Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:48 pm
Welcome back to Rabbit Oaks

It seems as though it were long, long ago, but in reality, only a few seasons have passed since a series of wolf attacks nearly silenced this small town. But the wolf was caught, and the bunnies have slowly rebuilt their world.

But Life has a way of repeating itself, as this small town well knows. Small changes at first, an uneasiness, as though something isn't quite right... you hear small noises in the night, a chill runs down your spine on a warm day for no apparent reason, you have a sense of foreboding - as if you can feel something dark and evil.

One rainy dismal night there is a vicious attack and somebunny dies. There is no longer any trace of doubt. Once again there is a wolf in your midst, bent on destroying Rabbit Oaks for all eternity. It is up to you to find the imposter, before the beast devours you all. Can you spot the wolf, or is it perhaps, YOU?

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPDATES.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:51 pm
I am borrowing BlackCatt's original thread rules here, hopefully she won't mind ~ sweatdrop

How this game is played:

There is a wolf chosen by the mod, me, to be the sneaky wolf. There will be people in and out, and any of them could be wolf or just a visitor! Use any clues that you find to try to figure out the wolf.

You will vote by PM's sent to myself. After an attack occurs, discuss clues and vote accordingly. Watch everything carefully! Do not assume that any one clue fits someone, look for things that add up!

When you are voted to meet the executioner, your "spirit" will still be able to be a part of the story! Meaning, you can vote and antagonize the "livies" left in the game. You're a big part of the story at that point, as well!

Please stay in character when you're in this thread. If you wish to have a conversation not related to here, please do so, but in the other RD thread.

Make sure that I know you're in the game via PM. I will let others join up to two days after the game starts this time, as towns always have people coming and going. But, if you join, please play along and do not take offense if/when you are accused of being the wolf!

Finally: I will post Executions and Attack in the News of the Day box. Please read the first page for that regularly so you know who's been attacked or executed! That way, even though it will be done in the thread, you have one place to find information.

Oh, and one last thing... HAVE FUN!  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:59 pm
Voting:

Voting will open following the second "attack". All are welcome to start speculating who they think the wolf could be at anytime!

When you vote for a fellow rabbit, there are two methods of "execution" to choose from: Either Hanging or Lethal Injection. When you vote, please tell me if you have a preference for the suspects demise.

In the event of a tie, there will be a dice roll to determine which bunny will meet his/her maker. It will be done using a 6-sided die, with one bunny having even and the other having odd. Meaning, that if an odd number comes up, they are safe, and vice versa. If you have questions, PM them to me please. I will answer what I can without giving you any additional information. No, do not PM me for who the woof woof is  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:00 pm
Cast of Characters and current status:

Lil Brat ~ Moderator
Faerie KatrinaZ Accused, executed, innocent
Psyzapp Accused, executed, innocent
Nei1 First bunny attacked
Saber Pendragon Third bunny attaked
Killafrog Second bunny attacked
Exor Omega ~ THE WOLF
damecharlie Last bunny ~ eaten by the wolf
lady ayami chan Fourth bunny attacked
bandaidd Accused, executed, innocent  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:02 pm
Public Notices:

Sunday, July 26 ~ Sometime after noon, the body of a bunny was discovered near the river. It was later identified as the remains of Nei1, a resident of Rabbit Oaks. Lab reports indicate she died of unnatural causes and authorities have ruled it a murder. Authorities are asking any bunny with information to please step forward.

Thursday, August 6 ~ It was discovered that killafrog was missing from his home. Evidence at the scene indicates an exceptional amount of blood loss, and it is unlikely that anybunny could have survived.

Tuesday, August 11 ~ Bunny remains were discovered near the edge of Rabbit Oaks. Lab tests confirmed the remains were that of a male bunny, killafrog, who disappeared from his home a week ago. Investigators close to the scene indicate the murder did not take place at the dump site, and no new clues were found at the scene.

Saturday, August 15 ~ Faerie KatrinaZ was accused by her fellow bunnies of being a wolf in bunny's fur and was executed at dawn. At the conclusion of the autopsy, it was determined that Faerie KatrinaZ was not the wolf.

Thursday, August 20 ~ Bunny Saber Pendragon was found dead in a hallway outside of the rooming home of Bandaidd Bunny. With few clues to identify the beast, authorities are requesting anybunny who was in the vicinity of the rooming house and tavern on the 19th and 20th to be available for questioning in this matter.

Tuesday, August 25 ~ Psyzapp Bunny was accused by her fellow bunnies of being the wolf and hanged for her alleged crimes. The wolf made it's continued presence known at the end of the execution. Nevertheless, an autopsy was performed and the results conclusively showed Psyzapp's genetic makeup was that of a rabbit.

Thursday, September 3 ~ lady ayami chan was found dead in the tavern. A blood trail leads from the rooming house above the bar. Authorities are asking anybunny who was in the vicinity of the rooming house and tavern to be available for questioning in this matter.

Saturday, September 5 ~ Bandaidd Bunny was accused by her fellow bunnies of being the wolf and hanged for her alleged crimes. The wolf again made it's presence known at the end of the execution. Authorities conducted an autopsy to provide conclusive proof of Bandaidd's innocence or guilt. Results show Bandaidd was a bunny.

Friday, September 11 ~ Damecharlie is the last bunny standing, or was until the wolf revealed himself. Rabbit Oaks is now officially a ghost town.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 pm
Execution Notices:

Faerie KatrinaZ was executed in the town square at dawn on August 15. An autopsy was performed and it was determined that she was not the wolf.

Psyzapp was executed in the town square on August 25. An autopsy was performed and it was determined that she was not the wolf.

Bandaidd was executed in the town square on September 5. An autopsy was performed and it was determined that she was not the wolf.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:05 pm
NEWS OF THE DAY:

~ WOLF REVEALED ~

September 11, the last of the little bunnies in the town known as Rabbit Oaks is killed by the wolf ~ Exor Omega.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:28 pm
*Faerie flitters hops in, looks around, then sits down and scratches her ears* Hmm, I wonder where everybunny is?  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:42 am
Nei hops in after her work out, tired and sweaty. I could use a drink of water. *phew*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:38 pm
Damebunny yawns and stands up, rubbing the back of her head. Hm, that sure was some weird dream, she thinks to herself and then hops off to where all the other bunnies are.

She waves to Nei and Faerie, "Hi guys!"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:51 pm
Hey! Glad to see you two made it back! *hops up and gives huggles to everybunny. Faerie makes a funny face, stands back a little from Nei, and whispers close to her ear ...* Eww, you could use a shower honeybunny ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:26 am
*scampers out* Hello everyone. ^^  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 am
Yeah, I plan on taking a dip in the stream to clean off.

Nei starts to hop toward the stream to wash off.

Game Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff