Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Gotta get yo pills in ya!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How big is Big Bertha?
  Pretty @#$%ing big...
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:01 pm
All right so I'm home alone with nothing to do but talk to my sister's fiance, so we started to talk and he told me this story:

They went out to Pizza Ranch a few weeks ago and there was this BIG woman with like 5 kids. Anyways, She was wearing like this skin tight halter top tucked into her aeropastle sweat pants(that were equally as tight.) and the got the buffet. This woman was loud. They were sitting on the other side of the building from her and they could hear her scream at her kids.

"EAT YO FOOD! EAT YO FOOD! GOTTA GET YO PILLZ IN YA!"

They were crying from laughing so hard.

This isn't really a topic of discussion, I just wanted to share. xd

So I guess.....heard anything funny lately?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:12 pm
Thats pretty funny lol rofl Heres something funny, well I think its funny >.>

Yesterday I was out job searching roaming around filling apps. Well I went to Mcdonalds to get an app, after I filled the app and turned it in to the manager the manager pipes up asking me if I ever been to a gay bar called "Tooties" I kind of give this odd look at him like what the hell... He thought I was a gay guy cause the way I was dressed (gir shirt, baggy jeans, rainbow belt, and short hair) I kindly pointed out to him while blushing bright red that I was a girl, that I just moved here. He felt kind of bad but was still smiling and was saying he went there everyday.

Why does everyone think I'm a guy! My boobs are poping out! That should be a good enough of a sign whee  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:15 pm
Wow... now that is interesting. Though the sight of that woman may have made me want to vomit.

Not really funny, but George Lopez was on Oprah talking about "poor people's bologna" and demonstating when the red string thing gets stuck in your throat. Made me chuckle because that happened to me as a kid xD

Edit: Omfg, Angie! That has got to be one of the most awkard situations! I might have started laughing uncontrollably.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Not really no.... D:

;-; cause you havent been on msn lately....

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:24 pm
Angie: LOL ouch. So he goes to Tooties huh? xd

Ace: omg me too. I chocked on the freaking red string. >_<

Knitty: Dude, I'm on right now. D: But I gotta get off soon.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:27 pm
Goddess Ace
Wow... now that is interesting. Though the sight of that woman may have made me want to vomit.

Not really funny, but George Lopez was on Oprah talking about "poor people's bologna" and demonstating when the red string thing gets stuck in your throat. Made me chuckle because that happened to me as a kid xD

Edit: Omfg, Angie! That has got to be one of the most awkard situations! I might have started laughing uncontrollably.

I know! After I walked out of Mcdonalds that is what I did! Had tons of people in there cars just starin at meh. xp

@Dana Yeah he goes to Tooties xD I'm gonna be scared if I get hired at MikeyDs cause that is all that is gonna be running through my head.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm
Pills?

Very interesting indeed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:48 pm
lol, those stories are all funnyz. xd

Well, Yoko fell into her water bowl and started limping because she's not used to having wet paws. sweatdrop Then she ran into the wall. I know, my Yoko is epic.
Not much goin' on with meh, but school's out in 6 days. Hallelujah.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:02 pm
alright, so last night my sister and I are talking about what dressing semi-formal would be because of this thing she has going on at her school. She asked a question, and I said the first thing that came to mind because I didn't know the awnser. I said, "one is your mother, and one is your father, and when they come together they make you"

the question she asked was, "wouldn't semi-formal and semi-casual be the same thing?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:37 pm
Lawl, that is silly Dana.
Crap, did I take my pills ********...  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:31 pm
lol xD All these are classic

I was at the gym today and we have small TVs scattered around and a big projector screen that all the treadmills, cycles, cross trainers face. All the TVs and the projector play music videos. And today, someone rick rolled the entire gym xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:29 pm
My friend and I were talking a walk the other day and we were complaining about life in general when she screams out:

"F*** ME NOW! I mean the other one! F*** my life!"

I thought it to be funny biggrin  

churrlo

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas