Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
Niko's Update Diary [Updated 4/21/2012] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 am
Updated Oct. 1st, 2009 - Added a thread on the front page about whether we should have a Halloween-themed event in the guild, to celebrate Halloween. Feedback is appreciated! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:18 am
Updated Nov. 10th, 2009 - Announced all of the winners for our first ever Halloween event contest, and sent out prizes. Added an article and re-arranged the guild's front page a little.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:20 am
Nov. 13th, 2009 - Updated the "Sexuality Subforum" to the "Sexuality and Gender Identity Subforum". Added several articles too, as always. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:20 am
Updated November 14th, 2009 - Sent out a guild announcement to tell everyone that I:

1) Changed the name of a subforum.
2) Released 2 new stickies, one directed at wannabe teen moms and the other at people who've dealt with addiction.
3) We have a new affiliate, the "Skin and Bones Guild."
4) "The Stress Sticky" was updated with a new post.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:59 am
Updated Nov. 21st, 2009 - Created the Testimonials Sticky on the main page, a place where guild members can leave feedback on things they like in the guild and how it's helped them or changed their life.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:25 pm
Updated Dec. 2nd, 2009 - Updated the "So You're Thinking of Being a Teen Mom?" Sticky in the Pregnancy Subforum. Added information about the spinoff series to the "16 and Pregnant" post.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:32 pm
Updated Dec. 9th, 2009 - Updated the Dr. Phil post in the "So You Thinking of Being a Teen Mom?" Sticky in the Pregnancy Subforum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:10 am
Updated Jan.13th, 2010 - Added new information to the Abuse Sticky and the Birth Control Sticky.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:04 pm
Updated Jan. 21st, 2010 - Added some articles and updated the Recalls Sticky in the Parenting Subforum.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:05 pm
Updated Feb. 4th, 2010 - Added an idea thread on the guild's main page, about ideas for the guild's upcoming 5th anniversary. We need new, fun ways to celebrate! biggrin I updated the guild's front page to show the new thread, too. I've sent out an announcement as well.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:16 pm
Updated June 13th, 2010 - Tried to add some of the new banners to the guild's front page, but the resizing on Photobucket is weird. sweatdrop So I'll try to fix that again later.

I've been adding some more articles recently, and I'm back at work on some of my hidden stuff. Hope to get some new stickies added soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:34 am
Update June 17th, 2010: This is what being awake at 5am gets you. sweatdrop I hate not being able to sleep.

I remade the Banner Sticky, and updated the Sticky list.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:37 am
Updated July 1st, 2010 - I've added a bunch of articles lately, and today I'm unveiling 3 new stickies: The Positive Body Image Sticky, The All About Pregnancy Tests Sticky, and The Eating Disorder Info and Awareness Sticky. I've also changed the name of the "Depression and Other Mental Disorders Subforum" (formerly).

I've updated the Sticky and Subforum lists on the main page to reflect these changes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:51 am
Updated July 26th, 2010 - I remade the former Suicide Prevention Sticky, and it is now called the Suicide Information, Prevention and Resources Sticky and is still located in the Depression and Other Mental Health Issues Subforum.

I also created two new stickies - the Wedding and Marriage Info and Discussion Sticky (located in the Relationship Subforum), and the Drugs and Addiction: Facts You Need to Know Sticky (located in the Drug & Alcohol Abuse and Smoking Subforum).

Lastly, I also added a new post to the Eating Disorder Info and Awareness Sticky (located in the Depression and Other Mental Health Issues Subforum).

The sticky list will be updated to reflect these updates.

Edit: I also changed the name of the Mental Disorder Sticky to "The Mental Illness Information Sticky," and I added a "Welcome to the Guild!" announcement on the main page.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 pm
Updated August 1st, 2010 - Created an avatar contest in the guild. Runs until August 11th @ 11:59pm PST.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=19770827#265971857  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces