Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
Camp Xine Swarm Certs pg103[Rentals certs pg 105] CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 am
User Image
Sienna was in a naturaly happy mood as she skipped through the fresh morning air. She breathed in it's crispness and let it out with a sigh. Sienna was a morning person by heart.
The murkrow trailing behind her, however, couldn't care less what time of day it was. With her Insomnia she was awake either way.
The pair slowly skipped/flapped their way to where they were supposed to meet up with the other campers and load onto the busses. But when they got there...there were no busses.
Were they too early? But there was already a small group of trainers and pokemon at the site. Keeping her optimistic attitude, she figured they were early and left it at that.
"GOOD MORNING!" She greeted the other trainers.

Enide, whether she was tired or just felt like it, randomly perched on Sienna's head. Sienna didn't mind of course as Enide used her as a lookout-post for things she could steal.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 am
Pippeh yawned quietly as she looked around at the people who had gotten shoved off the bus. It had all been quite chaotic on that bus so the trainer couldn't blame the bus driver for kicking them all off. Fortunately for her it had been easy to tune out everything going on. Though she did have to keep an eye on Jaidev who was threatening every moving thing that came near her with that bone club of hers.

"Come on Jaidev. Put the bone club down. No one is going to hurt me." She reached down to pat the marowak on her head. "Besides even if someone wanted to, by the time we get done with this walk everyone will be exhausted anyways."

Jaidev lowered the boneclub slightly but still glared at everything that came near through her helm. She was not going to let her guard down at all. Not with her trainer as oblivious as she was.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:45 am

Ah! Summer was here and it was about freaking time! Admittedly, Alastair felt a little bad about leaving Conri the houndoom back with his parents, but… well, only a little bit. The houndoom wasn’t exactly what one would call ‘decent company’ for such things, being all huge and snarly. And the ultra-super-fancy ads for Camp Xine did specify to bring a smaller pokémon. And Luminitia wasn’t the sort to come along either, since her thoughts were mostly centered on her next meal and neither was Rylee since the poor cubone mostly hid whenever Alastair brought him out. And that just left…

“Mew,” Lucine said, attempting to wash her long ears with her front paws in an extremely un-Eevee-like fashion. Currently, the mew was ‘disguised’ as an eevee, since Alastair didn’t want to attract too much attention. Just a little would be fine. A small pink eevee would be alright, right? Admittedly, some people would probably wonder why a young man like Alastair had a pink one, but he was just secure enough in his masculinity, ok?

“Shut up,” he said wearily, scratching the mew-turned-eevee behind the ears. He wasn’t sure who he was talking to, Lucine or the trainers who had decided to start a game of Annoy the Busdriver. Yeah. Great idea. Go annoy the nice man who was in charge of the air-conditioned bus. Unfortunately, even Lucine’s extreme cuteness couldn’t save them from a fate of walking. Lucine didn’t mind. She curled around Alastair’s shoulders and rubbed her head against his cheek. Ah well. A walk would do them all some good, yes?

A nice. Long. Five hour long walk.

“Mew!” Lucine said again, in her horribly cheerful way before she climbed down and started to bounce off. There were lots of people here! She hoped some of them had treats for her. And she was fairly certain she had detected another mew on the bus! It was all very exciting and required a good deal of exclamation points!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:48 am
Walking off the bus with ease, Musica looked about the exterior of the bus. The air was rather dry and heavy. But it didn't seem to deteriorate his mood. A calm smile was on his face as he follwed the others at a slow pace, taking in the environment around him.

His radiant red hair was only able to peek under his hat, which supplied shade and coolness to his head. Taking note of the other trainer's, he was glad of his wardrobe choice of not wearing a shirt. This hear was ruthless, and he wasn't taking any chances of adding more uncomfortable elements to it. He would smile to those that made eye contact, and kept a carefree composure. Though he had no Pokemon, there was no sign of dismay when he saw the other's. Everything happens in time. He thought to himself.

