Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Chatterbox

Back to Guilds

Do you like zOMG? Do you like to chat? Then click here. It will be the best decision you make. Ever. EVER!!11oneoneone 

Tags: zOMG, Chatterbox, Landshark, Marshall, Animated 

Reply zOMG! Chatterbox
Annoy Omniagents, just because I forgot to screen the thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmperorZensekai

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:14 pm
I got the next manga chapter written yay!
I came up with another way to include as many people as possible.

Plus it's just fun for stress relief.

Pin and I have a mule we made into an omniagent grunt.

I need you guys to argue with her, but not flaming. I can't show the flaming, so keep it appropriate.

I'll sign onto the account in a bit, but if anyone else wants to make an omniagent mule and play the part too, I'd laugh hard and it'd be cool.

I'd like you to take screenshots of you arguing with her, and give them to me in the manga thread.

if you'd like to know WHY I'm requesting this,
I'm going to post the first half of chapter 2 under this post.

This will be used for a giant collage in the manga.
The rest of the script is in the actual manga thread.

This thread is just for kicks and taking the screens.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 pm
Quote:
Chapter 2
[Chapter begins with Blaze and Nicu. They ride on her motorbike and stop next to the giant stadium in Barton. Nicu barely manages to keep his hat on his head and looks really irritated and half sick. He almost falls getting off the bike and Blaze laughs at him. She gets off easily and puts her hands on her hips in the shadow of the Coliseum.]

Nicu: So, where’s my gold? We’ve gone everywhere in town by now.
Blaze: I told you so, you can barely keep up with me. I’m sure we’ve missed a few spots in Barton.
Nicu: We’ve gone everywhere worth going to, except maybe the pub. We went to every shop, and street possible.

[Voice from a far, somewhere behind them.]

Ian: You haven’t been in my shop, I’d remember!
[Blaze and Nicu turn around to see him up the ramp by his shop door]
Blaze: (glares at Nicu) See? (she begins to go over to Ian’s when a loud screech comes from the town square) What is that?
Ian: I don’t know! Is it an Animated?
Rufus: It couldn’t have gotten in town… right? (curls up on Ian’s shoulder)
[Blaze draws hersword, and a figure darts up extremely fast. It’s Newbea, but she has a cybernetic like octopus spider attached to her back and appears bigger and mutated almost beyond recognition. She sends Pizza boy flying into the fountain and hisses.]
Blaze: ugh! (uses solar rays, but all it does it push NewBea back a bit before she pounces at Blaze) Why is everyone trying to kill me today? ( Is fighting with her sword for life against fast New bea)
Nicu: (talking to Ian) you’re a vampire! You should go fight!
Ian: Me? YOU have RINGS!
Nicu: (looks at his rings, he seems to have an odd thought pop into his head that gives him cause for concern and melts his expression into a troubled face.) These are only to let me run away in peace, I am not conditioned to use them. (looks away)
Rufus: Heart of a lion you have…. (gives stink eye)
Nicu: I’m not afraid!... I’m just… not allowed to fight…?
Blaze: (sword fighting the sharp arm of New bea) What do you Omni fools want from me? (nearly knocked over)
Ian: Not supposed to fight when there’s something like THAT over here? (points to Newbea)

Nicolae: Someone ordered me not to use my rings! I don’t know who! **…….I never actually thought about it till now… and it’s not rational at all as to why I haven’t!....Something’s not right.**
Blaze: I had the same feeling Nicolae, but in cases like this, I think it’s ok to use your head! ( uses hack to throw NewBea off of her, then uses R4 Solar Rays which blasts NewBea into the candy shop.)
Nicu: (watches the dust settle) **She had it too then… but why can’t I remember how I got that feeling to begin with? Who was it that ordered us not to fight, and why did I even listen?**

[scene changes back to Cleo’s thread in the guild]

Zen: Oh crap! Qixter’s reply to fear_bot is gone!
Noise: They removed HIS post? Glad I took a screenshot of it! (posts a banner made from it)
Cleo: I’m going to put that on the guild front! Support Qix!... edit: wait, I can’t change the front!

[Guild title turns into “You are going to be raked” and an Omnidrink logo appears on the front page]

Aicha: I’ll do what I can to keep them from getting control of the guild’s settings.
Zen: (changes into GIB avi) at least my account seems to work for the most part besides profiles and pms….I noticed the marketplace just went down though, it says “Gaia economy disabled!” (posts screen)
Flech: I’d call the cops if I had any idea on what to tell them.
Zen: I’ve been trying to think of that for the last hour. There’s a chance Lanzer and the founders are in actual danger at he headquarters.
Nim: Fear_bot just made a site wide announcement! (bubble appears on top)

[It is indeed fear_bot again, who looks like concerned citzen with Putin]

Fear_bot: Citizens of Gaia,
Your morally inept leaders have been successfully overthrown.
Omnidrink is not finished in it’s quest to purify the world. Help us.
We will contact you—all of you.
We will leave no user behind!
As a measure of good faith on our promises, we have removed the unlawful tax on your markets.
We will soon remove all cash requirements as well.
Omnidrink needs no stolen funding to better Gaia.
Accept us for our good intentions to cleanse the internet and the Earth.
There is room for everyone in our ranks.

[Back in the guild thread]

Zen: Hell no! Did they really take down the tax? Everyone else check! I see the market just went back up!
Nim: yeah, I don’t have it anymore.
Aicha: neither do I, there has to be some kind of terrorist behind this.
Fletch: They don’t seem the jihad type.
Cleo: I wonder how they expect to maintain the servers without cash?
Zen: Just don’t use the market, period.
Cleo:…. It’s only a matter of time until they come in here, what do we do?
Nim: Pin’s still arguing with an agent in our cosplay thread, but he’s coming here now.
Zen: hopefully he’ll have learned something.
[in the thread, everyone in the guild begins debating on whether or not to use the market, whether or not Fear_bot is acceptable, ect]
Zen: You all need to consider what fear_bot just did from a tactical point of view. In one swoop, he just won over half of Gaia politically and wrecked the economy at the same time. He’s not being a philanthropist, he’s being damned clever!
Pin: whew! Those omniagents are relentless!
Nim: Welcome Pin! Did you learn anything?
Pin: not much, but one of them did call me “you human” once… so it’s either the Zurg or a cult.
Fletch: I even tried flaming the guild bot, but I only got 100 “all your base are belong to us” pms in response.
Aicha: did you feel like terrorists are involved Pin?
Pin: Possibly, they do seem anti-government.
Noise: Guys!!!!! LOOK!! FLEEP RELPIED TO FEAR_ BOT!!! (posts a screen with a whole conversation between them)

Fleep: Hey, nut job! Don’t think you’ve won yet, I’m still here and so is Bronstahd! Don’t get scammed by this noob, he’s only going to jip you. Spread the word! Fleep and Bron are in the HOUSE! LET ME HEAR YOU SAY IT!!!
Fear_bot: Sanity is an irrational cultural construct created by medical establishments, your tyranny is over—admit failure.
Fleep: FAILED to remove MY posts huh? Less in control than you thought, aren’t ya?
Fear_bot: you will be permanently banned from Gaiaonline, just like Qixter.
Fleep: Yeah, good luck with that. I’ve got a dozen Asian international grad students on super laptops sitting around me. It’s thanks to Qixter, actually, he’s the one who tricked us into going to this San Jose State university internship fair. We’d be in the same boat as everyone else if we hadn’t gone.
Fear_bot: your location has no advantage. Soon, the city will be under our control. Law enforcement officers are useless. Help us better Gaia and the world.
Fleep: Do you know the term “Fruit of the poisonous tree?” think about that.
Fear_bot: You Naturals have irrational figures of speech, but I know you have heard the phrase “all’s well that ends well.”

Cleo: (in thread) HE IS a nutjob! “Naturals?” He thinks he’s an animated!
Pin: YEAH GO FLEEP!!
Noise: and he’s still arguing with him too

[Thread bursts into discussion]

Nim: Bron has a thread! Everyone over there, he’s just made one in the guild!
[people go into his new thread that is stickied by cleo. It’s called “We need help to beat Fear_bot”]

Bron: Hello guys! Don’t panic yet. Fleep and I are almost ready to open zOMG for a while.
What I need all of you to do is sign in and see as much of it as you can when we get the servers online. Tell me if anything’s out of the ordinary in there.
I’ll tell you the second we get them up. It might be about an hour or two.
You’ll probably only have about ten minutes as a window to get on zOMG before the servers are closed again. We intend to go in with you, and we can further mobilize in there when we can talk freely.
We’ve got a team of students and random experts trying to make this guild off limits to the omniagents, regardless of their authority levels.
But in the meantime, I need you to go distract all the agents you possibly can. Argue with them, annoy them, whatever works. Fleep’s got Fear_bot occupied, but we can’t have them knowing anything about our plan. We think zOMG has something to do with Omndrink’s coup de etat.

Cleo: Do you know who is doing this Bron?
Aicha: Some of us have called the police Bron.
Bron: Yes, we did too, but the police can’t get inside the Gaia building. We have a hunch though Cleo, but we need to get into zOMG to confirm it. It’s based on what I heard of Qixter before they banned him.
Nim: They BANNED QIXTER?
Bron: we’re trying to get him back online as soon as possible. I think they only managed to block him from the forums. I need to go now, be back when we’re ready with zOMG.
Zen: ok, let’s go harass some omniagents!
Noise: kick their butts Bron!
Zen: I’ll take the art forum agents, we should all split up and cover different parts of the site.
Rou: I’ll take exchange and vend then.
Pin: I suppose I’ll do the RP section…
[people organize to go out and annoy the agents]
Cleo: and tell everyone you meet along the way to dress up like a GIB agent. It might keep them from figuring it out that it’s our guild doing this.
Noise: I’ve got GIB siggys! Put them in instead of the guild banner. (posts)
Aicha: I’m working on contacting the police, good luck guys!
Pin: lets fight, for Gaia! Just like Qix wanted.

EmperorZensekai

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ttuesday

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:20 pm
PREPARE TO BE RAKED ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLEO I GUNNA GET YOU MEUAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:22 pm
OmniAgent123

Can I haz goldz?!  

Immortal Rival

CleoSombra
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 pm
Oh yeah?! Come and get me, n00b.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 pm
I find it incredibly rude that you want to annoy us!

We're people too! >:U  

OMNIDRINK Tester

tingtongten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:24 pm
What's the plot of this?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:24 pm
Immortal Rival
OmniAgent123

Can I haz goldz?!

Gold is irrelevent, money comes from an irrational mindset induced by lack of pixels.  

Ttuesday

Ttuesday

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:25 pm
Iwa_Clay_Birds
What's the plot of this?

You can read the whole thing in the manga thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm
CleoSombra
Oh yeah?! Come and get me, n00b.

UR GUILDS R BELONG TO US

Resistance is useless, you are a gypsy.  

Ttuesday

Immortal Rival

OmniAgent123
Immortal Rival
OmniAgent123

Can I haz goldz?!

Gold is irrelevent, money comes from an irrational mindset induced by lack of pixels.

talk2hand  
I have a question, why do you call your product OMNIDRINK if we're not supposed to drink it?  

0_Vulcan_0

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ttuesday

OMNIDRINK Tester
I find it incredibly rude that you want to annoy us!

We're people too! >:U

you should totally get in character rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:28 pm
0_Vulcan_0
I have a question, why do you call your product OMNIDRINK if we're not supposed to drink it?

You consume the greatness that is omnidrink. Drink deeply the power. twisted  

Ttuesday

Immortal Rival

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:28 pm
OmniAgent123
0_Vulcan_0

You consume the greatness that is omnidrink. Drink deeply the power. twisted

DRINK! Don't forget to piss!  
zOMG! Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas