Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Your Style in Graphic Designing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pikazoid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:34 am
I say that my style is simple, yet effective ~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 pm
I figure it's good to be able to work a variety of "styles," in graphic design especially since you have to be able to make a good, fitting design for whoever you're working for.

Then again, I may just be saying that because I can't seem to conform to any particular style in pretty much anything. confused  

.+Destiny.Eclipsed+.

Friendly Shapeshifter

a love song away

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:39 am
Diversity is good, but as with any kind of art, at some point an artist (should) be creating things that can be identified as his.

Most anyone knows a salvador dali painting when they see one. Graphic design differs from fine art only in the reason you're creating it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:24 pm
    Hmm, style ? Well I really don't have a particular style I just do what I need to do ... though I like doing simple designs, clutter, well atleast when I do it, looks bad D:

__ house hippo

xgymnast

Fashionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:10 pm
Pikazoid
I say that my style is simple, yet effective ~

cute av..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:35 am
I find that my style is influenced by bubble lettering often seen in graffiti work, as well as various pop art patterns you see going around, like spider webs, fishnets and what have you. I hope once I expand my research, my overall artistry can grow much more diverse and rich for the knowledge gained  

Koiyuki

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Larzar
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm
Well for designing I try to use a web 2.0 style that incorporates some sort of photography to give it depth.

However with deisgns I try to use many different styles-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:43 pm
I'm more into the abstract field of design. I'm a huge fan of grunges and "chaos-themed" projects.  

Crimson Thar

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:41 am
I really like to design on black with really bright colors. I like to design things that pop, but with some sophistication and simplicity. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 pm

style, it depends on my mood, really.
i work with c4ds, textures, brushes[sometimes], stock images.

Exotsia

Sickest Light

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:05 pm
I like simple stuff, but I am also a person who likes to Grudge up her work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:38 pm
I ussually stick with simplicity and fine details. My people also always turn out tall.... I don''t know if that's a style or a problem xd  

AuroraCelestine

Gracious Tycoon

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

__oh bella

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:57 am
I go through phases of style depending on who I'm designing for or whats been going on around me. I think I am very influenced by my life and surroundings. But i freaking LOVE negative space. I'd incorporate that every time if I could!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 pm
__oh bella
I go through phases of style depending on who I'm designing for or whats been going on around me. I think I am very influenced by my life and surroundings. But i freaking LOVE negative space. I'd incorporate that every time if I could!

.... Negative space *is* in everything you do.  

godoftherain

__oh bella

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:59 pm
godoftherain
__oh bella

.... Negative space *is* in everything you do.

Of course, but I'm talking about giant amounts of it in design. As in, a greater area of negative space than positive. smile  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff