Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Zap, bang, boom! (Alik Elric and Brisi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:47 pm
User Image
A light show was being performed above, and Alik could do nothing but stare. In all his life, he had never seen a thing such as this. Dark clouds covered the skies above him. Spring had arrived, but it seemed that rain was going to be ever present. It had rained only moments before, but it seemed to have passed. Left in its place was the lightning. Thunder thudded every few minutes, but was quickly followed up by the sparks and lines that made up the lightning. It mesmerized him into silence and awe.

Thunder sounded, shaking his legs first, and then flowed over his back and to his head. Made his hair stand at their ends and made him twitchy. It felt magnificent. His coat was saturated in water, but his attention was solely focused on the sky above. His normally lazy mind was moving so quickly, as his eyes tried to follow the streaks above.

Alik knew that this may be the only time he could truly appreciate a storm such as this, and not worry about rain or leaves blocking his view. In an hour surely the storm would bid him farewell, so he stood, yes stood as in his own legs, and he let a smile over come his face as the hypnotizing show continued, although become fewer and farther between. Nothing could be this spectacular, could it?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:49 pm
User Image

The rain was falling gradually as the pretty flowers all about the grasses swayed in a rhythm as if they were in a dance. The sky was moving high as the showers carried onward but the lightning that streaked across the sky was a sight to be seen. Everything carried that familiar scent of approaching summer upon it.

The little palomino mare moved smoothly in the grass that brushed her long slender legs. It was an odd yet pleasant feeling being her coat was already soaked deep with the previous storm now miles off in the distance. She was content with this feeling, one of relaxation and yet the intensity of the electric still passing in the air past her. As the mare inhaled the sweet smell of rain she noted a stallion drenched to the bone much like herself. He too seemed in awe at what was the most majestic storm yet that year. A smile graced the mare's features as she walked slowly toward him.

"Isn't is so amazing what the sky holds within it?", she murmured as her eyes flicked back to the sky.

She mentioned not her name or said anything more. The little mare whose name was known to the stallion at the time stood appreciating the beauty trailing off into the distance. Once in a lifetime you witness something so beautiful, this was no exception.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:37 pm
The voice startled him when it finally reached his ears, although it had been mumbled, and the only inclination that he had even heard the voice was the flick of his tail. While staring at the clouds he answered the quiet question, “Yes, it is.” Lightning was always fascinating, and although Alik didn’t understand how lightning came to be in the heavens above, but what he did know was that it was amazing when he watched it from down below.

He slowly turned around to see where the voice had originated form. A petite mare stood behind him with hair that was similar to gold. Flowers adorned her body and she was a personification of spring. “And who are you?”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:30 am
His words at first were a murmur in her own ears. A far off call from the heavens maybe as the distant thunder rumbled in its majesty. Only after a few moments did she tune into the stallion's sound of his voice. Taking his image in more now though muddled and drenched, she saw a passive stallion watching her. How long she wasn't sure transfixed within her own mirror that summoned her to gaze in awe and fascination. Once she snapped out of her trance she spoke in his response.

"Oh hello there. I'm Brisi," she said in a sweet clover filled tone.

Now she paid more attention to him in those soaked undertones. His legs caught her attention the most, covering in black and white spots and stripes. a word coming to her mind speaking in a definite unique. Who was this stallion she wondered settled in colors of flesh, gray, black and white?

She always pondered things in her mind of the souls she met in her journeys. Nearly nothing would disappoint her for she knew there was always a silver lining anywhere. Brisi was more so known for her sweet nature and loving mindset.

"What is your name if I may be so bold to inquire?" she queried with that soft rapture that laced her words like a sweet spring stream. She paused for a moment and laughed softly, "I'd ask why you stand out here drenched to the bone, but then again I should ask myself the same. Even though I know the answer."

What was he thinking she wondered then the lightning raced the sky in the most beautiful colors. Of course she thought to herself admiring the sky. It is beautiful.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm
Gold eyes turned to the sky after she had began talking. Alik took in the streaks that sparked amongst the clouds in quick succession while a boom would follow moments later. Her words drifted to his ears along with the droplets of rain that poured from the darkened sky. “I am Alik Elric.” He said in a voice that held no inflection. Monotone worked for him, as he never seemed to be anything but bored, and happiness seemed hard to find in this life.

“I’m here, in the rain, for the simple reason that I have nothing else to do.” He threw a wry smile over in her direction which quickly disappeared.

Brisi was quite the beauty. The flora that decorated her mane and tail drew his eyes with their bright colors, and enhanced her elegant beauty. The flowers, however, seemed to have enough of the rain and were sagging a bit from the downpour.

Water ran in rivulets down his body and his bangs stuck to his forehead. Rain flooded his vision, and the world appeared to be underwater. He blinked his heads quickly to dislodge the water and he saw that she was in the same condition. He gave another small smile and shook his head back and forth vigorously, causing his drenched hair to hit his neck and face. Within seconds his hair was in the same condition as it was before.

“I do believe that I am ready to get out of the rain.” He announced while staring at the tree line. “Would you like to join me?”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 am
Brisi continued to gaze in admiration along with fascination of the sky. Though she did turn her head when he gave her his name. Emerald orbs settling in his appearance once more to fit with his interesting name. She had not known many with longer names but it didn't matter since she was only talking to Alik.

"Alik Elric. I like your name", she repeated as his name rung outward seemingly dancing off the falling raindrops. She liked the sound of it compared to her own as simply Brisi. He sounded rather bland and monotone yet he held a curiosity about him. She herself was always so soft and cheerful and Alik was so different.

She felt one of her flowers grow heavy in her mane as the ribbons hung limp. She never really minded the rain but her coat was feeling a tad damp and soggy.

His request couldn't of come sooner in which she gratefully replied, "As much as I love the rain and the storm... I'm going to have to agree with you that its time to go somewhere dry" she nodded shaking her head as her forelock flip flopped in a heap sticking to the side of her face, "Sure I'd love to join you."

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:35 pm
Alik gazed over at the mare that was beside him and nodded toward the tree line that held sanctuary from the downpour. “How about under those trees? They should offer enough coverage for the both of us.” Brisi seemed laid back like him, since she had been standing out in the rain for quite some time as well.

“And thank you. It was the name my father gave to me.” That was the truth. Elric had been passed down from his father to him and his sister, Marsiela. It did add something to what could have been just a boring name, since Alik was quite boring really, but he didn’t necessarily have to like it. With the name Elric came a ceratin expectation that Alik was never going to live up to. His father wanted something different for him, but it was never going to happen, and so Alik felt that perhaps it was best that he and his father best not interact.

Just thinking of his family, a loving mother with a wild sister and a father that only ever gave him disappointed glances, made his eyes lower to the muddied ground and the mushy grass that made up the field. His tail hung limply, soaked in rain and with mud on the tip of the hair that barely touched the ground. It all made him so depressed, that he looked from the ground to the mare and just one glance and his moody thoughts all washed away.

She was like a fresh rain that cleansed him with just one look and he found that perhaps being in the company of others was sometimes better than being alone. “Shall we head on over there?” He asked her with a small grin that had crept onto his face.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games