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Mythee
Crew

Festive Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:48 am
User ImageA gray-haired person of unidentified gender oozed off the bus like a melting ice cube with a Shroomish on top. The Shroomish seemed perfectly fine somehow, even though they weren't supposed to like sunny places. Maybe the humidity is what kept it happy.
...Actually, one would find this Shroomish's expression particularly hard to read. It seemed... bored. Neither happy, nor sad. Perhaps it was one or the other though. I mean, don't read a book by its cover, right?

Anyways, back to the trainer (with the Shroomish acting like a hat.) She stumbled unsteadily upon the ground and then leaned against the side of the bus, taking out her dex/cell phone. Calling home.

Doot.

Doot.

Doot.

-Click- (<-The sound of the phone getting picked up)

At this moment, all of those who were nearby would hear the loud honk that emanated from the dex's speakers. Lamen, having predicted this, was holding it far from her ear- and then answered with a somewhat whiny tone. "Hi Soar, glad to see you're home. I'm proud and, uh, really really glad you remembered what I taught you about using a phone. So, um, as per instructions- can you come pick me up right now? Via teleportation, not flight. Is that okay?"
-"HOOOONK."
"OW. Thank you so much, Soar." (Not even a hint of sarcasm.)

At that note, a straaange little crazy-haired kid popped her head out from underneath the bus. Her eyes were a bright yellow and almost seemed to glow for the brief moment she was shadowed. Most terrifying, however, was her shark-toothed grin, akin to that of Lamen's Gengar, Donut. Being used to it, however, Lamen had actually grown attached to the expression- it's just that... how could one explain its presence on the face of a human?!

"HI THERE." The white-and-orange kid shouted, totally unsuspicious, right. "I'm a stooowaway, so talk to me quieeetly." She whispered, contradicting her previous volume.

-"Uhh... hi." Lamen answered, wondering what the point was of a stowaway on a FREE camping trip. "You can have my place, if you want. I'm leaving."
The little girl grinned. "But I don't have a pokemon! You see, I tried to bring my Mightyena, but he couldn't cling to the bottom of the bus like me. NO WORRIES, HOWEVER! I know where he is, thanks to the tracking device I put in him!" She flipped off the bus and onto the ground crawler-monster style and then got up promptly, holding a device that came out of nowhere. "See? He's over HERE. Isn't he slow? He's practically STILL where he fell off!" She pointed to a little blipping light on a map.
Lamen swallowed hard, imagining either a roadkilled or wounded Mightyena lying on the ground, or trying to drag himself slowly to his trainer's location. Good thing she'd seen the map. She HAD to go check up on the poor thing.
"What's your name?" She asked the kid while crouching down, trying not to sweatdrop.

-"KEKEKEKEKEKE!" Okaay, that was a creepy laugh. "I am the mighty Yth! Yth of Firbunnythcro!" She announced to all ears, and then whispered into Lamen's: "-but that's a secret."

Lamen was completely and utterly quiet for a couple of seconds while Yth continued grinning at her. The kid then started talking again.
"Your Shroomish. Give it to me!"

-"Huh? Oh, right. Okay, since I planned to use this to rack up some experience for Potatobi anyways. I'm only lending her to you, though." Mentally apologizing to the newly-caught Shroomish, Lamen took Potatobi off her head and handed her over to Yth, who immediately dropped the little mushroom pokemon on the ground. Potatobi seemed to understand, however, and stayed near the multicolored kid.
Hearing a familiar loud blaring honk noise, Lamen deduced that Soar had found her, and arrived. She nodded, waved bye, and started walking in the honk's direction, away from the campers.

User ImageYth watched her go, still with that unnaturally large grin. She got someone's place in the trip AND their pokemon to replace that useless old Scruffmuff. Everything was going as planned. "Kekekekeke..." She cackled darkly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:51 am
Cab's hair was wound into numerous, tight buns of red curly hair to keep it off her neck in an attempt to keep cool. It hadn't helped much, it was just too hot. Everything but her camera was in her bag to keep her hands free for the journey, she hoped there'd be the silver lining of some nice nature shots - and she could always hope to see wild pokémon, but the group was likely too loud - if nothing else on this five mile walk.

She felt a bit of jealousy to see the other trainers with their pokémon and tried to console herself that there'd be one waiting for her when she got there. She hoped it wouldn't be too difficult to handle, they'd only give out calm ones, right? Her jealousy was slowly being replaced with nerves as she feared the prospect of her loaner pokémon taking out all kinds of aggression on her and her feeling powerless to do anything about it.

With a sigh she took to the very edge of the road and kept her eyes to the surrounding wilderness.

ChibiPoet

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:53 am
Miuke carefully kept a good distance away from the annoyed healer as he lead the tired group up the path. Sure it was a long walk but....hey, didn't bother him. Wasn't like he had hiked worse than this, right?

"Chu!" A gruff growl in attention to the happy noise caught the off-duty Ranger by surprise. The scene a few inches behind him forced Mike to hide the chuckle creeping up his throat.

Abiba, the sweet little darling Raichu she was, had currently picked Royale as her personal pokemon Taxi and, while Royale was a patient pokemon (ya had to be patient when dealing with someone from the Walker family), he really didn't like the idea of carrying a 45 lb pokemon for five hours. At least, he was hopeful none of the other smaller pokemon saw it fit to follow the Raichu's example while they were walking.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:56 am
"Well... a long walk never hurt anyone." Piney said as she glanced around. "I don't think the bus driver was suppose to kick anyone off, much less everyone though. I mean, we could complain to whoever owns this place and the bus driver's going to get into trouble."

She was rambling again. It's what she does when she's nervous. Piney signed up with Daybreak to get away from the city and have at least one week of vacation throughout the whole summer. Yet she couldn't drop her anxiety that something was going to go terribly wrong. It happened the first caravan trip, it happened on the second caravan trip, it was natural for her to have suspicions about this camp. She was a police officer after all.

"Then again, I'm travelling with crazy people. Again. What should I expect?"

Daybreak was just as antsy as her human, but didn't show it as much. She rubbed against Piney's legs in order to comfort her somewhat while looking at the other Pokemon cautiously.  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Lady_Shinigami

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:57 am
After making sure Adriel wasn't going to come back to mow her down with verbal or physical abuse at her or Snookie, Kayla turned her attention at the troublesome pokemon in her bag.

"You know what this means, don't you, Snookie?" Kayla flipped open the shoulder bag, digging fo a ganola bar and stared down at the Minun disguised Mew. "No special treat for you until tomorrow."

Minun!Snookie looked up in horror. He started chatting to her in Minun language about what happened, that Kayla could not understand since he wasn't in his usual form. Kayla just closed her eyes and waved him to stop. "I don't care. You broke your promise to behave and this is your punishment."

Minun!Snookie tried his teary-eyed, lips trembling that would usually work. "Nope. Not this time, Snookie." The little shiny Minun added a little more effort and it didn't take long for Kayla to cave in.

Sighing, Kayla gave Snookie a small lollipop that was in her pocket. "Oh alright. But you need to stay next to me until we get to the campsite, okay?"

Snookie instantly lost the sad look and gleefully took the candy and climbed onto Kayla's head and worked at the treat as Kayla walked next to Mike towards the camp site.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:59 am
Lisa stared at the child who had called herself Yth, but only for a brief moment. Starring was rude, after all. While glancing around, however, she spotted and eevee. Nearly squealing with girlish glee, but refraining to keep her dignity, she walked hurriedly over to the small pokemon and its trainer, who, for some reason, looked vaguely familiar. "Why hello!" Lisa said, in an obviously much more up beat mood than a few minutes ago, "May I, perchance, pet your adorable little Eevee?" Lisa smiled and tried to look as friendly as possible.

Her companion, on the other hand, was more interested in investigating the "stowaway". Merlin silently floated towards Yth to try and get a better look at the strange individual.  

GwynnieKittenLover

Feroxity

Tipsy Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:59 am
Sairah was caught off guard when the literal bus load of trainers was deprived of their bus. She had no idea there'd been a problem until the driver started screaming; the girl had been to distracted by the prospect of potentially yellow pokemon, like the adorable Raichu she saw. It was fortunate for the other passengers she didn't have sticky fingers... and likely fortunate for herself as well, as many were more armed than her. Out she stumbled with the rest, rather confused as to what they were going to do. Sairah was towing a rather large back pack and the straps were already digging into her shoulders. She was glad she chose a different outfit than normal, she would have been roasting in her usual labcoat and turtleneck. Thank goodness for tank-tops and shorts, eh?

Of the de-bussed folk, one of them looked to have some sort of GPS. 'Seems he's the fellow to follow,' Sairah thought, and meandered in his general direction.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:00 am
User Image Eros Leoni dragged his feet as he began to follow the rest of the group away from the bus, pulling a large wheeled suitcase behind him. He shot a scowl back in the driver's direction. "Didn't have to kick us all off because a few people were making a ruckus," he muttered, half to himself, half to the Skitty cradled in his arms. "Stupid people making a ruckus. Now we have to walk all the way to the stupid camp. Stupid camp, only one Pokemon. Could've brought Caligula or Callisto, and then I wouldn't have had to walk. Stupid Juno, making me go to this stupid camp in the first place. 'Builds character' my foot."

The Skitty clambered out of Eros's arms and scrambled up to his shoulder to lick his cheek affectionately with her tiny tongue. "Skit, skitty?" She purred and rubbed her head under his chin.

"Yeah, at least I've got you, Dido." Eros forced a small smile and scratched his companion behind the ears. He pulled the handle of his luggage out a bit further and began trudging along again with the others.  

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:03 am
The purple haired trainer glanced at the pink eevee that ran by. It was so adorable! Perhaps later she'll dig out her baggie of cookies and give one to the pokemon. But for right now she was content with just watching everyone around her. She had hoped that Basil and his trainer would be here but alas they weren't.

Grabbing her bag from the ground she lifted it onto her back and waited for the walk to start. Jaidev stood next to her, boneclub at the ready for anything to come near. Pippeh could only roll her eyes and hoped someone wouldn't be afraid of the marowak and come say hi.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:03 am
User Image
They had to walk? Oh well. Sienna didn't catch on to these things very fast, but she didn't mind a little...5 miles or so walk.
Sienna picked up her bag and swung it on her shoulder to carry. "Ugh...Enide, if you're going to stay on my head, could you at least give me a little shade?" She said wearily as her body was suddenly aware of the heavy humidity hanging in the hot air.

Enide clicked her beak with a "Murkrow" and held her wings open for her trainer, providing shade like a cap, over her trainer's head.
"Thanks." Sienna breathed a sigh of relief at the cool shade and continued walking, sporting her new Enide!Hat.
It was going to be a loooong day.

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 am
Adriel dislike mornings, mainly by little fact that he was nocturnal and should be sleeping right now. He had taken the rear back seat to himself to he could catch up with it, but alas, it did not happen.

Stealing a glance behind him, he saw that the trainers were mobilizing. That was good, he supposed. His purple eyes looked around until he felt a mental tug with an offer.

(You know, I could just teleport you there....)

He was far enough ahead that no one would hear him clearly. "And how do you suppose we explain that to the camp staff and later to the other campers?"

(You are a telepath!.....wait...no, that would never work...how about you own a very powerful physic pokemon?! At least it would be true?)

"First of all, I don't own you, second of all, they would question why didn't I help out getting the rest of the people there. Some of them will suffer for this....they are probably not use to a five-hour hike in rough terrain..."

(You are no fun...)

"You say that alot..." Adriel smirked, their private conversation die down and the healer picked up his shiny shinx when he showed signs of struggling in the rought terrain. "Its alright...." He pet him lightly.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff