Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
Niko's Update Diary [Updated 4/21/2012] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 am
UPDATED April 21st, 2012. Please go to the last post to see the most recent updates.

~

Hi everyone!

Yay, I've checked off one big item off my to-do list! mrgreen It's been there for a really long time, and I'm glad it's done with.

I present to you, the new, revised, and updated version of the Birth Control Sticky - The Ultimate Birth Control Information Sticky!

Each method now has its own posted, with information from the old sticky combined with new links and resources.

The old relevant stickies have been locked and moved to the Archive Subforum, where you can still view the old posts if you'd like. The ones that were locked and moved were:

- The original Birth Control Sticky, around since the creation of this guild.

- The Depo Provera Information Sticky.

- The Evra Patch Info Sticky.

and

- The Additional Birth Control Information Sticky.

I'm really happy about this, and I hope you guys are too. I hope this new sticky will be easier to read, and more cohesive, so members won't be forced to stumble through the POS that the old sticky was.

I am not working, and I only have one class this summer, so I'm going to try really hard to get lots of stuff added and updated to the guild. Thank you for your patience and for supporting the guild! heart

~ Nikolita

P.S - I've also updated The Directory on the main page to make it easier to read. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Yay! Good job, Niko!!  

Alarmingly Charming

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:34 am
Preston Trelsly
Yay! Good job, Niko!!

Thank you! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:55 am
aweso,me!  

A Random Thought

Ruthless Lunatic

Fran Salaska

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:50 am
Great job! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:03 am
Thanks you guys! heart I know the thread probably comes off like bragging, but that's honestly not my intention. It's just been something I've been wanting to do for at least a year, and I finally sat down and knocked it out in one night. So I'm just really happy. ^_^  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:47 pm
Update 7/29: A bunch of new articles added and I've started work on some new stickies. ninja

I've also added 2 new affiliates for the guild, which you can see in the thread on this page. Go take a look! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 am
Update Aug. 10/09: A new sticky has been added! biggrin

The Safer Sex Sticky has been added to the Sex Subforum. It has lots of information about STDs, STD transmission and prevention, and overall just how to have safe sex. ^^

I will edit the guild's directory to reflect the changes.  

Nikolita
Captain

11holala11

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:49 am
Sweet! =D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:48 am
Update August 12th, 2009 - Revised and updated the Abuse Sticky in the Rape and Abuse Subforum with added information and more coherency.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 am
Updated August 27th, 2009 - Added polls to the Pubic Hair Discussion Sticky (as per request), and the Virginity Discussion Sticky.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 pm
Updated Aug. 29th, 2009 - Added a new subforum! It's for poll-threads only, simple threads, and you can take a look at it here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=723171

While it may seem similar to the Spam/Chatter/Misc. Threads Subforum, it's different in that the threads in the Poll Subforum are meant to be quick and easy, without much room for discussion, so that people will leave an answer and take the poll. It's also meant to be a place where guild members can relax and have fun, and earn free gold in the process. smile

I debated adding this at first because I thought might think it was too similar to the Spam/Chatter/Misc. Thread Subforum, but in the end I decided to go for it. Hope no one minds too much. sweatdrop  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:33 am
Updated Sept. 2/09 - Added a discussion sticky in the Pregnancy Subforum for the discussion of baby names. smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16724135

I also opened one of the secret subforums - the Positive Body Image Subforum! mrgreen I will be adding another sticky in the future, since right now some of my resources appear to have vanished, but there's some info in there now that will hopefully be of help.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 am
Updated Sept. 18th, 2009 - Tested out the new guild announcements system for the first time! biggrin Made a feedback thread on the front page so guild members can give feedback on the new system.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 am
Updated Sept. 29th, 2009 - Added a note to the guild's homepage about being able to find me on Twitter now. I have to use my Twitter account for school, so if you'd like to follow me, my username is NikolitaNiko.

I've also added a bunch of articles recently, so please check out the Article Subforum if you're interested (saves you from checking all the subforums individually). I've also got a sticky that I think is almost completed, and will probably be released soon. ninja (Although if everyone else can see it on their guild shortlist like I can, then there's not much of a surprise. gonk )  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff