Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Collection of Original Characters

Back to Guilds

A personal guild for me to put up profiles of all my OCs. Feel free to read! 

Reply The List
★ Cassidy Choi ★

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bear-Garden
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:26 pm
CASSIDY

"How could you just sit there? Don't you want some ADVENTURE in your life?"

User Image

GALLERY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 pm
QUICK NOTES + BASICS

• Eye Color -- #806868 ;; Hair Color-- #4C506C

• is part of GOD HATES ROBOTICS

• Theme Song: 봄봄봄 by Lucite Rabbit

• Sometimes seen wearing a beanie. She began to sport it when she was spliced with Cassowary dna [for precautionary reasons--just in case anything began to grow from her head or something] Her parents thought she decided to go gangsta and was like "Y U B LYK DAT :I" but then later she stopped wearing it once she was done being paranoid. THEN SHE BEGAN SPORTING A CUTE LIL PINK RIBBON-THING-HAIRCLIP.

• She's usually seen with a "Am I doing everything okay?" expression or with a polite smile. Sometimes when she is trying to prove a point, or to get people to focus, she furrows her eyebrows and frowns and. tries to look. srsbsns. However! If she's on an adventure, then she's all grins and smiles and everything happy~*~*~

• Mainly self-conscious ;; she feels like she's constantly trying to prove herself--even there's nothing she has to prove herself for. She is constantly looking for approval by the people she is around [in some shape or form]

• She's ambitious! Well...at least she has one goal. TRAVEL THE WORLD and go on ADVENTURES! Okay kiiinda two.

Bear-Garden
Captain

Bear-Garden
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 pm
PERSONALITY

• Cassidy likes working out and doing all sorts of physical activities. Being an active girl, Cassidy hates lazing around waiting for something to happen. She's gotta make it happen.

• She doesn't understand people who spend their day repeating the same routines day after day ["THAT'S NOT THE WAY TO LIVE..."] and encourages everyone to try something *~*~NEW*~*~ AND DIFFERENT.

• At times she may seem somewhat srsbsns ["GUYS...FOCUS! :I"], but she is young at heart. She envies Oz and Lucas for being able to act so childish in public. She wishes to be able to act like them too, but knows that it's not possible. :C

• Cassidy doesn't like to waste time or diddle daddle with certain things. Most importantly missions.

• She cares about how others see her in public. This is mainly due the fact that she has azn parents who go "WATCH YOUR IMAGE! :I" and also because she wants people to see her in the best way possible! Therefore, she tries to act as normal yet unique [HOWEVER THAT WORKS!] as possible, and hopes that she is socially acceptable. She sometimes look to Remy [since he kinda knows how adults are like....] for approval, but not really. More like a "Okay, he knows what he's talking about. He hasn't asked me why I'm ridiculing myself yet. That's a good sign, right? D:"

• Cassidy doesn't like to ask others for favors. She feels really bad when she needs someone else's help because she thinks that she's being bothersome.

• Though Cassidy wants to fly, she's deathly afraid of heights due to the fact that she's never been out of the city before, and also because she always has this weird thought that she's going to trip and fall off a building or something.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:52 pm
ABILITIES/ENHANCEMENTS

• Though she loves birds, she knows that if she all of a sudden was able to fly, her parents would go like "...Cassidy, wtf is this? :I" and so, left the flightless birds. She liked Cassowaries because they were strong, and although they couldn't fly, they could swim and run really well!

• Being spliced with some Cassowary DNA didn't give Cassidy a big physical change. The most noticeable change would have to be her claws--but she hides them most of the time with her clothing. Her black hair also has a slight tint of blue, but it's not really noticeable unless you stare really really hard.

• Since Cassidy loves to run, it is nice to know that she can run faster as she is light on her feet.

• Cassidy now has a super strong kick. She uses both her legs to spring forward and kick the enemy around the abdomen-area. It hurts. A lot.

Bear-Garden
Captain

Bear-Garden
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 pm
HISTORY

• Cassidy's dream as a child was to TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD. Though she has grown up to be a late teen, that one dream has stuck with her since.

• She lives with her mother, who happens to be a stay-at-home-mom and church activist. Her father is usually away [She looks up to him because he gets to go everywhere!], and she usually gets postcards from him, hoping that one day, she'd join him on his adventures!

• When she was a wee little girl, her father used to be home more often! On his day offs, he'd take her to a nearby park, put her on his shoulders and carefully jog around. It was the closest thing to flying for her. 8D

• Cassidy has a younger brother who is really geeky and likes to talk about stuff that she doesn't really comprehend. Her mommy is really proud of him for being so smaaat, even though she doesn't understand him either!

• Cassidy requested to work for the Government because she didn't want to be dragged by her Mom to go to mass. That and it was *~~*EXCITING*~*~* to work for the government!

• Since she isn't quite noticeable, Government Officials assigned her to spy on Purists at HQ. This got her right back to going to mass with mom. However, she was okay with it this time around because she had a cause, and she felt like an undercover secret agent. Like some sort of James Bond.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 pm
RELATIONSHIPS

• --> Aspen
    xxxxx

• --> Lucas
    xxxxx

• --> Ori
    xxxxx

• --> Oz
    xxxxx She likes him wink their Song

• --> Remy
    xxxxx Personally thinks that he needs to chill and learn how to be a kid again. However, she does acknowledge that he is reliable. She also looks to him for approval ["REMY HASN'T TOLD ME TO GROW UP YET. THAT'S A GOOD SIGN...."] 8D.

Bear-Garden
Captain

The List

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces