of Fame" sub-forum where it place popular threads that has been staying around for quite a long time; popular threads that has been slowly dyeing but are too precious to be move to The Dump; threads of users recognize others as their "God-mother, father, sisters" who helped them throughout their time playing Gaia; etc.
I thank you so much. I will add all of these. It will take me a while to get them set up nicely. Thats 3 good deed points though. Keep it up. (Who knows I might need ideas for how to set them up.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:18 pm
Toriki_Tojimo
Silver Nox

Though making a sub-forum for that is kind of break the purpose of Gaia's main Charity/Quest forum, isn't it? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And if it's to advertise purpose only, it'll be such a waste to make an "Affiliate" sub-forum for it. User Image

Yeah, I guess, though I wasn't really thinking it should be a sub-forum or anything just throwing out ideas XD  

Silver Nox

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ankiannabar
Crew

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:50 am

Maybe when the guild gets more popular, we can have a booty grab thread?
Everyone loves booty grabbin' xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 am
Silver Nox

I think this is a good idea! Questers could make a post with the item they're questing and their progress, or a link to their quest thread (or both).
If that happens though, people should only post their quest once, then edit their post for their gold count and item quested from there on.
If someone posts their progress and what not, completes their quest, then makes a new post, people might get confused as to what their questing.

I think making it a sub-forum would be a bad idea because people would have to bump to keep their threads up. If it's in a thread you could make the first page contain a table of contents for the whole thread.

Ex. Page 1 could be reserved and post one could look like this:

Quests posted on page 2-5:

Page 2 (linked to page 2):
ankiannabar
Silver Nox
etc

Page 3 (linked to page 3):
Laroka
Toriki_Tojimo
etc

And so on.

I think if we did that, people could choose who to donate to within guild more easily.

I know that was a lengthy post for just an idea, forgive meh? XD

ankiannabar
Crew

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Laroka
Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:17 pm
ankiannabar
Silver Nox

I think this is a good idea! Questers could make a post with the item they're questing and their progress, or a link to their quest thread (or both).
If that happens though, people should only post their quest once, then edit their post for their gold count and item quested from there on.
If someone posts their progress and what not, completes their quest, then makes a new post, people might get confused as to what their questing.

I think making it a sub-forum would be a bad idea because people would have to bump to keep their threads up. If it's in a thread you could make the first page contain a table of contents for the whole thread.

Ex. Page 1 could be reserved and post one could look like this:

Quests posted on page 2-5:

Page 2 (linked to page 2):
ankiannabar
Silver Nox
etc

Page 3 (linked to page 3):
Laroka
Toriki_Tojimo
etc

And so on.

I think if we did that, people could choose who to donate to within guild more easily.

I know that was a lengthy post for just an idea, forgive meh? XD

I was thinking about adding something like that once we have more people.  
Gaia Good-Deed Doers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff