Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:15 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am
User Image

This Is My Destiny.

2.0 walks out onto the stage, dressed in his entrance attire. He stands on the stage while the fans cheer him, having not expected him until the battle royal later in the night. He smiled at them and revealed his microphone in one hand before walking down towards the ring.

How Can I Change the Path That I'm On?
This is My Destiny...
This is My Life, My Own, Right or Wrong.
Bring it On Back to Me.
How Can I Say What it is That I Want?
Wisdom speak to me...
Life, You're Sweet, Then The Moment Is Gone.

2.0 stops at ringside and sets his microphone gently on the ring apron. He gets down and swings the apron cloth out of the way, taking out a securely placed Sledgehammer. Not just any sledgehammer, mind you, but Scepter the sledgehammer. He holds it up and then rolls into the ring, slickly grabbing the microphone as he does so. Kelly walks across the ring to the far corner and carefully climbs up onto the second rope, shouldering Scepter and standing there for the fans to cheer. 2.0 nods at them with a confident grin, before jumping down into the ring and walking into the middle of the ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... tonight Destiny is in full swing as the One True Kingdom attacks full force and I couldn't be more proud of what I've started." 2.0 states. "You see, a lot of people have been questioning my motives. A lot of people thought that I was making this faction to get the title around my waist. A lot of people thought that I would be swiftly enraged by the thought of someone else under my command holding the belt or receiving a shot at the belt instead of me." He looks around and then plants the hammer firmly in the mat. "Those people could not be more wrong. You see... I couldn't be happier for Saint Joey tonight, and I hope that he wins wholeheartedly. Joey deserves so much that he has yet to receive. Was I baffled by Nuke's decision to not even include me in the proceedings? To not even give me a chance in the coin toss. Yeah, it was confusing, but that doesn't take priority over the goal here. You see... I want what is best for my brand, for my knights, and especially for you fans. And I know that King Kartwright as Champion is not the best thing for any party involved."

2.0 turns his head towards the stage for a moment, and pauses. "You know, on Destiny, I gave the open call to the roster to join us in our quest, and that call is never over. The call will never be over until Kartwright is knocked out, and I have crushed his crown to dust with this!" 2.0 lifts up Scepter into the air and rotates it in the light. "Only then will WWE:E be safe."

((If you feel the need to, interrupt.))

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 pm
God Damn I Love Me

Don't you wanna go for a ride
Down to the other side
Feels so good you could cry
Now won't you do what I told you!?

User Image
User Image

Stone and Mike made their way out from the back to the chorus of boos that seemed to follow them everywhere they went these days. The two of them were just exuded confidence at this stage looking into the ring at the ring leader of the One True Kingdom. Each with a microphone in hand, they took a few steps down the ramp before stopping, thinking better of getting too close as long as the "King" had his Scepter.

I remember when you used to be shy
Hey once we were so fine you and I
Now why you gotta make it so hard on me!?
Yeah it's hard on me...
And I'm sorry but it's not a mistake
And I'm running but you're getting away!

Mike signaled for the music to end and Matt tried to get the crowd to shut up, but they just booed louder as the music faded away. Landry brought the microphone to his mouth however, and they quieted a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:26 pm
----------The One True King----------
User Image

2.0 hung his head when The Tag Team's music hit and he turned to look at the ego maniacal duo.

----------2.0----------

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:33 pm
"First of all, you people don't seem to listen, you payed for your seats but nothing gives you the right to speak while I am speaking!"

Surprisingly, this did not quiet the crowd. Who would have thought?

"Now for you Kelly King, just because you have that fancy little coincidense for a name you think you can start a crusade against the superior brand? I think not. Just like the self proclaimed "Kings" of the past, you will fail and you will fall at the hands of the truly worthy. And who in all of the WWE:E's history has been more worthy of the once and future champioins, Mike Landry and Matt Stone."

The audience begged to differ.

"Destiny is a worthless, shameful, pitiful excuse for a show. It's a B-list show, a show that everyone knows is only in place so that more money can be made so that the true stars of Evolution can recieve the restitution and aknowledgment that we so richly deserve. And as the true superstars of WWE:E we will gladly set you in your place. The first way we are going to do that is to keep the WWE:E championship in it's one true home. Evolution. So after Kartwright brings the strap back to our show, my partner and I are going to break him just like we broke AJ, just like we broke Rhamm, just like we are going to break everyone in the Rumble's later tonight, and we will be the most dominant stable of wrestlers in all of WWE:E's history. Stone will be the Warped Champion, i'll be the WW:E Champion for the second time, and in no time at all we will also be the WWE:E tag team champions. And when you have nothing else to aspire to, when you have nothing left on your sad sorry excuse for a show to do, it will close, and you will have to come crawling back to us on Evolution."

Mike pauses so that Stone may hold up his gold for the crowd to see.

"So says the Heartbreaker, so shall it be."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:38 pm
User Image

"Do you feel the same way there, Mr. Stone? Will you step aside while Landry takes the WWE:E title for himself? Do you not deserve that right yourself?" 2.0 asked, just deciding to prod them with a stick.

----------2.0----------

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:53 pm
Stone now brought the Warped title down from the air and draped it over his right shoulder. He rose his microphone as he looked on at Kelly in the ring. "Couldn't have said it better myself Mike. Mike and myself have an agreement and the parameters of said agreement do not need to be discussed with you, with the boys in the back, with the current champion and especially not in front of all these parasitic hypocrites." Stone said looking around at the people shaking his head.

"You know, I couldn't help by notice something. You see that hammer in his right hand?" Matt asked Mike, as if they were sitting backstage chatting rather than be in front of twenty thousand people booing him. "He must think with that piece of equipment in his possession that he's got a free reign to come out here and babble on about how Joey's better than him. Well here's a newsflash King, this just came in on the donkey, you don't. That sort of thing might fly on Destiny, but when we're around, we call the shots. Perhaps you've heard of us? He is the Innovator, the former and future World Champion, he'll break your heart and break the bank at the same time, he is Mike Landry!" Stone shouted his name in the mic, drawing more boos from the audience.

"I am the reigning Warped Champion, I'm one half of the uncrowded Tag Team Champions and I'm...well I'm just better than you. My name is Matt Stone, and I'm sure it's a name you won't soon forget. Can I make a suggestion to you Kelly? Good." He answered his own question before King could reply. "Next time you come out here, rather than talk, why not replace your toy there with the t-shirt cannon? That way, you would be actually useful, cause with or without it, you're still the intermission guy, might as well pander to these idiots in the process." he finished with a smirk on his face, thinking he got the better of the One True King.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image

The King stood in the ring as he was verbally assaulted by both members of The Tag Team. As his credibility was shot out of the sky like the Red Baron. By a single lucky shot that really didn't mean anything in the end. 2.0 waited for Stone to finish his piece before it was once again his turn to talk. "I have to say, you two have sharpened your wits and tongues to be the sharpest of blades I've ever seen. Your words are like tiny daggers eating away at the armor I wear on my chest made of the World Titles I've won and the words of respect and admiration I've received over the years."

"I have never seen a tandem of bandits as dangerous and threatening as you two. I will give you that. Landry, you're a fallen knight who is as every bit as deadly as you are innovative. And Stone, the only thing that matches your skill is how underrated you are by everyone around you." 2.0 said, putting the two on the ramp over. "But tonight you have both made a huge mistake. A lapse in judgement if you will. Because you've both forgotten that no matter what you say, no matter what you do, when I am in this ring this is MY castle. These are MY friends and subjects and I will protect them properly from any kind of injury, physical or psychological from having to listen to you two whine day in and day out. So, my friends, while I was planning on doing this to someone whom my knights actually perceive as a threat, I still cannot tell you how happy I am that it is you two that I must do it to."

2.0 raised scepter up and spoke to the rooftop of the arena. "Raise the drawbridge, open the moat!"

There would be a long moment of pause for Landry and Stone to think that 2.0 had finally lost his mind, before the cords at the foot of the ramp would tighten and start raising the ramp upward like a drawbridge, creating a steep hill that would roll them down to the stage. On the stage, a small part of the stage would have been opened up, revealing a pool of dirty lake water for the two to be rolled into by the rising ramp.

----------2.0----------

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Mike took a while to realize just what the ******** was happening before reaching for the sky and trying to grab onto the stage to keep from falling into the muddy pool of water. When he started to slip he held onto Matt Stone's pant legs, holding on for dear life and hoping Stone didn't fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:25 pm
Stone had been creeping closer towards Kelly in the ring, the initial plan was for hi to get around the ring and flank him with Mike, however he wasn't even off the ramp yet before it started to elevate, causing quite a steep slope to traverse, too steep, in fact, for Stone to keep his balance. He dove for the edge and grabbed it, but he had to drop the microphone in the process, it slid down and landed in the dirty water. Stone tried his best to stay dry, but as he struggled his title slipped off his shoulder and slid down the ramp now into the water. Stone looked down to see it floating and he cringed, but didn't have much time for anything else as now his pants came slipping off, thanks to the added weight of Mike Landry. Once his pants awkwardly came off, bringing Mike Landry with them to the water, Stone lost his grip and slipped down into the water after him.  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 pm
The crowd cried with pure joy seeing the two embarressed. The girls got even louder as the canadian's package was exposed to the world on ppv, and then shortly after the duo fell into the muddy water in utter disgrace.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:30 pm
User Image

"You know, I was looking into getting some piranha before the show, but I guess having a couple of gay clown fish works even better!" 2.0 shouted as the two fell into the 'moat.' The fans were laughing and he was trying not to lose it himself as a matter of fact. "I believe the most appropriate thing to say here is... Then it all crashes down?"

And You Break Your Crown!
And You Point Your Finger But Theres No One Around!
Just Want One Thing!
Just To Be The King!
But The Castles Crumbled
And You're Left With Just A Name
Wheres Your Crown King Nothing!"

2.0 shouldered his hammer and watched the ramp lower back to its rightful place, and The Tag Team splash in the dirty water.

----------2.0----------

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:35 pm
Stone was splashing around in disgust, he was torn on whether to get out or to get his pants on. He decided on the latter and fished around for his pants, as well as his title. The belt was easy enough to get out and he pout it on the side, but he couldn't find his pants at all.  
House Show Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games