Is BESTEST!!!
  Now, see... I perfer to read Manga...
  Give me my gold!!!
View Results

Darkx_xAngelx_x237
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:03 pm
I made this topic because ANIME IS NOT MANGA!!! xd

Therefore; anything pertaining to the Anime or even comparison of the Anime vs. Manga may be posted in here. Along with Critisism, praise, blah blah blah. Just no bashing. stare Because bashing's not cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:47 pm
I picked gold option in the poll because my opinion varies.

Generally manga tend to be better than their anime counterparts save for the rare occasion of an original anime that has mange based off of it [i.e. Code Geass]. This is the case with Bleach earlier on in the story.

However... currently I'd much rather watch the totally uber awesomeness that is TBtP in the anime [they're doing a great job with it at that!] than the total nothingness that is the manga.

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

Darkx_xAngelx_x237
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:43 pm
However... currently I'd much rather watch the totally uber awesomeness that is TBtP in the anime [they're doing a great job with it at that!] than the total nothingness that is the manga.

Ah I totaly agree with the first part (especially since Code Geass was tied in there. Haha!)

Hmm. I find myself watching the Anime before the manga which almost shifts my biased towards Anime, simply b/c I'm not too much of a fan when it comes to reading. It all depends really. Let's discuss in terms of Bleach.

Spoilers: If you aren't reading the manga up to date, watching the Anime at its current, or just hate spoilers blah blah blah; then don't read. If you don't give a damn, go ahead.

Currently, the episodes are all focus on the 'TBtP' Arc. At the beginning of the Arc they elaborated on various things. Hiyori's anger toward Kisuke, Soi-Fon's suspicion, And the AWESOME FIGHT SCENES! etc. etc. I enjoyed watching those and so did many others. God, what epics! xD

Then there's the Ichigo vs. Grimm face off. According to polls, no one wanted to see that fight in the first place. And since we are IchiRuki fans, we MOST DEFINITELY DID NOT want to see the holding hand thing at the end. I wasn't ticked off that it was IchiHime, but I was ticked off at the fact that IT WASN'T IN THE MANGA!!! In the U.S. People watch the Anime rather than read the Manga. If WHEN ( xd ) If, IchiRuki later canons, A LOT of IchiHime fans will downright PISSED OFF. It could happen the other way as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:56 pm
Well, the manga is better but the anime is really good and sometimes the anime change a little the story of the manga but any case is great and I love it heart heart heart  

airam jade

1 soma

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:14 pm
I personally prefer the manga but I'm such a fan that I have to buy both manga and anime! Hmm... I need to get my hands on that artbook and buy the collectors edition of volume #1.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:17 pm
I forgot... sometimes on the Bleach Anime, they censor the "bloody" things that happens on the manga. Example: in the Entry Arc, when Gin Ichimaru cut's Jidombos ( don't I spelled right) arm, in the anime he only cuts it partially, while in the manga the arm is completely cut off. Just saying...  

1 soma

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100

Darkx_xAngelx_x237
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:01 pm
Haha! Apparently the manga gets a little violent rolleyes ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:59 pm
Oh and it seems like it rains blood and it makes Gin look... cool.  

1 soma

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100

Grizokagu

Dapper Dabbler

4,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:26 am
The animations definitly screw some stuff up, but it's nice to see some fights and scenes animated.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:36 pm
Second that statement. I couldn't picture the TBtP arc fights with the manga that well. >< pitty.

Anyway; Bleach is going back to fillers for a little bit. Any thoughts?  

Darkx_xAngelx_x237
Captain

Grizokagu

Dapper Dabbler

4,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:18 pm
yah.....it seems retarded.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 pm
Hmmm interestingly enough, the fillers were quite-- oh who am I kidding; they were funny! I'd give it a 7 or 8 really because its -DUH- a filler. And IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DID I EVER EXPECT THAT TO BE TATSUKI'S, CHIZURU'S, AND KEIGO'S ROLE!!!!

And the hollow at the beginning, it looks like the animators were running out of ideas lol  

Darkx_xAngelx_x237
Captain

Grizokagu

Dapper Dabbler

4,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:14 am
Darkx_xAngelx_x237
Hmmm interestingly enough, the fillers were quite-- oh who am I kidding; they were funny! I'd give it a 7 or 8 really because its -DUH- a filler. And IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DID I EVER EXPECT THAT TO BE TATSUKI'S, CHIZURU'S, AND KEIGO'S ROLE!!!!

And the hollow at the beginning, it looks like the animators were running out of ideas lol
Seriously!! Where did that hollow chick come from.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 am
I know everybody love the new opening and ending. xp blaugh  

Grizokagu

Dapper Dabbler

4,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkx_xAngelx_x237
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:45 pm
JKDLFJALFGJAHDGFUIAHGDJLKGHUIAWLEUFHJKAHGSUIGHEWGAGDAGDJKHKJFHAKGEDHFUIAHGUIAHGILAFHAUDHLAGHALJGLSIAULHLGHWGWGDJ!!!!!!!

I'M HAVING THE HARDEST TIME-- BREATHING!!!!
OP- Rukia, Orihime, and Matsumoto!?!
Gohan, even you'd like this! xd (needs to stop doing that)

ED- THEYYYYY HELDDDD HANDDSSSSSS RUNINGGG

I WANT SCREEN SHOT NAOOOOO scream scream scream !!
WE GET A MOVIE AND AN ENDING!!? YES! YES YES YESY !!!

-- but really please. someone get a screen shot of the hand holding part in the ending. please. I clueless on how to do that! xD I KNOW ITS THERE!!!

Here's the link for it fans!!::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQzwDve6QfA
GO TO 1:24 TO SEE EPIC PART!!

Oh xD. It's in my new siggy!! =33333333  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items