Ladies and Gentlemen,

It has been a great long while [for most of you] since I have graced you with my words. a quick welcome to all new members! Anyway, I am pleased to inform you that I am not dead and I have returned with multiple updates for you. X) Without further hesitation, I present to you, THE WALL OF TEXT. Dun dun duuuun.

POTENTIAL AFFILIATES
Anyone who would like to become affiliated with the guild, thread, or clan can direct their questions, concerns, and general interest to sinonyx. Or if you know someone looking for affiliates, let them know about us. Arrangements can be made by PMing sinonyx. Please see our Advertisements and Affiliates post in the General Rules Announcement for regulations.

ADVERTISING
Speaking of advertising, we have created a slightly more active way to run ads in the guild without making them super-annoying! Again, see the Advertisements and Affiliates post to learn more.

MASS-MESSENGERS NEEDED
While we're on the topic of ads, I would like to let everyone know that we are still in need of some mass-messengers. If you've already filled out an application, thanks! But to those of you who may still be interested, please follow this link and read the first post. In case you're wondering, the guild doesn't pay you for your services, BUT Gaia's gold-giving system will. That will be explained if you get the job, and come on, who doesn't want a little extra change? (;

If you have an application sitting there that you would like to revoke, follow that hyperlink there and just hit delete post. (If there are problems with that, as well as any further questions or concerns, PM me, Worst December, and I'll take care of it for you.) Thank you to all who have volunteered!

Okay, now onto some more interesting fun stuff...

MONTHLY CHARITY
The guild has added a new Charity Thread! This thread was created and is mastered by sinonyx.

The point is to raise awareness about various charities and causes that are going on around Gaia. Every so often, sinonyx will update the thread to offer you information on a new cause.

The current cause is one that many are familiar with - Free Rice. So head on over to that thread and feed your vocab... and the hungry!

BIRTHDAY THREAD
We have also added a new Birthday Thread, where you can post your birthday and be added to the master list in the first post! Adding your name and date to the list will ultimately create a quicklist that other guild members can access at any time to see when your special day is, without having to wait until three days before to get the PM from Gaia. [Which is really helpful if you're planning to get something big for someone and you need to save up for it first.]

This is entirely optional, and if for any reason you do not feel comfortable posting your birthday, please be aware that you don't have to.

I WANT YER BOOTY
No no, this has nothing to do with that song about liking big butts. In fact, this has everyhting to do with, you guessed it, fish! We have now opened a new Booty Grab thread with some pretty intense tanks. If you have a cool tank, share it with the world! And of course, all members are welcome to play and earn some gold. =) Enjoy, guys!

THE RIOT'S BEST DRESSED
Siddown, kids. There's no real riot here. But there is our guild mule, Sunday Riot. He isn't around much, but if you see him around, you'll know he's our mule. He can rock n00b clothes pretty well, and due to his mule status, has a very small inventory, but even mules deserve to be well-dressed. This is where you come in! If you like to TekTek, click the banner below to see how you could win our 10,000 gold prize!

User Image

You may opt out of guild notifications at any time. Please visit the Opt-Out Sticky for further instructions.