Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:38 am

Starts: Now
Ends: 6/24/09 7pm PST

Please read everything completely before posting. Im likely to ignore anything asked or not done right that has been posted here in plain sight.

I was going through my inventory and I have a pretty big stash of random letters I no longer want, however, I figured they might be useful to some of the newbies out there that are questing for Soq funds!

I know some of these letters arent worth a whole lot, but they can certainly help. And rather sit in my inventory and never get used, Im giving you the chance to win one or two!

Im not going to be holding any sorts of games or contests other than just one raffle. The rest of my letters will go to my choice of newbie. There are a lot of things I look for in a newbie, so dont feel that any of the questions I ask in the form below make my entire decision :3

Letters I am going to give away and the average Tektek value as of this post:

July 08 - 18k
Nov 08 - 18k
Sept 08 - 20k
Jan 06 - 21k
July 07 - 21k
Aug 06 - 30k
Oct 08 - 42k
Aug 08 - 45k

For the free raffle:

May 07 - 67k

-Rules-

. This is a newbie only event. By newbie I mean you own 0 Soq outright and may only co-own up to 2 Soq.

. Please use complete/proper English when posting in this thread. I cant stand chat speak and chances are, if you use it, I wont even look at your entry.

. Please fill out the form completely.

. Please follow the general shop/guild rules.

. Please do not pester me about this event. If you have a question, feel free to post in this thread, I will get to it when I have a moment.

. Results may not come out exactly when the event ends, please be patient.

. I reserve the right to give a person more than one letter if I see fit.

. No mules/cheating/etc. Honesty really counts with me wink

Taken from the Shop Rules:

-In order to enter you must have your quest set up for at least two weeks before today.

-You must put all letters won towards your Soquili quest or you could be banned from all future contests.

-If you give up questing then you must alert me. You don't have to give up the letter(s) won, but in the event you dont, I may ban you from all future contests and alert other contest holders to do the same.

-To enter into the contest please fill out the form below and post it in the thread-

Name:

How many Soq do you own or co-own:

The link to your quest thread:

How long have you been questing or saving funds for your Soq:

What are your quest funds so far:

How do you get your quest funds: (list any jobs/shops/source of quest funds)

Do you have a sponsor: (A sponsor would be anyone that already has a Soq that is willing to come by and post on your behalf that you are a fitting and good candidate for this contest. Please make sure, if you list a sponsor, to have them come by this thread and drop a line stating they are indeed your sponsor with a link to at least one Soq they own.)

-To enter into the free raffle please just post your entry form-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:39 am
.Tickets.

ladyfirefox89
x F a l l e n L e a v e s
Angel-of-Bloody-Midnight

Ktns

Lunatic

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:24 am
How many Soq do you own or co-own: i neither own or co-own any soq ^^;;

The link to your quest thread: Here. I'm mostly going after my raver, or silver bells :3.

How long have you been questing or saving funds for your Soq: not long, but i have some EI's I could use.

What are your quest funds so far: 3 lotuses, and maybe an Urn.

How do you get your quest funds: I used to have Social Security to buy gaia cash, but now ii have no way to buy shop items. and i dont do art, so i cant make funds that way. mostly i am a certist, but only 100g per cert ^^;;

Do you have a sponsor: I dont think so sweatdrop . But maybe Hhot Loli or ShtrDrNGry :3.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:19 am
Name: Holy Gehenna
You may call me any variations thereof, ranging from Gehenna to Holy to Hoho and more. x3

How many Soq do you own or co-own: I currently neither own nor co-own any Soquili, Usdia, or Familiars. ^-^;

The link to your quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14095397

How long have you been questing or saving funds for your Soq: Since November of 2008.

What are your quest funds so far: I have currently managed to obtain 502,000g of the 550,000g total cost. <3

How do you get your quest funds: (list any jobs/shops/source of quest funds) I have no marketable Gaian skills and so have been relying completely on the generosity of my fellow Gaians.
I also liquidated my entire inventory, which consisted mostly of Event items and miscellaneous Daily Chance junk.

Do you have a sponsor: Apotropaics volunteered to be my sponsor for this event, and actually notified me of its existance. ^-^

I would like to take a moment to thank you for your philanthropic generosity. This is a wonderful opportunity, and you have my gratitude even if I am deemed unworthy of such donations! ^-^

Good luck to all Newbies applying! <3

Holy Gehenna

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:34 am

I am the sponsor of Holy Gehenna, here posting on his behalf. biggrin heart

As for my establishment in this shop, I currently own 7 Soquili. Here is a link to one of their tags. <3

Gehenna is overall an admirable Gaian. He makes a genuine effort to befriend anyone he encounters, and as one of the few genuine males in the B/C he shows a remarkable lack of sexist qualms.
I met him some time ago, when he first wandered into this shop and made a comment about the eyebrows on horses being a rather unique and somewhat absurd trait that nonetheless does not take away from the exquisite lineart. We began to roleplay through e-mail, where he impressed me with his superb vocabulary and compliant mannerisms. He is capable of manipulating a broad range of characters, ranging from a medieval knight whose greatest wish is to create an honorable order of his own to futuristic fantastical creatures whose back story covers all the traditional means of dramatic pitfalls- all with his own unique twist.
One such example of his roleplay in direct relation to the Soquili shop can be found in his entry here, where he won Honorable mention and a chance at a Semi-Custom. x3

I am confident in the fact that, if he managed to obtain all the funds needed for his darling Leila Lei, he will continue to show the same devotion to roleplay and character development. He won't just disappear and only show up during breeding raffles. I'll admit that he does sometimes get distracted by RL, but then don't we all?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:39 am

Thank you so much Apo... ;o; *simply dies at kind words*

Kita? I would like to withdraw my application... I was just donated the remainder of the funds. burning_eyes heart

Again, thank you very much for this opportunity and I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience! I wouldn't feel right keeping my application active since I have completed my quest for my first Soquili- though I do plan on questing for her brother, I am technically shortly to become a Soquili owner once I obtain a slot and thus no longer qualify. Joy! ;o; <3
I hope another Newbie is as lucky as I have been! whee heart

Holy Gehenna

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:48 pm
Name: Xweetok37406

How many Soq do you own or co-own: 0

The link to your quest thread: ?

How long have you been questing or saving funds for your Soq: a month?

What are your quest funds so far: ?

How do you get your quest funds: (list any jobs/shops/source of quest funds) ?

Do you have a sponsor: (A sponsor would be anyone that already has a Soq that is willing to come by and post on your behalf that you are a fitting and good candidate for this contest. Please make sure, if you list a sponsor, to have them come by this thread and drop a line stating they are indeed your sponsor with a link to at least one Soq they own.)
?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:51 pm
    Name: x fallen leaves

How many Soq do you own or co-own: None

The link to your quest thread: [x]

How long have you been questing or saving funds for your Soq: Hm, well I came across the thread back in '07 and have been questing ever since. I would say roughly almost 2 years.

What are your quest funds so far: 13k. It's not much but slowly I'm getting there.

How do you get your quest funds: To be quite honest, I do not participate in working at any sort of shops to make my gold. I actually just sit there and play a lot of pinball xD. Also, whatever I find in my inventory and is no use to me I'll sell it.

Do you have a sponsor: No. Can't say that I do.

8-Bit Mosh Pit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:14 am
I just had a question. I haven't been a part of this shop terribly long, roughly two to three weeks, maybe a month tops. Only have one Soq. that I have been questing for and never felt a real need to post up a thread for it. I was wondering that if I posted up a thread now if I could still qualify because I haven't been here terribly long. ^^; I filled out the form either way and if I'm not qualified...*shrugs* I'll continue to try in other ways to get the funds.

Name:
YamiBakuraChan
How many Soq do you own or co-own:
0 owned and 0 co-owned
The link to your quest thread:
Don't have one atm. I'll post my thread here if you'll allow me in despite the fact I haven't been here terribly long.
[.::.thread.::.]
How long have you been questing or saving funds for your Soq:
Since getting here almost a month ago
What are your quest funds so far:
I currently have a little over 400,000 gold so far. So I'm close but not quite there.
How do you get your quest funds:
Basically posting in the forums as much as I can and contributing to conversation. I also do A LOT of booty grab and selling of my inventory when I don't want certain items anymore.
Do you have a sponsor:
Not currently

Thank you for taking the time to look this over and maybe consider me qualified despite the fact I don't have a quest thread. ^^ I would appreciate maybe a PM. That way I know your decision. And again, thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:36 am
Name: Angel-of-Bloody-Midnight

How many Soq do you own or co-own: Zero.

The link to your quest thread: Quest Thread

How long have you been questing or saving funds for your Soq: though the quest thread is new, I have been questing for my two concepts for about two years now. I'm not the best quester, but I do try. I hope to get one of the two this year, but I may not. Hope and luck!

What are your quest funds so far: 18k, but more if I consider selling my EIs.

How do you get your quest funds: Friends mostly. They give me EIs and they know how much I want a Soquili.

Do you have a sponsor: None at this time.

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:55 pm
@Holy - Heheh, Im so happy for you! Congrats! And good luck on a slot!

Also a note to some others:

-In order to enter you must have your quest set up for at least two weeks before today.

This is a SHOP rule, found in the first thread of this forum. Its not my rule, I cant change it and I sure as hell am not going to ignore it. Until Im notified otherwise, it stays.

If you have posted a form and your quest thread does not meet this requirement, I cant accept your form.

If you have a problem with this rule or any questions, I suggest you contact the shop mule or someone else of staff.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:43 pm
I do have an original thread for mine from November.
You can find it.
But me being lazy, I made a new one instead of editing everything.

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:50 pm
Angel-of-Bloody-Midnight
I do have an original thread for mine from November.
You can find it.
But me being lazy, I made a new one instead of editing everything.

Actaully, if you want credit, you need to post the link to the thread that follows the rules.

It is not my job to find it, nor do I want to. Seeing as Im giving out free letters, you either want them or you dont.

Not really a good way to get free things, especially with that attitude.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:00 pm
o ^o
What attitude?
I'll post my other thread and add in the information.
It's not that big of a deal, I was just being lazy.
I'm sorry if it seemed I did.

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ktns generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Okay so here we go for the raffle

ladyfirefox89
x F a l l e n L e a v e s
Angel-of-Bloody-Midnight3

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash