Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
English is doing a skip

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea or bad
  Yay, One Piece in english is catching up with japan!
  What how can they skip so many arcs in the magazine
View Results

Bea Worthington

Quotable Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:52 pm
so i got the english shonen jump today, and it said that one piece is going to skip all the way to the impel down arc and all the other chapters will be in volumes. keep in mind, that they are just about finished with alabasta. do you think this is a good idea, or just a scam to burn holes in our wallets by buying 30 of manga volumes....well, unless youre caught up with the manga in japan like i am, but for english readers or ones who enjoy reading viz's translation  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:07 pm
They are skipping Impel Down?! O.O why? That is one of the coolest Arcs XD well i think it's a shame confused  

Accexber Elex

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arvron

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 am
According to what Wishydude said they aren't skipping the Impel Down arc Accexber, but skipping TO it. XD

I guess I can see were they're coming from if they do a skip. I mean, they are majorly behind story wise. Still, I feel abit disappointed that they'll be skipping my two favourite arcs, Enies Lobby and more importantly the Amazon Lilly arc. crying

But If it allows me to have discussions with my freinds who are to lazy to read it online. I guess it wouldn't be all bad. xd  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games