Shapeshifter Shroomy

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:54 pm
cckids
my absoulute worst moment was when I was in the water temple I was right about to use the boss key with the water all the way down (it was really hard doing that. I was trying to see if anything would glitch.) then my cat pawed my controller and I asked her if she wanted to play the wii then she pushed the joystick in the opposite direction with her nose and then she pushed the A button with her paw.
I took a heart of damage and had to start all over...
sometimes some of the least possible things are the funniest.

Especially if they involve cats. Cats are hilarious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:07 pm
Okay, not to say that I'VE never had any dumb Zelda moments, but imagine watching your friend play OoT3D and die at Gohma.

Twenty times.

In a row.

It was funny the first few times, then I showed her how it was done, didn't save, and made her play again.

She finally got her on athe 28th time! I was so weirdly proud.  

Jennalaia

Salty Sleuth

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 am
Not sure if qualifies for a dumb moment, but I sure the hell think so. xD

I'm replaying Wind Waker at the moment (despite still not finishing Skyward Sword I'm so bad), and I went to Ice Ring Isle. My boyfriend had never seen the island before, so I tried REALLY hard to get Link to fall. It took me nearly 5 minutes to FALL ON THE ICE. I don't know why it was so hard, probably because I wanted to do it, but after I finally did it I thought it was so stupid to spend five minutes on just trying to make him see Link fall on his face. rofl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 am
Jennyss729
Okay, not to say that I'VE never had any dumb Zelda moments, but imagine watching your friend play OoT3D and die at Gohma.

Twenty times.

In a row.

It was funny the first few times, then I showed her how it was done, didn't save, and made her play again.

You are a saint.

I would've stolen the 3DS/controller and just beaten it.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Jennalaia

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:32 am
Meizzkey
Jennyss729

Twenty times.

In a row.

You are a saint.

I would've stolen the 3DS/controller and just beaten it.

I actually did that ten times or so. She asked me to save the game, but instead I restarted it and got her back to that place every time. 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:24 pm
Guardian Naida
cckids
my absoulute worst moment was when I was in the water temple I was right about to use the boss key with the water all the way down (it was really hard doing that. I was trying to see if anything would glitch.) then my cat pawed my controller and I asked her if she wanted to play the wii then she pushed the joystick in the opposite direction with her nose and then she pushed the A button with her paw.

I'd have to say my dumbest moment would be in the Water Temple as well because i was so confused i kept going backwards not knowing where to go i spent like 5 hours in the same spot lol go figure oh well now i know what to do now lol  

Zero Phoenix ND

Dangerous Hunter

8,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

canofbeans06

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:13 pm
Guardian Naida
cckids

True *scratches chin* very true
TROLOLOLOL  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:54 pm
Jennyss729
I would've saved it to shut her up and never, ever have to endure watching someone play a game poorly. XD;;

My dad hasn't finished a Zelda game in over five years because I get so annoyed by his questions and lack of coordination, haha.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

inkerdoodle

Generous Friend

6,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:03 pm
The first time I encountered King Bulbin in TP. On the bridge. I fell off Epona so many times. Also in TP, I ran all the way from Ordon to Snowpeak and then realized "Oh wait, I can warp?" emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:20 pm
xXxIsammiXxX

Lol, I fell off only a couple times, but I would keep getting all scared and getting out of his way. xDD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

lishi-chan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:30 pm
I would have to say that mine had to be in Skyward Sword in the Ancient Cistern when you get the key. I didn't realize that the door was falling OVER me so I got crush and got my first game over. :c

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:32 pm
Lishi-Chan

That must have hurt BAAAAD. xDD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

lishi-chan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:39 pm
Yokies

His noises make it worse! D:

It made me afraid to get crushed at all in that game though. xD
I thought it was going to take away all my hearts like that did, until I fell on the Sandship under one of those things in the boiler room and was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-....Oh."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:44 pm
Lishi-Chan

Yeeaaah, in Skyward Sword Link makes the WORST sounds when he's hurt.
The sound he makes when he's electrocuted gives me the heebie-jeebies. He sounds like he's in so much pain. xDD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

lishi-chan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm
Yokies

I do enjoy his burnt tuchus noise though. That one makes up for all the others. xD
I find it odd that his ran-out-of-hearts dying noise is like, his least noisy one of all. He barely makes a sound.

..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff