Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Your dumbest Zelda moment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:29 am
Another one was in twilight princess, you know when you try to find the bridge to go to Kakariko (something or other) Village? I looked all over Faron woods for it, and had no idea it was right infront of me >.< Talk about dense xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:38 pm
Ninja Rin666
Another one was in twilight princess, you know when you try to find the bridge to go to Kakariko (something or other) Village? I looked all over Faron woods for it, and had no idea it was right infront of me >.< Talk about dense xd

I did that too. And then when I did find it I could'nt figure out how I was supposed to get it to it's spot. xp  

kauzl

Mythical Muse

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:55 pm
kauzl
Ninja Rin666

I did that too. And then when I did find it I could'nt figure out how I was supposed to get it to it's spot. xp

I couldent find it for days, and finally, I freaked out at my friend and was like:
HOLY CRAP WHERE IN THE NAME OF HYRULE DO YOU FIND THAT RETARDED BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then my friend was like:
What the crap?! It's right in front of you!!!!
Then I was finally like:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO- ...oh... Thanks Vicky...
I felt so dumb for that lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:40 pm
Ninja Rin666
kauzl
Ninja Rin666

I couldent find it for days, and finally, I freaked out at my friend and was like:
HOLY CRAP WHERE IN THE NAME OF HYRULE DO YOU FIND THAT RETARDED BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then my friend was like:
What the crap?! It's right in front of you!!!!
Then I was finally like:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO- ...oh... Thanks Vicky...
I felt so dumb for that lol
XD Same here. Except it went more like:
Friend: Hmm. I wonder what that is infront of us?!
Me: I need to find the bri-... oh... *hurrrr*  

Inadala
Crew

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:27 pm
lol!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:23 pm
i have so many stupid moments...it was night time in majoras mask and i was at the beach
one of those things picked me up and took my shield
i paused to go get a soda and when i came back i didnt notice it was gone so i went back to town, when morning came around i noticed my shield was gone, then it hit me
that thing took it
i had to buy another shield  

IVIapleleaf

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:08 pm
Dang, that sucks.

One of those things did that to me on OoT, but it not only took my shield, it took my tunic too >.< (It was the blue one, to clear things up, Higlight the rest: Link was not running around in his birthday suit lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm
right atfer a like like took my shield and tunic this is what i said:

"OK BISH LES GO!" scream

I stabbed it about... 5 times and got my shield back. mrgreen  

Fredrick Baron

Inadala
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:32 pm
I always used my magic shield, but then it'd eat my red tunic. sad Once I didn't get it back, and I didn't have enough to buy a new one so I had to shut off my game and loose my progress. crying But then I pretty much lost it when I had to get gold gauntlets at the end. crying He was so perfectly color coordinated...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:05 am
Fire Archer 156
I always used my magic shield, but then it'd eat my red tunic. sad Once I didn't get it back, and I didn't have enough to buy a new one so I had to shut off my game and loose my progress. crying But then I pretty much lost it when I had to get gold gauntlets at the end. crying He was so perfectly color coordinated...

*shoulder pat*
I feel your pain emo  

Ninja Rin666

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:40 am
in majoras mask when you have to fight the sea snakes to save the sea horses friend i was still getting use to Zora link so when i'd swim up to the caves i'd go right in front of them instead of just underneath them by accident and get chewed on. >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:48 am
Rikku Hajime
in majoras mask when you have to fight the sea snakes to save the sea horses friend i was still getting use to Zora link so when i'd swim up to the caves i'd go right in front of them instead of just underneath them by accident and get chewed on. >.>
Ugh, those things, as much as I love snakes, disturbed me in ways I never imagined.  

Hatchery

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 pm
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Ugh, those things, as much as I love snakes, disturbed me in ways I never imagined.

Lol but they're so cool looking. XD

Whenever i play a Zelda game it doesn't matter which one but i always get lost or confused in the water temples. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 pm
my stupidest moment was in Twilight Princess when ur fighting Gannondorf for the last time,
a thing at the bottom tells u to press a to chance with Gannon, and I amolst always press it to late so instead of chancing with gannondorf i just jump attack and he slices me in 1/2.
xp rofl  

dMb12FwA

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:52 pm
S0ra0
my stupidest moment was in Twilight Princess when ur fighting Gannondorf for the last time,
a thing at the bottom tells u to press a to chance with Gannon, and I amolst always press it to late so instead of chancing with gannondorf i just jump attack and he slices me in 1/2.
xp rofl

LOL It took 2 hours before I relized when he fell, I was supposed to finish him the first time lol  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff